If McCarthy can't get the votes, some names are popping up as possible alternatives. 1 name floated by moderates: Retiring Michigan GOP Rep Fred Upton

"They need to be removed. It is an open and shut case of them violating their oath of office."

OK, good catch, but.....
....but just exactly are you doing about it, good poster Lastamender?

Look, mein freund, posting anonymously on a social media site using a fake name ain't exactly putting a lot of skin in the game.

If you are sincere....well, dammit, show us you are a serious can-do American.

So, what are you gonna do about it, amigo?

OK, good catch, but.....
....but just exactly are you doing about it, good poster Lastamender?

Look, mein freund, posting anonymously on a social media site using a fake name ain't exactly putting a lot of skin in the game.

If you are sincere....well, dammit, show us you are a serious can-do American.

So, what are you gonna do about it, amigo?
I don't have to do anything The Supreme Court has it on their docket. It is called Brunson vs Adams. The SC will have to hear this case or better have a very good reason why they won't. I will be following its progress. You will remain a traitor and a POS.

"Why not, it is true."
---------------------------------------------------------
I didn't know that.
That it was true.
Can you offer persuasive evidence?

Don't mean to put your avatar on the spot, good poster Lastamender, but you know....this IS Adult Swim.
If one asserts it.
One has gotta prove it.

Your hand has been called.
Show.
Or go.

No disrespect intended.
;)

---------------------------------------------------------
I didn't know that.
That it was true.
Can you offer persuasive evidence?

Don't mean to put your avatar on the spot, good poster Lastamender, but you know....this IS Adult Swim.
If one asserts it.
One has gotta prove it.

Your hand has been called.
Show.
Or go.

No disrespect intended.
;)
Stop wasting my time.

Really, it is a crime the whole country witnessed. Congress was challenged by Congress members to investigate what they thought was fraud. That possibility left the members with a choice. Side with the alleged fraudsters or investigate the election to defend the Constitutional Republic. They sided with the enemy. That simple.

They need to be removed. It is an open and shut case of them violating their oath of office.
Exactly who is going to remove them?

Forum List

Back