"I am going to win”, Herschel tells Larry Elder/Warnock: "He was a great running back" *boos* "we're sending him running back to Texas" *crowd cheers*

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Herschel Walker is going to WIN. The people of Georgia see through Raphael Warnock’s lies and corruption

A margin of 0.81% is hardly a mandate from the people. Especially against a noob inexperienced candidate with Dems going all out to "harvest" ballots.

Democrats have a better proposition for an America.
Many Progs did not debate or debated late as mail in votes flooded the system weeks before. Progs have no answers only ways to use the voting system to win elections. They will turn on their voters.

Many Progs did not debate or debated late as mail in votes flooded the system weeks before. Progs have no answers only ways to use the voting system to win elections. They will turn on their voters.
Yea. Um. Sure. The Republicans wanted more circus. Surprise. If the electorate wanted to hear more from the candidates it would have been reflected in the vote. The pubs lose because like you they live in a fantasy world. Voting systems my ass.

A margin of 0.81% is hardly a mandate from the people. Especially against a noob inexperienced candidate with Dems going all out to "harvest" ballots.
Americans simply do not like political agendas which keep attacking fellow Americans. That's all the Republican party is anymore; they promote ignorance and hatred.

Republicans need to stop nominating such dreadful candidates to begin with.

Like Fetterman? Has it ever dawned on you that it makes no difference who the Democrats nominate, their ignorant sheep will vote for them. Just look at the House under Pelosi. She controlled all thought. It was just one big group think. Sheeple.

For example, there is a reason why Democrats want 16 year olds to vote. More gullible sheep.

Yea. Um. Sure. The Republicans wanted more circus. Surprise. If the electorate wanted to hear more from the candidates it would have been reflected in the vote. The pubs lose because like you they live in a fantasy world. Voting systems my ass.
The Repubs do not get as low and dirty in most cases. Progs have no answers. Just agendas. I spew on not what is but what will be. At some point people will reduce the quality of their work because of the wages/income extruded from them to pay for others.

That's funny, those are the things I believe about Republicans. All they seem to promote is ignorance and hatred. No solutions for all the problems we're facing. Biden Biden has addressed more issues already then trump did in 4 years. Reason and cooperation have returned to the White House. It is a welcome change.

That's funny, those are the things I believe about Republicans. All they seem to promote is ignorance and hatred. No solutions for all the problems we're facing. Biden Biden has addressed more issues already then trump did in 4 years. Reason and cooperation have returned to the White House. It is a welcome change.
Trump had answers. There is no perfection. The first lesson.... A Nation with borders, common language and unique American culture. Nothing hateful about that. Most people come here and assimilate. It takes a little time to do so.

Like Fetterman? Has it ever dawned on you that it makes no difference who the Democrats nominate, their ignorant sheep will vote for them. Just look at the House under Pelosi. She controlled all thought. It was just one big group think. Sheeple.

For example, there is a reason why Democrats want 16 year olds to vote. More gullible sheep.
You live in some kind of fantasy world. There's no way a 16 year old could vote. If anything the age to vote should be raised to 21. Just like gun ownership. The hormone surging through 16-year-olds make most of them totally irresponsible. That continues up to age 20, by age 21 however those hormones are cut in half in most cases. Making their judgment much more sound. I don't know why the Republicans and trump are so irresponsible. It must be a party thing. Their worldview on everything is getting more and more warped..

Trump had answers. There is no perfection. The first lesson.... A Nation with borders, common language and unique American culture. Nothing hateful about that. Most people come here and assimilate. It takes a little time to do so.
trump's answers came at too great a cost. Perfection and Trump are complete polar opposites. You don't seem to understand evolution at all. The world is changing,, no nation is an island, we are all part of the world culture. Hopefully whatever ends up in existence benefits all people and the planet itself as opposed to what exists now that is leading to the Earth's destruction. It is essential to embrace what must be in order to save civilization.

trump's answers came at too great a cost. Perfection and Trump are complete polar opposites. You don't seem to understand evolution at all. The world is changing, no nation is an island, we are all part of the world culture. Hopefully whatever ends up in existence benefits all people and the planet itself as opposed to what exists now that is leading to the Earth's destruction. It is essential to embrace what must be in order to save civilization.
I believe that. However, sharing wealth within our borders is different than sharing wealth with all of the 2nd and 3rd world nations. 330 million as compared to at least 6 billion. The outflow is not equal to the inflow by a longshot.

The only thing that's certain is change.

I believe that. However, sharing wealth within our borders is different than sharing wealth with all of the 2nd and 3rd world nations. 330 million as compared to at least 6 billion. The outflow is not equal to the inflow by a longshot.
If you look at the big picture; we are at the end of the nation state era of human civilization. I am glad I will not be here much longer. The transition to what's next is not going to be easy. I'm sure millions, maybe even billions will die before this process completes itself. At least that's what all the indicators are. The other alternative, to try to go back or to do nothing is an even more lethal alternative. Humanity itself will survive and learn from its mistakes.

Trump will blame Hershel.. wait for it
When trump's Herbster lost here in Nebraska I don't think he commented at all. But Georgia and this race we're way too big and high profile for him to ignore. Of course he'll blame Herschel Walker. trump wants to keep the illusions of his " perfection " ; and he is, perfect shit.

New Topics

Forum List

Back