If masks are needed why isn't everyone not wearing one dead?

Real simple question, so answer it?

If you can, seriously if I die from not mask wearing what is it to you? You can wave goodbye to me at any time

IF I only had a nickel for every turd and slut that thought that already

You do understand that you are not the only person on the planet, right?

Great, you don't die...but you give Covid19 to your spouse, who gives it to my spouse who does die.
Not quite. A mask only offers very limited protection reducing some of the virus IF YOU COUGH to forcibly expel them, and then only for about 15-20 minutes according to OSHA and must be changed, otherwise, droplets dry up and the trapped virus may blow out again. NO ONE is wearing three masks per hour. NOT EVEN HOSPITALS. In fact, hospitals issue ONE MASK PER DAY.

And at that, if I walk by you not wearing a mask, it's not like I'm RADIATING viruses like gamma rays! Unless a person is sneezing or coughing or you touch them, it matters little if they are wearing a mask or not.

AND EVEN THEN. It takes 8,000 or more viruses to establish a colony. Even if you cough, even if you aren't wearing a mask, even if the other person is walking by at just the right minute and breathes them in deeply, that doesn't make the person contagious. That person stands a statistically very slight chance of developing a viral colony in them. Most people will fight it off and the viruses die. Only a person with a weakened or vulnerable immune system might develop a viable colony that, even if they don't get sick or symptomatic themselves, can transmit it to others.

Assuming they cough or sneeze at just the right moment, you are walking by, you aren't wearing a (good, proper, fresh) mask either, AND you inhale deeply.

The importance and value of masks are being greatly overblown. They can't hurt (well, actually they can), and are mainly being stressed for symbolism and a false sense of security.
Masks are a fake item. The stats say 85% of us have it with no symptoms. If we all have it, no need for a mask. Can’t give it to anyone. They are odd fks

Every dead person I know is not wearing a mask.
And old people never died before covid
How many deaths are acceptable?
A few hundred thousand? A million ....
20-30 million?
80000 died in 2018 from the flu just in the USA. Why didn't you do something
60,000 actually.

This is way worse.
I am never wrong, all fools learn

80,000 Americans Died From Flu Last Year - WebMD
80,000 Americans Died From Flu Last Year
80,000 Americans Died From Flu Last Year From the WebMD Archives Sept. 27, 2018 -- Influenza was deadlier last season than it has been for at least four decades, killing 80,000 Americans.

Flu season deaths top 80,000 last year, CDC says - CNN
Flu season deaths top 80,000 last year, CDC says
Sep 26, 2018The 2017-2018 flu season was one of the deadliest in decades according to the CDC. An estimated 80,000 Americans died of flu and its complications last winter.
Worse than COVID-19? The Flu Killed 80,000 Americans Last Year
The 2017-2018 flu season was historically severe.Public health officials estimate that 900,000 Americans were hospitalized and 80,000 died from the flu and its complications. For comparison, the ...
Over 80,000 Americans Died of Flu Last Winter, Highest ...
Over 80,000 Americans Died of Flu Last Winter, Highest Toll in Years
Oct 1, 2018Over 80,000 Americans Died of Flu Last Winter, Highest Toll in Years Among the dead were 180 babies, children and teenagers, more than in any year since the C.D.C. began tracking pediatric deaths.
80,000 People Died of the Flu Last Winter in the U.S.
The U.S. government estimates that 80,000 Americans died of flu and flu complications in the winter of 2017-2018 - the highest flu-related death toll in at least four decades.
CDC: 80,000 People Died of the Flu Last Winter in the U.S ...
https://weather.com/news/news/2018-09-26-80000-died-of-flu-last-winter-us
An estimated 80,000 people died of the flu and its complications in the U.S. last winter — the highest death toll for the diseases in at least four decades.
80,000 died of the flu last winter in the U.S., the ...
80,000 died of the flu last winter in the U.S., the highest death count in decades
Sep 26, 2018An estimated 80,000 Americans died of flu and its complications last winter — the disease's highest death toll in at least four decades. The director of the Centers for Disease Control and ...
CDC: 80,000 People Died of Flu, Complications Last Season ...
https://www.usnews.com/news/health-...e-died-of-flu-complications-last-season-in-us
An estimated 80,000 people died of the flu and complications arising from the virus last winter, making it the deadliest flu season in at least 40 years.
Doctors deliver blunt message about a record 80,000 flu deaths
Flu killed 80,000 people this past season. Someone infected all of them
Deadly flu killed 80,000 people last year Sept. 27, 2018 01:45 "It's high, but it's consistent with what we had last season," the CDC's flu division director, Dr. Daniel Jernigan, told ...

You may resume jerking off now
Those are all the preliminary estimate. The more accurate estimate was 61,000.

My source is directly from the CDC, the definitive source.

I win.

The CDC is fucking government agency populated by the biggest losers on earth who can't hack it in the real world so all you win is a fucking booby prize, numbnuts.

Every dead person I know is not wearing a mask.
And old people never died before covid
How many deaths are acceptable?
A few hundred thousand? A million ....
20-30 million?
60,000 actually.

This is way worse.
I am never wrong, all fools learn

80,000 Americans Died From Flu Last Year - WebMD
80,000 Americans Died From Flu Last Year
80,000 Americans Died From Flu Last Year From the WebMD Archives Sept. 27, 2018 -- Influenza was deadlier last season than it has been for at least four decades, killing 80,000 Americans.

Flu season deaths top 80,000 last year, CDC says - CNN
Flu season deaths top 80,000 last year, CDC says
Sep 26, 2018The 2017-2018 flu season was one of the deadliest in decades according to the CDC. An estimated 80,000 Americans died of flu and its complications last winter.
The 2017-2018 flu season was historically severe.Public health officials estimate that 900,000 Americans were hospitalized and 80,000 died from the flu and its complications. For comparison, the ...
Over 80,000 Americans Died of Flu Last Winter, Highest ...
Over 80,000 Americans Died of Flu Last Winter, Highest Toll in Years
Oct 1, 2018Over 80,000 Americans Died of Flu Last Winter, Highest Toll in Years Among the dead were 180 babies, children and teenagers, more than in any year since the C.D.C. began tracking pediatric deaths.
The U.S. government estimates that 80,000 Americans died of flu and flu complications in the winter of 2017-2018 - the highest flu-related death toll in at least four decades.
CDC: 80,000 People Died of the Flu Last Winter in the U.S ...
https://weather.com/news/news/2018-09-26-80000-died-of-flu-last-winter-us
An estimated 80,000 people died of the flu and its complications in the U.S. last winter — the highest death toll for the diseases in at least four decades.
80,000 died of the flu last winter in the U.S., the ...
80,000 died of the flu last winter in the U.S., the highest death count in decades
Sep 26, 2018An estimated 80,000 Americans died of flu and its complications last winter — the disease's highest death toll in at least four decades. The director of the Centers for Disease Control and ...
CDC: 80,000 People Died of Flu, Complications Last Season ...
https://www.usnews.com/news/health-...e-died-of-flu-complications-last-season-in-us
An estimated 80,000 people died of the flu and complications arising from the virus last winter, making it the deadliest flu season in at least 40 years.
Doctors deliver blunt message about a record 80,000 flu deaths
Flu killed 80,000 people this past season. Someone infected all of them
Deadly flu killed 80,000 people last year Sept. 27, 2018 01:45 "It's high, but it's consistent with what we had last season," the CDC's flu division director, Dr. Daniel Jernigan, told ...

You may resume jerking off now
Those are all the preliminary estimate. The more accurate estimate was 61,000.

My source is directly from the CDC, the definitive source.

I win.
The 80000 are final statistics from the 17/18 season

Yawn
Incorrect. I posted the final statistics for 2017-208 (which is technically an estimate) directly from the CDC. Your link (not the CDC), yet again, used the preliminary estimate released in late 2018 which were preliminary estimates.

Masks are intended to keep YOU from spreading YOUR Germs to others. Dingbat.
So why isn't the government providing hazardous waste containers to dispose of the masks, instead of everybody just throwing contaminated masks down on the Wal-Mart parking lot???

Forum List

Back