If Kushner Was Looking For Back Channels To Russia In December, That Means They Never Had Any Before

Treason but then again, what can't Trump supporters excuse? Seems they hold Trump to a doffered standard which is no standard at all.

All communication between the president and a foreign leader is automatically classified top secret. Hillary was attacked for putting this onto a private e-mail server, while Kushner wanted to put it onto a system owned and operated by the russians.

WTF? They thought this was O.K.

Nothing Can Go Wrong.....Nothing Can Go Wrong.....Nothing Can Go Wrong.

der GroppenFuhrer's Son-In-Law's Undisclosed Contacts With Russian Envoy

Exclusive: Trump son-in-law had undisclosed contacts with Russian envoy - sources.

Kush was and is required by U.S. Federal Law to disclose any and all contacts with Foreign Representatives.

He failed to do so. He did not "Forget", he just refused to disclose them as required when he applied for his security clearance.

Kusher failed to report at least Two (02) Telephone calls with Representatives of the Russian Government.

Kushner met at twice with the Russian Ambassador Kislyak where the possibility of a Russian Controlled Back Channel Communcations site, staffed by Russian Personnel at a Russian Consulate or the Russian Embassy was discussed.

But don't worry.....it's OK.....Kushner is after all a Republican and therefore no harm....no foul.

"What manner of ignorance, chaos, hubris, suspicion, contempt would you to have to think that doing with the Russian Ambassador was a good or appropriate idea?.....I know of no other experience like this in our history, certainly with my life experience." - Michael Hayden, Retired Four-Star Air Force General and former Director of the National Security Agency (N.S.A.), Principal Deputy Director of National Intelligence and former Director of the Central Intelligence Agency (C.I.A.) On what Kushner did as regards to secret back channel communications with Russia.

"What manner of ignorance, chaos, hubris, suspicion, contempt would you to have to think that doing with the Russian Ambassador was a good or appropriate idea?.....I know of no other experience like this in our history, certainly with my life experience." - Michael Hayden, Retired Four-Star Air Force General and former Director of the National Security Agency (N.S.A.), Principal Deputy Director of National Intelligence and former Director of the Central Intelligence Agency (C.I.A.) On what Kushner did as regards to secret back channel communications with Russia.

Think about it! On the other hand, I seem to remember before Reagan took the oath that his team opened a back channel to Iran to collude with them and cut a deal to release the hostage's once he took the oath of office. As lawyer Alan Dershowitz stated, there has been no crime of what Kushner did. It also proves there was no collusion before. Otherwise, what was the point in Kushner seeking a private back channel if they already allegedly had one?

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/dnc-calls-trump-son-law-jared-kushner-fired-job/
Now your trying to get intellectual midgets to use a cognitive thought process and think this through.. You know better..

If they were looking, they obviously did not have one (or they wouldn't be looking for one...) Now you've gone and done it, invoked common sense and using your brain..

Exclusive: Trump son-in-law had undisclosed contacts with Russian envoy - sources.

Kush was and is required by U.S. Federal Law to disclose any and all contacts with Foreign Representatives.

He failed to do so. He did not "Forget", he just refused to disclose them as required when he applied for his security clearance.

Kusher failed to report at least Two (02) Telephone calls with Representatives of the Russian Government.

Kushner met at twice with the Russian Ambassador Kislyak where the possibility of a Russian Controlled Back Channel Communcations site, staffed by Russian Personnel at a Russian Consulate or the Russian Embassy was discussed.

But don't worry.....it's OK.....Kushner is after all a Republican and therefore no harm....no foul.
You guys are really reaching.

When Hillary and her team coughs up all the transcripts and meetings dates and times her and her campaign team met with Russian representatives, then we can compare.

3 years from now, after America is sick of you mother fucker's baseless accusations and daily trying to throw shit to the wall to make it stick, after you have lost even more seats in a landslide in 2018, you'll still be talking about "Russians" and still trying to keep Fake News going on this, and you still won't know why only Pedophiles, Felons, Welfare Queens, Illegals and Drug Addicts and Communist Billionaires finance your campaigns, and Government Employees vote for you.

Think about it! On the other hand, I seem to remember before Reagan took the oath that his team opened a back channel to Iran to collude with them and cut a deal to release the hostage's once he took the oath of office. As lawyer Alan Dershowitz stated, there has been no crime of what Kushner did. It also proves there was no collusion before. Otherwise, what was the point in Kushner seeking a private back channel if they already allegedly had one?

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/dnc-calls-trump-son-law-jared-kushner-fired-job/
Kushner did not have security clearance nor was he considered staff in December..

Sent from my XT1575 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Again for the slow and stupid it is neither illegal not wrong for an incoming administration to create channels for dialog with foreign Nations.

The Democrats: The party of the slow and stupid, FOR the slow and stupid. Their lives depend on slow and stupid people for votes, money and support.
I will be sure to remind you of your blinded remarks in the not too far away future..[emoji38]

Oh stevie, your deluding yourself.

It means that Kushner was more than willing to give full and complete control of all communication between the Fascist Draft Dodger's Transition Team and Russia. That would include classified data from the U.S. Government.

Why was such a back channel needed and why would Mike Flynn, a former Director of Defense Intelligence Agency not speak out against it, he was in the damn meetings when it was discussed. He would have known such a system was a violation of National Security.

Why would Kushner talk to the Russian Ambassador about such back channel being in the Russian Embassy or Russian Consulate?

Such a communications setup is a National Security Risk. Giving Russia full and complete access to any and all communication between GroppenFuhrer and the U.S. Government is bordering on Treason.

But I know what stevie boy willy, IOKIYAR.
A smart Democrat lawyer disagrees.

Dershowitz: Kushner Meeting Russians, Even Politically Coordinating With Russians "Just Not A Crime"

www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/05/26/dershowitz_kushner_meeting_russians_even_politically_coordinating_with_russians_just_not_a_crime.html

act like the POTUS , AND NOT A WHINING LITTLE TWITTER BITCH SNOWFLAKE !

name it he whines, the longer and louder he whines the more his Drones eat the peanuts out of his shitpile

The Left are the masters of expert whinning, after all, they had the ultimate whiner: In his first term, how many years did Obama go on about being the guy with the broom just trying to clean up after Bush?

WHINER

And Hillary has never stopped whining, she is into her sixth or seventh excuse for what lost her the race because she can never publicly admit SHE LOSE BECAUSE SHE SUCKED.

[Kushner did not have security clearance nor was he considered staff in December..

Are there laws prohibiting private citizens from talking to Russians.

Sounds like a whole lot more hyped up nothing.
Tell me for what purpose would Kushner need a private backline all of a sudden for his private home/business use, one month following his FILaw daddy...?

[Kushner did not have security clearance nor was he considered staff in December..

Are there laws prohibiting private citizens from talking to Russians.

Sounds like a whole lot more hyped up nothing.
Tell me for what purpose would Kushner need a private backline all of a sudden for his private home/business use, one month following his FILaw daddy...?

No idea. But then, I have little reason to believe any of this is true. The Washington Post lies more often than it tells the truth.

Further, I don't even know why Hillary Clinton needed a private back channel to the Russians, but then she DID get a $2.35 million bribe from them, so it might have had something to do with that.

You guys are really reaching.

When Hillary and her team coughs up all the transcripts and meetings dates and times her and her campaign team met with Russian representatives, then we can compare.

3 years from now, after America is sick of you mother fucker's baseless accusations and daily trying to throw shit to the wall to make it stick, after you have lost even more seats in a landslide in 2018, you'll still be talking about "Russians" and still trying to keep Fake News going on this, and you still won't know why only Pedophiles, Felons, Welfare Queens, Illegals and Drug Addicts and Communist Billionaires finance your campaigns, and Government Employees vote for you.
Oh shut the fuck up you little cry baby red state conservative idiot!!! Trump is being treated by Independents, liberal-progressives the same way Republican voters would be treating Hillary had she won!

Forum List

Back