If Kari Doesn't Get Her Stolen Election Back, Americans Won't Have a Country Anymore.

If Trump stands up for Kari and enough people stand up for Trump, the federal government can be intimidated and made to drop all legal actions against Trump.

Trump's popularity or lack of, will dictate America's future.

Trying to get a fair deal at the ballot boxes will only result in more of the same that happened in the last election.

The Demonrats are depending on elections and everybody knows that by now.

Kari is the test case that is critical to keeping your country! It's up to Trump to rally the troops for her now!

Would you like to hear my opinion as a Canadian on the situation that has developed, as opposed to my predictions?
Oh, improvisation?

Fab...

But Canadian?

Any nematode can do Canadian....and they only have 4 nerves.

I want to hear a good Faroe Islander POV...

Oh, improvisation?

Fab...

But Canadian?

Any nematode can do Canadian....and they only have 4 nerves.

I want to hear a good Faroe Islander POV...
If Kari can be cheated out of an election, then there's no political candidate who runs on the MAGA cause that can be safe!

Kari is all-American and the purest reprsenatation of motherhood Americans have ever seen!

You won't have a country anymore if you don't win back Kari's stolen election!

You will also be betraying your god by not standing up for what is so obviously a stolen election from one of the purest Americans.

And other stuff too!!
The country will survive the Kari Lake election and im an atheist, so do you have anything useful to say about this topic, or do you just have a bunch of horseshit to spew?

The country will survive the Kari Lake election and im an atheist, so do you have anything useful to say about this topic, or do you just have a bunch of horseshit to spew?
This country is on life support now.

If Kari's election can be stolen so easily, there's no hope for any other candidate.

There's nobody as wholesome, all-American, and reprsentative of motherhood's purity than Kari!

If Kari's election can be stolen so easily, there's no hope for any other candidate.

There's nobody as wholesome, all-American, and reprsentative of motherhood's purity than Kari!
No one will think its a stolen election if it is redone without the many disasters that the first vote encountered. If your girl won fair and square, why the hell would you care about redoing the vote?

No one will think its a stolen election if it is redone without the many disasters that the first vote encountered. If your girl won fair and square, why the hell would you care about redoing the vote?
because they know that the vote was fraudulent.

If Kari can be cheated out of an election, then there's no political candidate who runs on the MAGA cause that can be safe!

Kari is all-American and the purest reprsenatation of motherhood Americans have ever seen!
Skål!

So authentic I can smell the herring.

lost via fraudulent vote counting. and yes, Barr is part of the DC deep state. Trump made a mistake when picking him for AG
The guys he replaced him with threatened to resign, along with more than 40 federal prosecutors, when Grifty tried to advance his Grift.

Skål!

So authentic I can smell the herring.
I try to speak for half your country, but without any partisanship.

I find it to be my business to observe and that's the reason I can suggest that there will never be a better cause than Kari's!

If this opportunity is allowed to slip out of Trump's grasp, he'll never find a better one!

Kari has done the ground work for Trump. He must not run from his duty to lead again as he did on Jan.6th.

His faithful won't tolerate being left high and dry with their pants down again!

If making false claims were treason there would not be one person in Congress. Do you have to display your ignorance every day?

You are attempting to undermine our democracy and that is treason. You are the one who is clearly ignorant.

Forum List

Back