If impeachment fails, will the elite crash the economy to prevent four more years of Trump

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
If Impeachment Fails, Will The Elite Crash The Economy To Prevent Four More Years Of Trump?

By now, it is exceedingly obvious that the global elite absolutely hate Donald Trump.

No president in U.S. history has faced such a relentless assault by the corporate media, and there have been attempts to sabotage his presidency at every turn. Miraculously, Trump has survived all of these attacks so far, but now the specter of impeachment looms large over his
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Yes democratic pigs do not care why do you think many are moving to New Zealand many thinking they are better than you the sooner you losers realize you are nothing more than ----

• Banned
Find out about the now-public Democrat impeachment witch-hunt, Google’s plan to collect health data on millions of Americans and much more on this exclusive broadcast.

Didn't Mr Dimon just declare this a hundred yr economic boom? When I hear nonsense like that from on high, caution flags go up

If Impeachment Fails, Will The Elite Crash The Economy To Prevent Four More Years Of Trump?

By now, it is exceedingly obvious that the global elite absolutely hate Donald Trump.

No president in U.S. history has faced such a relentless assault by the corporate media, and there have been attempts to sabotage his presidency at every turn. Miraculously, Trump has survived all of these attacks so far, but now the specter of impeachment looms large over his

Yes democratic pigs do not care why do you think many are moving to New Zealand many thinking they are better than you the sooner you losers realize you are nothing more than ----

I don't think they could pull it off. They've been doing everything can can to make Trump's economy, for the last three years, and look how the market keeps breaking records.

Someone predicted the other day, that it would go past 30,000 before the end of Trump's first term.

I don't think they could pull it off. They've been doing everything can can to make Trump's economy, for the last three years, and look how the market keeps breaking records.

Someone predicted the other day, that it would go past 30,000 before the end of Trump's first term.

I don't think they are trying. Just like I don't really give Rump the credit for it being good. It was good when he took over. It was on the rise before he took office. Actually, Rump has done his damnedest to hurt the economy lately but even he hasn't had that much of an effect on it.

• Banned

Oh they have a lot of stunts planned . false flags are coming again.

Last edited:

Oh they have a lot of stunt planned . false flags are coming again.

I can believe that.

Didn't Mr Dimon just declare this a hundred yr economic boom? When I hear nonsense like that from on high, caution flags go up

We rarely agree on anything but there are one hell of a lot of red flags lately for sure.
My comments don't necessarily disagree with original post. We know market manipulation happens. ..they don't call em market makers for nothing

Oh they have a lot of stunt planned . false flags are coming again.
we can count on that,we have seen so many of them of late,sandy hook,boston bombing,list goes on.

Forum List

Back