If I ran for president...

Confederate Soldier

Diamond Member
Apr 8, 2021
Southerner trapped in a yankee state
I know most of you are undoubtedly confused on my political stance, since I shit talk everyone for everything. Well here is what I do support, and if I ever became president, these are the policies I'd make.

1. Lower taxes for the lower and middle class. Raise taxes for corporations that moved operations overseas, create tax incentives for companies that stay American.

2. Ban all sales of U.S. farmland to China, buy back land, or forcibly expel Foreign Chinese companies from farm lands.

2-A. Give tax breaks to American farmers, and the equipment they use.

2-B. Death Tax will be eliminated, making sure farms stay with the later generations.

3. Three years mandatory Armed Forces service for all people, once they turn 18.

3-A. Disabled, pregnant, mentally challenged or those convicted of a felony are exempt, but must be able to prove their situation in order to be excused.

3-B. Enlistees can choose which branch they may serve, unless too many are going to one branch, and then they will be provided the branch they can serve in.

4. Schools will be given a revamped version of civics, without CRT, or forms of it, in the curriculum. The new program will teach patriotism, duty, honor and sacrifice.

5. Schools will become more parent-interactive, by increasing number of school board meetings, and regular votes from the parents as to what their kids are being taught.

6. Any and all texts, curriculums, or lessons teaching gender ideology, or sexual preferences/activities will be banned. This includes a ban on those considered "adult performers" such as drag queens.

7. Bans on abortion will be decided by the states, as decided by the Supreme Court.

8. Anyone found desecrating an American flag, even in protest, is subject to a $5,000 fine, or one year imprisonment.

8-A. Desecrating monuments, statues, graves, or any object symbolizing the United States and her soldiers will be subjected to double the penalty described above.

8-B. Monuments to Confederate soldiers and generals will be considered American monuments/symbols, and punishments will remain the same as for desecration of other American symbolism.

9. Trade with China will be discouraged, and tax benefits will be given to those who choose to spend their time, money and effort on American companies.

10. The American border along the nation of Mexico will be strengthened with more border agents, and construction of a border wall will commence immediately.

10-A. Anyone who attempts to cross the United States border illegally is subject to immediate deportation. Those seeking asylum must go through the processes already on the books at ports of entry.

11. Anyone who is caught selling hard drugs will face life imprisonment without possibility of parole.

11-A. Those tried and convicted for being in drug rings will face the death penalty.

11-B. Marijuana will be considered a misdemeanor, and does not qualify for these punishments.

12. Murderers will be given the death penalty, along with tried and convicted pedophiles and rapists.

13. LGBT pride events including parades and public displays will be considered adult events, and children will not be allowed to attend. Anyone who is found bringing children to such an event will be fined.

I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff. In short, I want a more traditional, nationalistic, patriotic society, ruled by common sense. Welcome to my dictatorship.

I know most of you are undoubtedly confused on my political stance, since I shit talk everyone for everything. Well here is what I do support, and if I ever became president, these are the policies I'd make.

1. Lower taxes for the lower and middle class. Raise taxes for corporations that moved operations overseas, create tax incentives for companies that stay American.

2. Ban all sales of U.S. farmland to China, buy back land, or forcibly expel Foreign Chinese companies from farm lands.

2-B. Death Tax will be eliminated, making sure farms stay with the later generations.

3. Three years mandatory Armed Forces service for all people, once they turn 18.

3-A. Disabled, pregnant, mentally challenged or those convicted of a felony are exempt, but must be able to prove their situation in order to be excused.

3-B. Enlistees can choose which branch they may serve, unless too many are going to one branch, and then they will be provided the branch they can serve in.

4. Schools will be given a revamped version of civics, without CRT, or forms of it, in the curriculum. The new program will teach patriotism, duty, honor and sacrifice.

5. Schools will become more parent-interactive, by increasing number of school board meetings, and regular votes from the parents as to what their kids are being taught.

6. Any and all texts, curriculums, or lessons teaching gender ideology, or sexual preferences/activities will be banned. This includes a ban on those considered "adult performers" such as drag queens.

7. Bans on abortion will be decided by the states, as decided by the Supreme Court.

8. Anyone found desecrating an American flag, even in protest, is subject to a $5,000 fine, or one year imprisonment.

8-A. Desecrating monuments, statues, graves, or any object symbolizing the United States and her soldiers will be subjected to double the penalty described above.

8-B. Monuments to Confederate soldiers and generals will be considered American monuments/symbols, and punishments will remain the same as for desecration of other American symbolism.

9. Trade with China will be discouraged, and tax benefits will be given to those who choose to spend their time, money and effort on American companies.

10. The American border along the nation of Mexico will be strengthened with more border agents, and construction of a border wall will commence immediately.

10-A. Anyone who attempts to cross the United States border illegally is subject to immediate deportation. Those seeking asylum must go through the processes already on the books at ports of entry.

11. Anyone who is caught selling hard drugs will face life imprisonment without possibility of parole.

11-A. Those tried and convicted for being in drug rings will face the death penalty.

11-B. Marijuana will be considered a misdemeanor, and does not qualify for these punishments.

12. Murderers will be given the death penalty, along with tried and convicted pedophiles and rapists.

13. LGBT pride events including parades and public displays will be considered adult events, and children will not be allowed to attend. Anyone who is found bringing children to such an event will be fined.

I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff. In short, I want a more traditional, nationalistic, patriotic society, ruled by common sense. Welcome to my dictatorship.

I like it. I'd vote for you.

Just a couple of things about your list.

#5 might work, but only while it was new. I think it is rare that parents actually want to be involved so much. More communication between parents and schools would be great though.

#8 I disagree with. I agree with the SCOTUS ruling that desecrating a US Flag is protected by free speech. Those who desecrate the flag are actually showing it has great meaning. But I always go back to 4th of July BBQs and the napkins that have the US Flag on them. No much reverence shown there, just wiping BBQ sauce with a paper flag.

I like it. I'd vote for you.

Just a couple of things about your list.

#5 might work, but only while it was new. I think it is rare that parents actually want to be involved so much. More communication between parents and schools would be great though.

#8 I disagree with. I agree with the SCOTUS ruling that desecrating a US Flag is protected by free speech. Those who desecrate the flag are actually showing it has great meaning. But I always go back to 4th of July BBQs and the napkins that have the US Flag on them. No much reverence shown there, just wiping BBQ sauce with a paper flag.

Well #8 could have some exceptions.

This was just a rough layout, because details could take entire pages up.

Ha! You would think our farms are in the fuckin' Ukraine what with all the money that's tossed at them every years just in subsidies.....The last figure I heard was 50+ billion a year....The last farm bill was to the tune of 200-350 billion.

In before the old Farmer John saw of "I have to buy retail and sell wholesale".....And they will tell you that leaning out the window of their subsidized new F350 4X4 PU.

Donald Trump called and said he wants his policies back.

But hey, throw in free vodka smoothies on Thursdays, and you'd have my vote.

ListenMFer.jpg

Another thing I'd do is every July 4th, I would have a large scale military show of might in Washington D.C. Tired of these shithole countries like China, Russia and North Korea having all the fun. I want rows of thousands of men marching down Pennsylvania avenue, tanks, helicopters, planes!
Parades every year become boring. Except of that, huge parades draw thousands of troops from actual training to meaningless stuff like marching, polishing equipment and the like. Waste of time and resources.

The bar is set so low I think all you had to do is prove you could utter a complete and rational thought.

Good luck.

Half your list is culture war stupidity. You’ve positioned yourself as a bigot. Regarding the little policy you put up…

If you don’t tax estates when people pass the wealthy never get taxed. They avoid all taxes by keeping their profits capitalized while the poor and middle class pay taxes every year. How will you even that out?

Half your list is culture war stupidity. You’ve positioned yourself as a bigot. Regarding the little policy you put up…

If you don’t tax estates when people pass the wealthy never get taxed. They avoid all taxes by keeping their profits capitalized while the poor and middle class pay taxes every year. How will you even that out?

Welcome to my dictatorship.

Welcome to my dictatorship.
OK with most of it but not 3A: law abiding 18 year olds have to do 3 years in the military but 18 year old felons don't? How about felons do 5 years in the military reduced to 3 years with good behavior/ honorable discharge.? Might just straighten their asses out before they get into more serious trouble. Otherwise it is entirely possible that we could see kids committing felony thefts, etc. TRYING to get caught so they don't have to go to the military.

OK with most of it but not 3A: law abiding 18 year olds have to do 3 years in the military but 18 year old felons don't? How about felons do 5 years in the military reduced to 3 years with good behavior/ honorable discharge.? Might just straighten their asses out before they get into more serious trouble. Otherwise it is entirely possible that we could see kids committing felony thefts, etc. TRYING to get caught so they don't have to go to the military.

The punishment could always be hard manual labor.

Forum List

Back