Alice in Borderland (are you watching it)

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

Screenshot_20221229_162414_Chrome.jpg

If you like post apocalyptic type shows you'll probably like this.

Just finishing season 2 now and read that season 3 was green lit

I want to watch the movie not the bottom of the screen.
I know the feeling, when I was a kid first discovering them, I felt that way.

It comes w/practice to be able to fully watch the movie while reading the subtitles.

At this point, many, if not most, people prefer to have subtitles, even while watching English movies.

Just an FYI. I just tried the English and it's fine for dubbing but then I replayed it in Japanese and the dialog was not the same lol

I know the feeling, when I was a kid first discovering them, I felt that way.

It comes w/practice to be able to fully watch the movie while reading the subtitles.

At this point, many, if not most, people prefer to have subtitles, even while watching English movies.
I barely notice I'm reading and only very rarely do I have to rewind if I was distracted. I'm learning A TON of foreign words and phrases too lol

I barely notice I'm reading and only very rarely do I have to rewind if I was distracted. I'm learning A TON of foreign words and phrases too lol
Because I loved Martial Arts movies so much as a kid, I quickly learned how to read and watch.

Martial arts movies go by so quickly, even to this day, it can be challenging, but that's the fun about it.

Holy Mind Fuck Batman!
This finale to season 2 is beyond twisted. They've fooled me 3 times in the first 30 minutes. I honestly have no idea what the hell is going on now.

Forum List

Back