“If I lose even one brain cell, we’re fucked.” President Donald Trump

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
excerpt from Stephanie Grisham's blockbuster new book

On another occasion around the new year, a young boy started publicly challenging Trump to go vegan in TV ads and on highway billboards. If the president agreed, the boy said, the charity he represented would donate $1 million to veterans. I was communications director at the time and I playfully asked the president if he would ever consider doing that, since the challenge would raise a lot of money for a good cause. I knew he loved his steaks and cheeseburgers, but one month didn’t seem that long.

Trump’s response was swift, and his tone was suddenly very serious.

“No, no. It messes with your body chemistry, your brain,” he said, offering his views on vegetarian diets. “And if I lose even one brain cell, we’re fucked.”

excerpt from Stephanie Grisham's blockbuster new book

On another occasion around the new year, a young boy started publicly challenging Trump to go vegan in TV ads and on highway billboards. If the president agreed, the boy said, the charity he represented would donate $1 million to veterans. I was communications director at the time and I playfully asked the president if he would ever consider doing that, since the challenge would raise a lot of money for a good cause. I knew he loved his steaks and cheeseburgers, but one month didn’t seem that long.

Trump’s response was swift, and his tone was suddenly very serious.

“No, no. It messes with your body chemistry, your brain,” he said, offering his views on vegetarian diets. “And if I lose even one brain cell, we’re fucked.”
This stuff is priceless! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Talk about missing braincells...Biden reminds me of Mike, the headless chicken.
1633215813149.png

But of course the Democratic constituency reminds me of the walking brain dead.
1633216906271.png

Attachments

• 1633216741590.png
    1633216741590.png
    23.1 KB · Views: 28

Forum List

Back