For the folks who believe that Donald Trump can’t get elected in 2024 ….remember one thing

Trump has neither the resources nor the inclination to finance his own campaign. So the more we see of stories like this.............

Trump ally, billionaire GOP megadonor Ronald Lauder won’t back Trump’s 2024 run for president​

.............the less chance he has. Besides, the run he announced the other day is much more about fleecing the rubes for money to pay his considerable legal fees, and giving him license to accuse prosecutors of bringing politically motivated lawsuits against him, than it is a serious run for the WH.

It wasn’t just that Mr. Trump won the 2016 presidential election. At one point he was over 100 to 1 odds to win the election. Now he is trailing DeSantis by a few points and ahead of Biden by a few points when it comes to the odds to become POTUS….

One might say response well what about January 6, what about The FBI investigation. Well remember back in 2016 Mr. Trump arguably was in a much weaker position he had many controversies against them. Now Mr. Trump is a former president , a man who rose to the greatest position.

Folks I voted for Hillary Clinton in 2016 and I never would have fathom Mr. Trump would win the 2016 election. But he did..I was telling everybody just like the anti-Trumper‘s are saying now… there is absolutely no way but you know sometimes in life there’s surprises.

The lesson for Democrats I would say is don’t laugh at Donald Trump, don’t mock and deride him don’t mark and ride his supporters. That will only reinvigorate the Trump supporters. If outlets like CNN, MSNBC, the view and the night time comedy talkshows start lambasting Trump it’s going to have the same effect It did in 2016…. it’s going to get more Americans to support Mr. Trump. And rightfully so our economy was better under Mr. Trump.

If our economy is not fixed if gas prices don’t get down to where they were under Trump then people should not be surprised to see Mr. Trump win in 2024. Donald Trump was over 100 to 1 odds to become president in 2016 now his odds are much much closer…. so he has a legitimate chance to become president again in 2024.
Saying Trump can win in 2024 is racist!!!!!!!! :spank:

Forum List

Back