If Hilary wins who will be umm..the first lady ?

As a guy who voted for Reagan, Bush the elder, didn't mind Clinton, and have been let down by Junior, let me say that I will never vote for Giuliani. Of course I won't vote for Hellary either. Giuliani is just like Schwarzenegger, a RINO, and while that may work for me on the state level, I don't see it working for me on a federal level. Fred Thompson is perhaps the closest thing to a Reagan Republican we've got these days. I just hope he runs for and wins the Republican nomination.

Rudy/Fred would be a good ticket

Now that funny

Hillary will drive most conservatives to the Republican candidate

Look how Dems are screwing things up now. if they hopd onto Congress - do you think any conservative would allow Hillary to have a shot at the Oval offcie

Beside the next President wil have perhaps two slots on the SC to fill. Do you want more Ginsburgs on the court?

You're living in a dream world. Gulliani doesn't have a chance.

As a guy who voted for Reagan, Bush the elder, didn't mind Clinton, and have been let down by Junior, let me say that I will never vote for Giuliani. Of course I won't vote for Hellary either. Giuliani is just like Schwarzenegger, a RINO, and while that may work for me on the state level, I don't see it working for me on a federal level. Fred Thompson is perhaps the closest thing to a Reagan Republican we've got these days. I just hope he runs for and wins the Republican nomination.

IMO, if he runs, he probably will. Unlike some people's delusions, Thompson CAN carry the entire Republican/conservative vote.

You got two people right here in your face saying they won't vote for him. If it's him and Hillary, I just won't vote.

He can't carry the conservative base, period. Unless the conservative base abandons conservatism like you have.

Gee two people out of 100 milion plus voters

I am worried now about Rudy' chances

I kind of hope Obama is the Dems choice. Rudy wins 49 states then

You got two people right here in your face saying they won't vote for him. If it's him and Hillary, I just won't vote.

He can't carry the conservative base, period. Unless the conservative base abandons conservatism like you have.

Oh I'll vote, I'll just write in my wife's name.

Your polls have been shot so full of holes, excuse me if I don't bother with this one either. It's just part of the delusion.

Oh tolerant moderate - these are state by state polls - not a national one

50 polls giving Rudy a big edge

Oh I'll vote, I'll just write in my wife's name.

If that's the choices, I'll vote libertarian. That's closer to being a conservative than Gulliani.

I'm just surprised RSR is trumpetting some liberal in sheep's clothing. Might as well send Rick Perry to DC if that's the case.

If that's the choices, I'll vote libertarian. That's closer to being a conservative than Gulliani.

I'm just surprised RSR is trumpetting some liberal in sheep's clothing. Might as well send Rick Perry to DC if that's the case.

Waste your vote - your choice

Rudy is far from being a liberal. HE was on the Dems hit list in NY and the NY Times did not coddle him as they do other liberals

A moderate eh?

Sounding more like a lib with every post

Elections mean things. To me. it is right VS left.

And THAT makes you a mindless drone. Not that I didn't already think that, but you just confirmed it.

It's about what is best for this Nation, Einstein, regardless WHO it is. Did you forget that's part of the equation in your warped little partisan mind?

And if you want to call names, there is only one difference between you and a left-wingnut extremist -- the extreme end of the spectrum you represent. You're every bit as dumb, blind and self-righteous.

And THAT makes you a mindless drone. Not that I didn't already think that, but you just confirmed it.

It's about what is best for this Nation, Einstein, regardless WHO it is. Did you forget that's part of the equation in your warped little partisan mind?

And if you want to call names, there is only one difference between you and a left-wingnut extremist -- the extreme end of the spectrum you represent. You're every bit as dumb, blind and self-righteous.

What is best for the nation is to elect Reagan conservatives and get libs out of power

When libs are out of power they are funny. When they are in power they are dangerous.

You have been doing the name calling and I recently started responding. Good image for the boards moderator

What is best for the nation is to elect Reagan conservatives and get libs out of power

When libs are out of power they are funny. When they are in power they are dangerous.

You have been doing the name calling and I recently started responding. Good image for the boards moderator

My image as moderator is not your concern. End of discussion.

I would have no problem whatsoever with having an intellectual discussion. When are YOU going to start?

All I see out of you, post after post, thread after thread is "Libs this ...libs that .... with absolutely NO fact nor evidence to support any of your NECON parrot talking points.

And you devolve each and every thread you are involved in to THIS level. So if you want to talk board image, how about the posters that don't post because they don't want some one-liner "libs are evil" line from you as a response to a well-thought out argument?

Hell, I'm a conservative and you get on MY nerves. I can only imagine how liberals feel.

My image as moderator is not your concern. End of discussion.

I would have no problem whatsoever with having an intellectual discussion. When are YOU going to start?

All I see out of you, post after post, thread after thread is "Libs this ...libs that .... with absolutely NO fact nor evidence to support any of your NECON parrot talking points.

And you devolve each and every thread you are involved in to THIS level. So if you want to talk board image, how about the posters that don't post because they don't want some one-liner "libs are evil" line from you as a response to a well-thought out argument?

Hell, I'm a conservative and you get on MY nerves. I can only imagine how liberals feel.

The only evicence you need is what libs say and do

When I point those actions out it bugs alot of people - including you

Forum List

Back