if Harris has to take over for Biden who will be VP?

if biden has to step down for health reasons who will be harris's VP ?? would it be pelosi ?
How about you worry about the Biden presidency first.

and no. Not owlish, hack
We are worried about a Biden presidency.
I presume you will avoid taxes by taking all of the eligible exemptions while you're criticizing Trump for doing the same.

It is likely many of Biden voters don't worry much about taxes. Many of them are kids without incomes or adults on the dole.

Have we reached the place in the republican stages of denial where they start blaming the electorate for why they lost?
We're blaming the machines, not the electorate.
It's obvious you're mentally ill and can't point out where we're blaming the electorate.

And by 'machines', you mean ''kids without incomes or adults on the dole'?
I would write your material but you couldn't afford my rates.
Ballot machines, retard.
One morning they simply started giving the other guy 100% of the thumbs up...sure.

Really? Because I didn't see a single mention of 'ballot machines' in this post:

It is likely many of Biden voters don't worry much about taxes. Many of them are kids without incomes or adults on the dole.

Could you just highlight the part that mentions voting machines.

'Cause all I see is blaming the electorate for why republicans lost.
Can you just watch the video?
I mean, you are an adult?

So you weren't able to find any reference to voting machines in that post either, huh?

Well, we'll see how well blaming the electorate works for conservatives.
Google...ballot machines changing votes

And as I posted 2 days ago, most of these stories were removed from the web because Bog Tech wants cheap labor.

So Big Tech is in on your little conspiracy too?
Who do you think buys advertisements for politicians.
Are you that ignorant of how campaigns are funded?
So Big Tech is definitely part of your conspiracy then?

Maybe a shorter list would who *isn't* part of your conspiracy.

if biden has to step down for health reasons who will be harris's VP ?? would it be pelosi ?

and no. Not owlish, hack
I presume you will avoid taxes by taking all of the eligible exemptions while you're criticizing Trump for doing the same.

Have we reached the place in the republican stages of denial where they start blaming the electorate for why they lost?
It's obvious you're mentally ill and can't point out where we're blaming the electorate.

Ballot machines, retard.
One morning they simply started giving the other guy 100% of the thumbs up...sure.

Really? Because I didn't see a single mention of 'ballot machines' in this post:

So you weren't able to find any reference to voting machines in that post either, huh?

And as I posted 2 days ago, most of these stories were removed from the web because Bog Tech wants cheap labor.

So Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Larry Ellison, IBM executives, etc... appear before Congress stating that anyone who isn't an Indian is retarded and all of a sudden Congress passes legislation for 100,00 Business Visas and 100,000 Americans are fired and you think that contributions from the above didn't influence the elimination of IT people from every nation except India.
You must be one of the dumbest humans alive.

and no. Not owlish, hack

Ballot machines, retard.

So Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Larry Ellison, IBM executives, etc... appear before Congress stating that anyone who isn't an Indian is retarded and all of a sudden Congress passes legislation for 100,00 Business Visas and 100,000 Americans are fired and you think that contributions from the above didn't influence the elimination of IT people from every nation except India.
You must be one of the dumbest humans alive.

Really? Did they actually say that.....or did you imagine they said that to justify just how silly your conspiracy is getting?

And are Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Larry Ellison and IBM Executives in on it too?

im a Trump voter ....
Well why are you assuming Biden won ?
That's the title itself and the op.

The election results.

The results are no certified and there are many irregularities.

Maybe you nuts should take this time to reflect on just how screwed up it was to vote for a demented Biden and a wacko left-wing nut Harris ticket.

Trump claimed victory in 2016 LONG before certification. As did conservatives.

And the 'irregularities' have been accusations that didn't hold up so far. This just yesterday from Trump's own lawyers in Pennsylvania in regards to the 'fraud' claims:

voter-fraud-pennsylvania-lawsuits-web.jpg

This after Trump's lawyers had to backpedal badly after falsely claiming that all republican observers had been barred from recounts:

At the city’s federal courthouse on Thursday evening, attorneys for Trump asked a judge to issue an emergency order to stop the count, alleging that all Republican observers had been barred.

Under sharp questioning from Judge Paul S. Diamond, however, they conceded that Trump in fact had “a nonzero number of people in the room,” leaving Diamond audibly exasperated.

“I’m sorry, then what’s your problem?” asked Diamond, who was appointed to the federal bench by President George W. Bush. Denying Trump’s request, Diamond struck a deal for 60 observers from each party to be allowed inside.

So far the 'irregularities' are just empty accusations that don't hold up. Not even a little. Instead of the 'all republican observers being barred'.....there were 12. Compared to 5 Democratic observers.
why did PA and several other battleground stop the count on election night when Trump was leading only to open up the next day with biden leading magically ? if that would have happened to your guy the left would be rioting and burning down city blocks ...........again !

Forum List

Back