If god does exist

This raises some interesting thoughts after a few laugh out louds over the replies. Suppose you were Gawd, something like King for a day, or like the movies, what would you do with the world given its present state? Would you shake your head in wonder? Would you say enough? Would you become liberal and give all you have to the poor so they can be upper class too and shop in Bloomingdale's? Would you speed up global warming to get rid of a big mistake? What would you do?

I'd do exactly what God is doing, because I would be omniscient and understand everything about exactly why He's doing it.

And may I ask exactly whom you are trying to impress with your "cleverness" at refusing to spell a simple three-letter name correctly?

This raises some interesting thoughts after a few laugh out louds over the replies. Suppose you were Gawd, something like King for a day, or like the movies, what would you do with the world given its present state? Would you shake your head in wonder? Would you say enough? Would you become liberal and give all you have to the poor so they can be upper class too and shop in Bloomingdale's? Would you speed up global warming to get rid of a big mistake? What would you do?

I'd start over, and this time create humanity with greater moral character so they don't commit as many evil acts.

So basically, you would remove part of their free will and just program them to behave exactly as you want, like little automatons marching around. What would be their purpose in existing, then?

cici will go to gehenna

No press conference = you don't matter enough for Him to bother. Ever consider THAT possibility?

sdo much for 'willing that none should perish', infinitie love, and all that crap

The Bible says that stuff about God, not about me, Jack. I don't remember it being written anywhere that I was going to have infinite love for ill-mannered, boorish, confrontational jackasses with the debating skills of a Goth teenager at the family's Thanksgiving dinner. All right? I just claim to be a Christian. I don't claim to be a GOOD Christian.

tp be a 'chritian' ios to be 'christ-like'. There are no 'good christians' or 'bad christians' there are, in the biblical view, only chistians and unbelivers who follow satan

Avail myself to god? You mean bend over and pull my pants down?

What I'm saying is that since the world is full of doubters, why not hold a press... and prove to the doubters that you exist? Seems pretty reasonable to me?
He already did. You were there when they drove the nails. It is your problem that you can't recall being there. GOD can change the hearts of men/women. He also is able to lift the veil that blinds your eyes and deafens your ears. Do you think you have the strength as a man or a woman of flesh to endure the shame that will fall on you upon the realization that you were there when they crucified Him and you did nothing? What will become of you if you knew you were one cheering and shouting to kill Him? Since you got what you wanted and He bore the nails, what's your complaint now? You and others of your spirit asked for His death. He gave it. Why are you bitching about it now?

Ok, so according to cecil, we're a buncha nobodys that gawd can't be bothered with? Gee, what a nice imaginary friend you have there.

Rod, wtf does jesus being nailed (to the cross, as opposed to being nailed by an apostle) have to do with a press conference?

tp be a 'chritian' ios to be 'christ-like'. There are no 'good christians' or 'bad christians' there are, in the biblical view, only chistians and unbelivers who follow satan

Wrong. Show me where the Bible EVER says that to be a Christian means to be perfect right off the bat. Just because the world can be divided into Christian and non-Christian doesn't mean that Christians don't still come in varying degrees of skill and proficiency at it.

And show me where the Bible EVER says that non-believers get to set the standards for believers.

Ok, so according to cecil, we're a buncha nobodys that gawd can't be bothered with? Gee, what a nice imaginary friend you have there.

Rod, wtf does jesus being nailed (to the cross, as opposed to being nailed by an apostle) have to do with a press conference?

S'matter? It's such an outrageous, offensive concept for you to contemplate that the sun doesn't really rise and set in your belly button? You can't even consider the idea that maybe you're not the center of the universe to anyone besides yourself?

You and the OP and the rest of you come in here with these lousy, hostile, confrontational attitudes, trying to pick a fight, and then you're all butt-hurt because me and my "imaginary friend" aren't nice enough to you? I'll say it again. What the hell have YOU ever done to deserve it? Don't snivel to me if you get back what you dish out, Spanky.

So basically, you would remove part of their free will and just program them to behave exactly as you want, like little automatons marching around. What would be their purpose in existing, then?

This is the stock answer to my statement, but it rests upon a logical fallacy. I can point out any number of people with a high level of moral character. Are you saying they don't have free will or that part of their freewill has been removed? Of course not. Your statement is fallacious because it assumes people created with higher moral character and integrity would lack freewill, when clearly this is not the case as we have such people in the world today and they have as much freewill as anyone else.

I thought gaud loves everyone. Like seriously, if he can love a nasty, frustrated be-atch like you...

Cecilie is not God, therefore she is under no obligation to love you or even like you, and if I were her, I would take being called a bitch by you as a great compliment. :lol:

Good posts as usual Cecilie. :clap2:

I never said there was a reward, When we die, something will happen, nobody really knows what, and that's cool too, something unknown but part of the circle of life will happen, maybe one day we'll figure it out, but we haven't so far, and there's nothing wrong with that. Doesn't mean there's a god though.
I'm an agnostic, so maybe there even is a god like you all say, but nobody's ever shown a shred of proof that convinces me, that's why I call for a press conference on the White House lawn to sort things out. Until then, no god.

Fine. There's no way to convince you there's a God. Now shut the fuck up.

Call me the voice from the "I'm really bad at loving my neighbors" wing of Christianity, but I don't think I'd WANT to convince Homo that there's a God, because I wouldn't want to take a chance on spending eternity with an asshole like that.

Yeah, yeah, so I need to pray about my attitude. I still like him right on the side of the argument he's on.

Thats how incredibly stupid christians are. "pray"? what a crock of shit. why don't you lame fucks ever take personal responsibility?

wouldn't want to take a chance on spending eternity with an asshole like that.

This is just a fucking message board you ignorant twat. How do you presume to know anyone here? Because of a few words? Christ sackes you slimtrail leaving baby factory..for all you know anyone on this thread might be the pope himself trolling around spoofing you phoney christians.

newby, you should take some classes to read and understand english. I said doesn't gaud love everyone, of course that permanently on the rag cecil hates me, and everyone else too. She needs a good fuck.

Am I supposed to be 'shocked' by anything you say? Is that the idea? You really should try to be less blatant, just some friendly advice. :lol:

Call me the voice from the "I'm really bad at loving my neighbors" wing of Christianity, but I don't think I'd WANT to convince Homo that there's a God, because I wouldn't want to take a chance on spending eternity with an asshole like that.

Yeah, yeah, so I need to pray about my attitude. I still like him right on the side of the argument he's on.

Thats how incredibly stupid christians are. "pray"? what a crock of shit. why don't you lame fucks ever take personal responsibility?

This is just a fucking message board you ignorant twat. How do you presume to know anyone here? Because of a few words? Christ sackes you slimtrail leaving baby factory..for all you know anyone on this thread might be the pope himself trolling around spoofing you phoney christians.

If anything, a message board facilitates the true personality of those who post on it, they can hide in anonymity while saying things they'd never say to anyone face to face. So, I have to disagree with you on that one.

Substitute any racial slur for "christian" in any of Huggy's rants and you get a wonderful picture of hatred and bigotry.

Ceece you are the bomb....

Forum List

Back