If Giuliani’s Obama Smear Wasn’t Racist, What Was It?

Opposition to Obama is because he is a black man.

"He wasnt raised like you and I" - Rudy

But remember everyone. The reason republicans said Obama swore on the Koran, Said he was Kenyan, Asked for his birth cert, College records, calls him half black, says that Ebola was his way of getting back whitey, Glenn Beck said he hates white people and believes hes a secret muslim is because...

...They dislike his POLICIES...Remember that...Its anything EXCEPT racism.

Yes, many people dislike his policies. Many people do not want the USA to become a marxist collectivist society with government dictating every move in our lives.

Yes, it has nothing to do with race or religion. It has to do with ideology. Obama is a far left liberal, most americans are not.

But remember everyone. The reason republicans said Obama swore on the Koran, Said he was Kenyan, Asked for his birth cert, College records, calls him half black, says that Ebola was his way of getting back whitey, Glenn Beck said he hates white people and believes hes a secret muslim is because...

Yes, many people dislike his policies. Many people do not want the USA to become a marxist collectivist society with government dictating every move in our lives.

Yes, it has nothing to do with race or religion. It has to do with ideology. Obama is a far left liberal, most americans are not.

Yes, his ideology of not being raised like Rudy and being a secret muslim. Not sure which policies that covers. Can you show me the Obama hates white people bill then?

Yes, his ideology of not being raised like Rudy and being a secret muslim. Not sure which policies that covers. Can you show me the Obama hates white people bill then?

I never said he hates white people. As to the muslim thing, his biological and step fathers were muslims, his mother lived with and married muslim men. He went to a muslim madrassa in indonesia. To claim that he did not have muslim unbringing is just ignorant.

I do think that its highly likely that his muslim indoctrination as a child has caused him to want to punish the USA for its successes which he was taught came at the expense of the rest of the world.

I don't know whats in the man's head, but his actions speak for themselves.

He spoke out against our President so it must be racist...

If it wasn't racist - what was his point? What is his agenda?

I would have to ask you the same...everything to you libs is racist these days.

We need a new catagory called "anything EXCEPT racism" Republicans seem to spend a lot of time explaining why their rhetoric is in that category.

So what was it when we disagreed with clinton?
Seriously,the cries of racism are getting ridiculous.

I never said he hates white people.

No Glenn Beck did. Where can I find the policy thats titled "I hate whites"?

As to the muslim thing, his biological and step fathers were muslims, his mother lived with and married muslim men. He went to a muslim madrassa in indonesia. To claim that he did not have muslim unbringing is just ignorant.

He swore on the Koran remember? Obviously that rumor was started because of his policy :doubt:

I do think that its highly likely that his muslim indoctrination as a child has caused him to want to punish the USA for its successes which he was taught came at the expense of the rest of the world.

Which policy was that in? Since its never racism or prejudice its all about Policy...

As to the muslim thing, his biological and step fathers were muslims, his mother lived with and married muslim men. He went to a muslim madrassa in indonesia. To claim that he did not have muslim unbringing is just ignorant.

He swore on the Koran remember? Obviously that rumor was started because of his policy :doubt:

Which policy was that in? Since its never racism or prejudice its all about Policy...

Beck speaks for no one but himself. See, thats what you libs don't get. We on the right think for ourselves, we are individuals. Unlike you libs we do not all subscribe to the same talking points and arguments. You are sheep following obama to the watering hole, which has dried up.

We need a new catagory called "anything EXCEPT racism" Republicans seem to spend a lot of time explaining why their rhetoric is in that category.

You're right, silly me...I thought that people disagree with others for differing reasons. You dont like Obama because he had sex with Monica Lewinsky. My bad

You're right, silly me...I thought that people disagree with others for differing reasons. You dont like Obama because he had sex with Monica Lewinsky. My bad

wrong, it was holder he had sex with :afro:

Beck speaks for no one but himself. See, thats what you libs don't get. We on the right think for ourselves, we are individuals. Unlike you libs we do not all subscribe to the same talking points and arguments. You are sheep following obama to the watering hole, which has dried up.

I guess his huge following and that being repeated by others never happened and if it was repeated by others.....its Obamas fault

But thats different and you said you dislike Clinton and Obama for the same reasons. See how stupid that sounds? Holder isnt Lewinsky

But thats different and you said you dislike Clinton and Obama for the same reasons. See how stupid that sounds? Holder isnt Lewinsky

you are misquoting me, I never said that. Are you saying that holder and obama are gay?

you are misquoting me, I never said that. Are you saying that holder and obama are gay?

You jumped in it...Your bad

I guess his huge following and that being repeated by others never happened and if it was repeated by others.....its Obamas fault

No, is Bush responsible for everything that Maher says? Just because someone has an audience does not mean that everyone in the audience agrees with him.

What exactly is your point here? Are you trying to say that Rudy would not have made those comments if obama was 100% rather than 50% white?

Do you think ANY scumbag dimocraps on this board will make a big deal out of this and condemn it?

Don't hold your breath

Huffington Post Dreams Of “Erasing” White Men From Academy Awards…
Below is a graphic from HuffPo depicting their dream of a white-free Oscars:

nowhitemen2new-e1424701948542.jpg

It’s almost like there’s a double standard when it comes to racism.

If White Dudes Were Erased From Oscar Movies – Huffington Post

This year marks the whitest Oscars since 1998, with all 20 acting nominations given to white folks. Equally awesome: Zero female directors, screenwriters, or cinematographers were nominated, and according to Women’s Media Center, among the 184 nominees across 19 non-acting categories, only 35 are women.

And so the Academy Award goes to… white dudes. This stark imbalance in both racial and gender diversity in Hollywood is manifested visually on the posters that represent the biggest films of the year. More often than not, white men are selected as the representatives for the movies they star in, even when they have equally signifigant female costars.

dimocraps are the scum of the earth. NEVER forget that.

Never

Forum List

Back