If George Floyd Was a Good Citizen in Texas He Would Not Have Died in Minneapolis Ergo He is Responsible for His Own Death; Enter Politics

Yeah, most certainly in areas that are Democratic strongholds. My area is staunch Republican and thus not poor.

Except you won't tell us where it is, so we can examine it.

Right, why reward successful folks. Let’s reward unsuccessful folks. Equality of outcome instead of equality of opportunity is what you guys want. It is anti-American and idiotic.

You show me a "successful" folk, I'll show you an asshole who fucked over a lot of people who did the actual work.

1609847316327.png

Congrats...I notice many of the suburbs in and around Chicago itself are near the top of the list. I would personally lump all of those together.

I'm sure you would, Cleetus, they done der didn't teach you geography or statistics in home school!

I told you this once before that I got pulled over in a predominately black neighborhood many years ago coming home from the hospital very late at night/early in the am. I wasn’t speeding or doing anything wrong, but, as I was told, I looked “out of place” and ”fit the profile” of someone who may be buying drugs. My car was searched. I was cooperative and polite. There was one black and one white cop. They were in turn polite, to because I was white, mind you, they pulled me over for nothing, but because I wasn’t confronttional and was cooperative. Had I gotten out with an attitude of “why did you pull me over, I wasn’t doing anything pigs”, well, guess what, it may have been a much different experience. I understood why they pulled me over. I have some common sense. I understand why I was profiled. I was ok with it. I didn’t have a chip on my shoulder.

So you are saying is, you were perfectly okay with them violating your civil rights because you knew as a white person, they weren't going to shoot you, file a false police report about it and get away with it.

The cops shouldn't be pulling over ANYONE just because and we shouldn't be doing a "War on Drugs".

I told you this once before that I got pulled over in a predominately black neighborhood many years ago coming home from the hospital very late at night/early in the am. I wasn’t speeding or doing anything wrong, but, as I was told, I looked “out of place” and ”fit the profile” of someone who may be buying drugs. My car was searched. I was cooperative and polite. There was one black and one white cop. They were in turn polite, to because I was white, mind you, they pulled me over for nothing, but because I wasn’t confronttional and was cooperative. Had I gotten out with an attitude of “why did you pull me over, I wasn’t doing anything pigs”, well, guess what, it may have been a much different experience. I understood why they pulled me over. I have some common sense. I understand why I was profiled. I was ok with it. I didn’t have a chip on my shoulder.

So you are saying is, you were perfectly okay with them violating your civil rights because you knew as a white person, they weren't going to shoot you, file a false police report about it and get away with it.

The cops shouldn't be pulling over ANYONE just because and we shouldn't be doing a "War on Drugs".

I knew they weren’t likely to shoot me if I didn’t resist arrest, wasn’t belligerent and didn’t attempt to run. It had nothing to do with me being white. See how that works?

I knew they weren’t likely to shoot me if I didn’t resist arrest, wasn’t belligerent and didn’t attempt to run. It had nothing to do with me being white. See how that works?

They were unlikely to shoot you because you were white.

Tamir Rice didn't run, he didn't resist arrest and he wasn't belligerent.

You show me a "successful" folk, I'll show you an asshole who fucked over a lot of people who did the actual work.

So the neurosurgeon who went to school for 1/2 their life and now is very “rich” by the left’s standards, is “an asshole who fucked over a lot of people who did the actual work?” Seems to me that you are just a disgruntled, lower end worker bee who has never really been around a lot of educated, successful folks. Your experience is more closely related to the guy digging ditches for the foreman.

If you can’t find affluent areas in the South, you arne’t looking. Let me give you a good starting point. Look at the electorial map and voting demographics. The deeper red it is, the more affluent it will be. The deeper blue, the poorer. That is how it works in the vast majority of the country, minus the very large cities, which is a mix of very wealthy and very poor.

I'm sure you would, Cleetus, they done der didn't teach you geography or statistics in home school!

Nice deflection.

So the neurosurgeon who went to school for 1/2 their life and now is very “rich” by the left’s standards, is “an asshole who fucked over a lot of people who did the actual work?” Seems to me that you are just a disgruntled, lower end worker bee who has never really been around a lot of educated, successful folks. Your experience is more closely related to the guy digging ditches for the foreman.

Hey, guy, if most of us would be bankrupted by a major illness, and teh doctors are making seven figure incomes when in most countries, they make six figure incomes, then, yes, they are screwing people over.

Actually, what I've found... most of the managers I've been around are clueless morons who have no idea what the worker bees are up to.

But as I said, I voted Republican right up until 2008, when I had a medical issue, my boss screwed me over and laughed, "This is why I'm glad I don't have to deal with a union."

If you can’t find affluent areas in the South, you arne’t looking. Let me give you a good starting point. Look at the electorial map and voting demographics. The deeper red it is, the more affluent it will be. The deeper blue, the poorer. That is how it works in the vast majority of the country, minus the very large cities, which is a mix of very wealthy and very poor.

Guy, I'm sure the rich people who live in the plantations are doing just fine... but here's a list of the poorest states in the union.

The poorest states... all in the South.

Illinois is the 17th Richest state in the union. Not bad.

Nice deflection.

Not really.... It's just that I have such a low opinion of the rest of you people in Jesusland, it's just hard to restrain the mockery.

They were unlikely to shoot you because you were white.

Tamir Rice didn't run, he didn't resist arrest and he wasn't belligerent.

WRONG.

White people have been wrongfully shot by police too. It happens.

Actually I have on both counts, but in your ignorance you think you can judge people you have never met. That's the problem with you fucking commies, you think you're all knowing, when in fact you don't know jack shit. So run on down to your CPUSA meeting and with any luck you'll catch covid and die the miserable death you so richly deserve.

If you didn't get a job, it was probably because you were an asshole.
If you got pulled over, it's probably because you were doing something wrong.

Check Your Privilege.
you're the expert on being an asshole that's for fucking sure

Hey, guy, if most of us would be bankrupted by a major illness, and teh doctors are making seven figure incomes when in most countries, they make six figure incomes, then, yes, they are screwing people over.

We also have the best doctors in the world, but I wouldn’t expect you to get that. I might add, that Democrats see “rich” as the lower end of a six figure income. Heck, truth be told, 150k/yr is rich to most Democrats.

Actually, what I've found... most of the managers I've been around are clueless morons who have no idea what the worker bees are up to.

Sorry for your bad experiences.

But as I said, I voted Republican right up until 2008, when I had a medical issue, my boss screwed me over and laughed, "This is why I'm glad I don't have to deal with a union."

Again, sorry for your bad experiences. You do live in a state full of liberals so immorality and lack of ethics should be expected.

Guy, I'm sure the rich people who live in the plantations are doing just fine... but here's a list of the poorest states in the union.

Plantations? Man, you are very confused. You think all that red you see in wealthier areas of the South are folks living on plantations? You have been completely misled, but I am fine with that. The last thing we need is more of your kind coming here to experience the good life and bringing your brain-dead politics with you. We already have too much of that.

This place sure is trashy, said a woman to her husband as they drive home from dinner. Let’s move to that neighborhood across town that is so nice and clean. Sure, says hubby, as he throws an empty bag of chips out of the window.

Not really.... It's just that I have such a low opinion of the rest of you people in Jesusland, it's just hard to restrain the mockery.

And we laugh at you while we drive Mercedes, live in beautiful, serene areas with nice homes, lower property taxes and overall cost of living, better weather and surrounded by genuinely friendly, moral, largely church going folks who love the US. Just stay there and laugh and stop coming here. It truly sucks here, we promise.

We also have the best doctors in the world, but I wouldn’t expect you to get that. I might add, that Democrats see “rich” as the lower end of a six figure income. Heck, truth be told, 150k/yr is rich to most Democrats.

Sorry for your bad experiences.

Again, sorry for your bad experiences. You do live in a state full of liberals so immorality and lack of ethics should be expected.

Plantations? Man, you are very confused. You think all that red you see in wealthier areas of the South are folks living on plantations? You have been completely misled, but I am fine with that. The last thing we need is more of your kind coming here to experience the good life and bringing your brain-dead politics with you. We already have too much of that. This place sure is trashy, said a woman to her husband as they drive home from dinner. Let’s move to that neighborhood across town that is so nice and clean. Sure, says hubby, as he throws an empty bag of chips out of the window.

And we laugh at you while we drive Mercedes, live in beautiful, serene areas with nice homes, lower property taxes and overall cost of living, better weather and surrounded by genuinely friendly, moral, largely church going folks who love the US. Just stay there and laugh and stop coming here. It truly sucks here, we promise.
Democrats think anyone making 1 cent more a year than they do are "rich"

WRONG.

White people have been wrongfully shot by police too. It happens.

But when they shoot white people, they are held accountable... that's the point.

There is no difference. If an innocent person is shot by a cop, the cop is punished accordingly regardless of the victim’s race.

How many unarmed black people who were not resisting arrest were shot by cops last year?

Yeah, most certainly in areas that are Democratic strongholds. My area is staunch Republican and thus not poor.

Right, why reward successful folks. Let’s reward unsuccessful folks. Equality of outcome instead of equality of opportunity is what you guys want. It is anti-American and idiotic.

View attachment 437518

Congrats...I notice many of the suburbs in and around Chicago itself are near the top of the list. I would personally lump all of those together.

You sound very petty and jealous.

View attachment 437518

He is envious, which is a hallmark of most Democrats.

Actually I have on both counts, but in your ignorance you think you can judge people you have never met. That's the problem with you fucking commies, you think you're all knowing, when in fact you don't know jack shit. So run on down to your CPUSA meeting and with any luck you'll catch covid and die the miserable death you so richly deserve.

If you didn't get a job, it was probably because you were an asshole.
If you got pulled over, it's probably because you were doing something wrong.

Check Your Privilege.

Poor little commie, seems all you have is projection, not everyone is like you. So fuck off asshole.

View attachment 437518

He screams at his betters. Everyone is Joey's better.

Actually, that's rich to most people, as 90% of the population doesn't make that much.

If we have the "best" doctors, then why do we have the shortest life expectencies in the industrialized world and a infant mortality rate that rivals third world countries?

Yeah, somehow, I suspect I'd do worse in Jesusland... those inbred fucks are mean for the sake of being mean.

Actually, worst company I worked for, Corporate HQ was in Texas. You know how we could tell those fucks were lying to us? Their lips were moving. Ran afoul of some bitch who was fucking the regional manager...

Guy, again, the Poverty Maps... I've been to the South enough times to be glad I didn't stay...

There is no difference. If an innocent person is shot by a cop, the cop is punished accordingly regardless of the victim’s race.

How many unarmed black people who were not resisting arrest were shot by cops last year?

American cops shoot 1000 Americans a year.

British cops shoot less than 5 suspects a year

you do the math, dummy.

American cops shoot 1000 Americans a year.

British cops shoot less than 5 suspects a year

you do the math, dummy.

I don’t need to do any more math you imbecile. More whites are shot than blacks every year. You are too stupid to realize it. I don’t expect a Democrat to have enough sense to figure that out.

I don’t need to do any more math you imbecile. More whites are shot than blacks every year. You are too stupid to realize it. I don’t expect a Democrat to have enough sense to figure that out.

Whites are 70% of the population, but only represent 36% of those shot by cops... Yes, we really do have a problem here.

1609927256492.png

1609927228303.png

Forum List

Back