If, Gd forbid, the Dems retain the House, the market will crash

If democrat voters want to be abused with even higher food & gas prices (not to mention taxes)...so be it.

I wont be paying for their childrens caskets.

If the Dems retain both chambers, there will be no way to stop their continued destruction of the middle class. They will continue to reward deadbeats while crushing small business owners, and continue to combat the Fed’s efforts to control inflation. Inflation will remain at 40-year highs, and responsible savers will watch as their retirement investments evaporate.

Note: It is difficult to find a link because Google is hiding all the bad news should the Democrats win, but economic analysts were discussing this on a business TV show,

I'm more worried if they lose big in mid terms. If they lose big they may put on the suicide vest and let that shit crash just so they can blame it on Republicans or try to centralize banks or introduce a digital currency system for "our protection".

For now the feds plunge protection team is keeping things alive, but once midterms are over it's anyone's guess what will happen. I think if they win they keep buying bonds long as they can to keep things afloat, or they lose and let the whole thing crash.

I'm more worried if they lose big in mid terms. If they lose big they may put on the suicide vest and let that shit crash just so they can blame it on Republicans or try to centralize banks or introduce a digital currency system for "our protection".

For now the feds plunge protection team is keeping things alive, but once midterms are over it's anyone's guess what will happen. I think if they win they keep buying bonds long as they can to keep things afloat, or they lose and let the whole thing crash.
I’m fearful of that as well. If they lose both the House and the Senate In November, they’ll know they have only a few short weeks to continue their path of destruction, and they could ramp things up to a level (and speed) we haven’t seen before.

Then, as you say, they can blame the Republicans for the fallout, and use it to try to retain the WH in 2024.

I’m fearful of that as well. If they lose both the House and the Senate In November, they’ll know they have only a few short weeks to continue their path of destruction, and they could ramp things up to a level (and speed) we haven’t seen before.

Then, as you say, they can blame the Republicans for the fallout, and use it to try to retain the WH in 2024.
Fear and paranoia can be conquered.

If the Dems retain both chambers, there will be no way to stop their continued destruction of the middle class. They will continue to reward deadbeats while crushing small business owners, and continue to combat the Fed’s efforts to control inflation. Inflation will remain at 40-year highs, and responsible savers will watch as their retirement investments evaporate.

Note: It is difficult to find a link because Google is hiding all the bad news should the Democrats win, but economic analysts were discussing this on a business TV show,
I got out of the market, thank GOD!!!!

But then, I have a pulse and a brain, so........................

After digging up James Taylor from a crypt, he picked his guitar celebrating the 8.5% Aug inflation and a 1200 point big crap an the DOW

Then you have Ashley's dad screaming on the hot lawn like there were 10 kids running on it

Then the cherry on top was raiding the Pillow Guys phone.......lololol

I think your OP is silly Lisa Lisa...lol

There’s no link because it’s bullshit

I got out of the market, thank GOD!!!!

But then, I have a pulse and a brain, so........................
I moved heavily into cash when Biden “won,” so the harm he’s doing isn’t having as much pain as if I hadn’t made a protective move. But still, didn’t sell EVERYTHING, but I may do a bit more.

Of course, that’s part of the downward spiral: the Dems ruin the market, and people sell, and it gets worse. You saw how the Dems were celebrating the bad news about inflation yesterday on the White House lawn.

After digging up James Taylor from a crypt, he picked his guitar celebrating the 8.5% Aug inflation and a 1200 point big crap an the DOW

Then you have Ashley's dad screaming on the hot lawn like there were 10 kids running on it

Then the cherry on top was raiding the Pillow Guys phone.......lololol

I think your OP is silly Lisa Lisa...lol
Why silly? You yourself have noted how destructive the Democrats are.

You might have a pulse, you have no brain, and you sure aint got no money.
Are you an idiot? (Oh wait.…you voted for Dementia.) He took his money out before Biden could cause the harm we are seeing now.

I moved heavily into cash when Biden “won,” so the harm he’s doing isn’t having as much pain as if I hadn’t made a protective move. But still, didn’t sell EVERYTHING, but I may do a bit more.

Of course, that’s part of the downward spiral: the Dems ruin the market, and people sell, and it gets worse. You saw how the Dems were celebrating the bad news about inflation yesterday on the White House lawn.
So with the Biden hyper inflation, you are losing about 10% of your wealth per year

Could be much worse.

So with the Biden hyper inflation, you are losing about 10% of your wealth per year

Could be much worse.
That’s not counting the drop we are about to see in house prices.

And the Dems are celebrating on the front lawn of the White House. You’d think they’d make an effort to at least pretend to be concerned about the middle class pain, at least until the election.

Forum List

Back