If gay marriage is legal...let's get rid of ALL legal marriage....

The 10thA was never over ruled by the 14th. That's an absurd statement. You have refuted nothing. You have thrown smoke, you have called names, you have deflected, you have made unwarranted assertions and you have repeated the same two, and only two, arguments for gay marriage over and over. Just lke you did here in this post.
Equal protection didn't overturn a lot of what states were doing? You need to go back and study history! It certainly overturned the effects of slavery, which the states used to think was there perview. You need to quit posting foolishness. You're getting easier and easier to debunk. Your first sentence shows how clueless you are. I never said the 14th over-ruled the 10th. I said, "In this case...". BIG difference.

Last edited:
We need to get the state out of the business of enforcing child support ... why, in fact, there should be no such legal obligation to begin with. (sarcasm)

The 10thA was never over ruled by the 14th. That's an absurd statement. You have refuted nothing. You have thrown smoke, you have called names, you have deflected, you have made unwarranted assertions and you have repeated the same two, and only two, arguments for gay marriage over and over. Just lke you did here in this post.
Equal protection didn't overturn a lot of what states were doing? You need to go back and study history! It certainly overturned the effects of slavery, which the states used to think was there perview. You need to quit posting foolishness. You're getting easier and easier to debunk. Your first sentence shows how clueless you are. I never said the 14th over-ruled the 10th. I said, "In this case...". BIG difference.
Argument #1.
See, it's all you've got.

Argument #1.

You're still doing your 'secret argument' schtick?

Dude, you've got no counter for what you're responding to.

Argument #1.
That tells me nothing. You haven't addressed your error when you stated that the 14th didn't overturn some of what used to be included in the 10th.

When Rabbi has painted himself into a corner he starts alluding to secret counter arguments. Arguments that obliterate what you just posted, disproving all of it, and debunking your every claim.

Just don't actually ask Rabbi to articulate his 'secret argument'. Or ask to see it. Or ask any questions about it.

Argument #1.

"Dude" you've already been pwned on this topic over and over. I told you what the arguments were. Multiple times. You dont even know what they are much less understand them much less can refute them.
You're done.

Argument #1.
That tells me nothing. You haven't addressed your error when you stated that the 14th didn't overturn some of what used to be included in the 10th.

When Rabbi has painted himself into a corner he starts alluding to secret counter arguments. Arguments that obliterate what you just posted, disproving all of it, and debunking your every claim.

Just don't actually ask Rabbi to articulate his 'secret argument'. Or ask to see it. Or ask any questions about it.
Yes, my argument is secret. It is secret from people unable to comprehend it. Like you.

Argument #1.

"Dude" you've already been pwned on this topic over and over. I told you what the arguments were. Multiple times. You dont even know what they are much less understand them much less can refute them.
You're done.
It is amazing how the Lawyers arguing in front of the Supreme Court aren't hiring you as a consultant. You should contact them.

Argument #1.

You're done.
It is amazing how the Lawyers arguing in front of the Supreme Court aren't hiring you as a consultant. You should contact them.
Your deflection is noted.

You haven't addressed your error when you stated that the 14th didn't overturn some of what used to be included in the 10th.
You're deteriorating into incoherence.[/QUOTE]You suggested that the 14th did not effect the 10th, despite the fact that the 14th remedied some of the inequities due to slavery, previously a "State Right" covered by the 10th. Is that a little comprehensible for you? I don't know how to make it any simpler.

You haven't addressed your error when you stated that the 14th didn't overturn some of what used to be included in the 10th.
You're deteriorating into incoherence.
You suggested that the 14th did not effect the 10th, despite the fact that the 14th remedied some of the inequities due to slavery, previously a "State Right" covered by the 10th. Is that a little comprehensible for you? I don't know how to make it any simpler.[/QUOTE]
That is completely incoherent.

Argument #1.

You're done.

Or Alabama. They lost on the procreation argument too. :lol:

You're deteriorating into incoherence.
You suggested that the 14th did not effect the 10th, despite the fact that the 14th remedied some of the inequities due to slavery, previously a "State Right" covered by the 10th. Is that a little (more) comprehensible for you? I don't know how to make it any simpler.
That is completely incoherent.
Which words are you having trouble with? It seems even the simplest explanations of my position are throwing you for a loop. Do I need to number my arguments?

Forum List

Back