If Finding out what happened on 6 Jan and preventing if from happening again is so important...

First address the statement...The National Guard was not activated as Trump and Capitol Police Chief Sund requested.
False. Trump was Commander and Chief. He could easily, more so than any other single person on the planet have ordered the activation of and Federalization of National Guard units to protect the Capital, before or during the attack, or before the rally for the people he invited to his Stop the Steal rally ever arrived in Washington.

How many of you watched the hearing on Thursday night, and/or are planning to watch the rest of them, in order to see how many of these questions are going to be (or have already been) answered?
I will be. Pretty interesting story. Let's hear it.

...then when are the Democrats going to ask / answer

On what day prior to 6 Jan did the FBI issue their warming of a large crowd and possible violence on 6 Jan?

- Exactly who from the FBI issued the warning?

- Exactly who was the warning _ briefing given to?
--- It has been reported that the DC Mayor, Pelosi, the Capitol Police Chief. and the 2 Sergeants-at-Arms of the House and Senate were briefed.
** Who else?

- Have these people testified before the committee?
--- If not, WHY not (PELOSI)?

- Did the FBI brief any of these people on why so many FBI agents would be / were at the Capitol on 6 Jan? If not, why not?

- Who was in charge of the operation at the Capitol on 6 Jan and what was the name of the Fale Flag operation?

- Has anyone from the FBI (Wray) testified before the committee? If not, why not?

- Was the DC Police Chief briefed? If not, why not?

The Capitol Police reportedly did not have the DC Police's phone numbers, did not have an operating communication system to call the DC Police for help;

- Are you shitting me? WHY NOT?

- If the DC Police were alresdy briefed about the large criwd and threat of violence why weren't they already talking to / working with the Capiol Police?

- Was the National Guard briefed that they may be needed in 6 Jan? If not, why not?

- The recommendation to call upon the National Guard was given numerous times before 6 Jan...WHY was the National Guard not called upon to help defend the Capitol?

- Exactly who was responsible for making that call?

- EXACTLY WHO made this decision?

- If the National Guard was asked to be on standby did they recall / muster personnel?
-' Exactly when we're they contacted about potential or on-going violence at the Capitol?

- Has a representative for the National Guard testified before the Committee? If not, why not?

After being briefed of potential violence on 6 Jan what did Pelosi and the other people warned do with this information, who did they contact who did they share it with, have those people testified before the committee. and if not. why not?

Tbe Capitol Police chief officially stated he requested National Guard assistance 6 (SIX) times before the events of 6 Jan and was denied or delayed every time.

- Who did he make the requests to?

- WHO denied / delayed his requests, and what were the reasons given?

After being warned, why did the Capitol Police have so few officers working on 6 Jan, knowing they had no DC Police support and no National Guard support?

Why won't Pelosi testify under oath, seeing as she played such a key roll before tge events of 6 Jan?

These are extremely basic questions that are critical to finding out what happened prior to 6 Jan...
- These barely begin to cover what happened prior to 6 Jan - we haven't even gotten to the events of 6 Jan yet.

So if this committee is legitimately about finding out about what happened prior to and on 6 Jan and not allowing it to happen again.....

During tge Drmocrats' 'Get Trump 3.0' political theatrics, why have we not heard any other thrse questions asked, not heard any if them answered. abd not heard or seen (hardly) any of these people tesiltify?

The Ametican.people aren't stupid. They have seen this. They have seen the Drmoctayd focus on Trump and his associates, and they know it's a Drmocrat 'Get Ttump 3.0' attempt.

The Democrats have not asked any if these questions, can'tvanswer any of these questions, and don't give a damn about these questions. about what happened on 6 Jan, or if it happens again.

"Warming"? Proofread my friend.

False. Trump was Commander and Chief. He could easily, more so than any other single person on the planet have ordered the activation of and Federalization of National Guard units to protect the Capital, before or during the attack, or before the rally for the people he invited to his Stop the Steal rally ever arrived in Washington.
I'm sure the Commander and Chief always personally calls out the troops.
Can Pelosi be charged and tried for not following orders to ensure security?

Are you interested in what happened on January 6th and more importantly, HOW those events came to take place OP?
I would not have created this thread and presented so many questions that have neither been asked nor answered so far if I didn't.

Anyone who has not asked these questions or demanded they be answered shows they really don't give a damn.

Schiff, for example, a few days ago did not ask any of these questions. He asked why haven't more Trump associates been FORCED to testify or arrested. By doing so he demonstrated all he cares about is getting Trump and everyone connected to him & does not give a damn about 6 Jan other than to use it as an excuse / tool to 'get Trump'.

Why haven't more Trump associates been FORCED to testify? Again, why hasn't Pelosi testifies since she played such an integral part in the defense of the Capitol? Why haven't any of those people I mentioned?

I posted out this committee seems to NOT have even the basic minimum to seriously investigate 6 Jan. The reason the ratings for it are as low as Biden's approval rating is the Smerican people know it...

...and all the problems and pain they are being forced to deal with caused by Biden's failed policies abd the Democrats continuing to focus on Trump after 6 years is more important to them than Pelosi's 'Get Trump 3.0' waste of time.

I'm sure the Commander and Chief always personally calls out the troops.
Can Pelosi be charged and tried for not following orders to ensure security?
I have not seen where she is in the chain of Command for troop activation. Have you? Is there an event in our history where the Speaker of the House, exercised an authority to call out and Federalize troops? I do not remember reading of it. Usual scenario for title 10 activation request forwarded to the President as part of an emergency declaration, that he authorizes, such as after Katrina.

I have not seen where she is in the chain of Command for troop activation. Have you? Is there an event in our history where the Speaker of the House, exercised an authority to call out and Federalize troops? I do not remember reading of it. Usual scenario for title 10 activation request forwarded to the President as part of an emergency declaration, that he authorizes, such as after Katrina.
I don't remember either and that's why I'm not commenting.
On the other hand, not one news site since 1/6 has commented on the statement that Trump requested extra security to deny or endorse.

The SOTH cannot call out troops but she was certainly working to undermine the President's ability to do so after election day.

She feared he would use the troops to stage a coup.

I don't remember either and that's why I'm not commenting.
On the other hand, not one news site since 1/6 has commented on the statement that Trump requested extra security to deny or endorse.
I guess we'll have to watch the hearings, to see if your question is answered. I am satisfied with my knowledge of history, as I have been activated many years ago, myself.

I guess we'll have to watch the hearings, to see if your question is answered. I am satisfied with my knowledge of history, as I have been activated many years ago, myself.
The hearings are a joke.
We're supposed to rely on that neo-Con piece of shit Liz Cheney whose father screwed millions of Americans out of their careers and homes.

Pelosi is one of the decision-maker, who has a say in the defense of the Capitol and of the protection of those inside.

If, as suggested, she has no role, not even as advisory, why would the FBI brief her?

Yet another question that remains unanswered and could be if Pelosi was forced to testify as she has done with others.

The SOTH cannot call out troops but she was certainly working to undermine the President's ability to do so after election day.

She feared he would use the troops to stage a coup.
Pointless on her part, if she did. Millie had no intention to use the military to go against the constitution. Millie was true to his oath to protect and defend the constitution. Some were not true to their oaths. It is one of the reasons, I will be following the hearings.

Why should I address lies? You got a link to that bunk?

Probably because Trump was caught off guard as much as everyone else, also, Im not entirely sure of what delivery method Trump would use to call of people rioting Inside the Capitol building, while he was some distance away.
Even if Trump did act too slowly, it in no way means he instigated the break in, this is all dreamed up by Trumps political enemies.

No police at the Capitol is the usual practice?
Got a Link to that bunk?
Didn't Trump send his followers marching down to the Capitol ILLEGALLY?

He only had a permit to protest and rally at the Ellipse? And never got a permit at the Capitol or the avenue march there?

Why would Trump keep from Capitol police, that he was going to send his followers down to the Capitol?

Forum List

Back