If Donald Trump had been Captain of The Titanic

Rye Catcher

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2019
If Trump were captain of Titanic – There isn’t any iceberg . . . There is an iceberg but it’s a small iceberg in another ocean . . . The iceberg is in this ocean but it’s a small iceberg and will melt in about three days . . . There is an iceberg but we didn’t hit the iceberg . . . We hit the iceberg but the damage will be repaired very shortly . . . I didn’t know how big the iceberg was until two weeks ago . . . The iceberg is a Chinese iceberg . . . We aren’t taking on water but every passenger who wants a lifeboat can get a lifeboat and they are beautiful lifeboats because we make the best lifeboats in the world . . . Look, passengers need to ask nicely for lifeboats if they want them . . . We don’t have any lifeboats, we’re not lifeboat distributors . . . I really don’t think we need that many lifeboats . . . The people drowning should have planned for icebergs and brought their own lifeboats . . . We have lifeboats and they’re supposed to be everyone’s lifeboats, but they’re only for people who kiss my a** . . . They are not the passengers’ lifeboats . . . The last captain of this ship didn’t leave enough lifeboats and, besides, nobody could have foreseen the iceberg.”

It was in the Sydney Morning Herald.

If Trump were captain of Titanic – There isn’t any iceberg . . . There is an iceberg but it’s a small iceberg in another ocean . . . The iceberg is in this ocean but it’s a small iceberg and will melt in about three days . . . There is an iceberg but we didn’t hit the iceberg . . . We hit the iceberg but the damage will be repaired very shortly . . . I didn’t know how big the iceberg was until two weeks ago . . . The iceberg is a Chinese iceberg . . . We aren’t taking on water but every passenger who wants a lifeboat can get a lifeboat and they are beautiful lifeboats because we make the best lifeboats in the world . . . Look, passengers need to ask nicely for lifeboats if they want them . . . We don’t have any lifeboats, we’re not lifeboat distributors . . . I really don’t think we need that many lifeboats . . . The people drowning should have planned for icebergs and brought their own lifeboats . . . We have lifeboats and they’re supposed to be everyone’s lifeboats, but they’re only for people who kiss my a** . . . They are not the passengers’ lifeboats . . . The last captain of this ship didn’t leave enough lifeboats and, besides, nobody could have foreseen the iceberg.”

Just like Schiff, you post silly stories and expect them to be taken as fact.

Or are you on a subscription service?

I would also add, the order of priority to get on the life boats if Trump were the captain:

Captain first.
Captain’s belongings second.
Captain’s buddies third.
Captain’s cronies fourth
Captains favorite rich passengers fifth.
Captain’s favorite crew members sixth.
Captain’s family seventh.

Everyone else...they go down with the ship.

Who would Trump blame?

The passengers in steerage of course.

Last edited:
  • Banned

Nope, my son got this from another person at work. Sorry that you don't see this for what it is. That you stated I expect anyone to take it as a fact is incredible. Just for you, the Titanic sunk decades before dumb donald was born.

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THAT A DEM WOULD WALK ON DEAD BODIES TO SLAM TRUMP!!!

this my friends is TDS at its highest,,,

Nope, my son got this from another person at work. Sorry that you don't see this for what it is. That you stated I expect anyone to take it as a fact is incredible. Just for you, the Titanic sunk decades before dumb donald was born.

I'll assume you saw the movie. :auiqs.jpg:

I would also add, the order of priority to get on the life boats if Trump were the captain:

Captain first.
Captain’s belongings second.
Captain’s buddies third.
Captain’s cronies fourth
Captains favorite rich passengers fifth.
Captain’s favorite crew members sixth.
Captain’s family seventh.

Everyone else...they go down with the ship.

Who would Trump blame?

The passengers in steerage of course.

Its funny that you think that's funny.

Whose "you"?
you dropped this.jpg

Should not walk on bodies to slam trump, but they are piling up on his watch, and he avoiding doing anything to meaningfully, control or reduce the number, early when it could. Would not want him on a rope with me, if climbing. Lack of judgment is a dangerous thing to anyone roped to dumbasses or inexperienced or especially both.

Should not walk on bodies to slam trump, but they are piling up on his watch, and he avoiding doing anything to meaningfully, control or reduce the number, early when it could. Would not want him on a rope with me, if climbing. Lack of judgment is a dangerous thing to anyone roped to dumbasses or inexperienced or especially both.
you dropped this.jpg

so in the same comment where you said "Should not walk on bodies to slam trump" you then turn around and walk on dead bodies to slam trump,,,
you should really read over your comments before posting them,,,

man the TDS is getting worse,,,

View attachment 327014
Thanks Mike. PJ got a kick out of that too!

Some of the clowns above don't seem to get the OP is in Political Satire, their biases & lack of a sense of humor seem locked in a box too, along with the reality of Trump's incompetence and unfitness to be POTUS.

If obama was the captain of the titanic we would have never heard about it...the MSM would have never reported it.

He'd commander the lifeboat insisting that it was "our lifeboat" and be the first one off the ship. And when asked about it by the inquiry boards say, "that makes me smart"

Some of the clowns above don't seem to get the OP is in Political Satire, their biases & lack of a sense of humor seem locked in a box too, along with the reality of Trump's incompetence and unfitness to be POTUS.

One has to be funny in order to be appreciated for humor.

You aren't funny. Not even lightly.

Forum List

Back