If DeSantis Runs Against Trump in 2024, and Wins, Will Trump Run Third-Party?

Let get something straight Trump and the Clinton’s have more in common than you think and Trump was buying political favors, so no one was bumming off Trump and in fact Trump was paying for access like all of them do!

I find it hilarious that anyone believe Trump is Conservative or even honest at all…

The man is a showman and sell you what you want to believe and like a Wrestling Promoter he get the sucker 75% of the time!

So no one was bumming a damn thing from the man and he was paying for access and he is as honest as his buddy William Jefferson Blythe III and his wife Hillary!

No. Let's YOU get something straight. you got nothing. The left has nothing. IF you had anything it would be out there but it isn't and you're still waiting to put this man in jail when there's plenty of reason for those on the left to be there. THe left lies and the good thing is that you have a lying traitorous media as YOUR ally. You're winning now with the lying media, crooked judges, corrupt law agencies. But you won't be winning forever and you better fear that. You're the minority....You're liars, cheats, murderers, thieves, money grubbers. We all know it. Even you.

As soon as Rump comes out openly against DeSantis, the trumptard mob will definitely turn against DeSantis.

Overnight, the guy will go from a beloved conservative to a yellow-dog Mooslem communist!
Yeah, I can see that happening. The anti-vax thing and Trump's general toxicity probably wouldn't be enough. But I guess that's the only hand DeSantis has to play, since he's so eager to satisfy his politician's ego.

Yeah, I can see that happening. The anti-vax thing and Trump's general toxicity probably wouldn't be enough. But I guess that's the only hand DeSantis has to play, since he's so eager to satisfy his politician's ego.
It will be a choice other than Marxist Democrat policies.

:cuckoo:

As soon as Rump comes out openly against DeSantis, the trumptard mob will definitely turn against DeSantis.

Ohh, you got so excited from your fantasy that you wet yourself

Overnight, the guy will go from a beloved conservative to a yellow-dog Mooslem communist!

That's your goal - but no one other than you Nazis buy into it.

From JVL today

1) DeSantis is a phony. Trump is authentic.

You’re not supposed to remember this, but DeSantis is a smarty-pants, Ivy League elite lawyer who is playacting as a populist crusader. Trump is the real thing.

Just look at the booster stuff: DeSantis almost certainly got the booster. But he’s now caught in No Man’s Land where he has positioned himself as quasi anti-vax, even though he’s received the vaccines.

Or look at the anti-lockdown rhetoric: DeSantis is pushing revisionist history about how he refused to impose any sort of precautions in Florida.

If this turns into a hot war, Trump is going to crush him. Maybe it’s possible to outflank Trump on vaccines, but not if you’re a phony who took the vaccines.

Republican primary voters will smell that a mile away.

It's good DeSantis scares you of the fascist left.

Why wouldn’t Trump run third party?

His support is vast enough to influence primaries within the GOP…

The other big question is “Can Trump win the nomination when he’s in prison?”

:dunno:
79D3593B-ED67-4BD8-8CA3-1B66C7D03695.jpeg

Did i miss your link in the OP?? so. you're just comin' up with this out yer ass or are you privy to the private meetings, assuming there are some, among Trump and associates?? These little theories are coming out of left wing media...notice that? Like the left is so concerned about the future survival of the repunklican party. They're sitting back and trying to cause trouble and in the meantime...dishearten conservative voters. Remember who the enemy is.

Forum List

Back