If DeSantis goes down in flames, then what?

Isn't Trump leading DeSantis in the polling in Florida? Serious question. I know he's leading in Iowa, New Hampshire and South Carolina.

I don't have a clue. It doesn't even matter at this point. It's still too early. Polls don't mean much. And I think Trump is too liberal and way to ineffective. By 2018, all of Trumps "winning" stopped dead in it's tracks.

Trump supporters are throwing DeSantis under the bus.

Looks like the Trump supporters are winning at taking DeSantis out. They're all over the internet, social media and forums, bashing him and shaming anyone who supports him. Come to think of it, it looks like they're bullying people into not supporting Ron.
I realize it too early for candidates to start dropping out of the race. (way too early). But let's say the Trump supporters win and DeSantis goes drop out.

So what's next?
Plan A, get Trump the nomination and takes on the democrats nominee.

When/if Trump can't run because of the legal troubles, what's plan B? Vivek? Y'all throwing DeSantis under the bus on a chance that Trump can actually stay in the race? All the while dismissing the fact that if the democrats had the power and influence to falsify an election, that they can also take Trump out legally, just after getting the nomination? <<< That's important. "Just after he gets the nomination." Because then the GOP is stuck with Trump.

It's a genius plan by the democrats, if that's their plan.

If it's after the nomination, and Trumps in jail, on house arrest or in the hospital (Trumps old), then the Trump supporters have thrown one of the best governors we've seen in a long long time, under the bus. Someone with a record of cutting spending and taxes. Someone who didn't cave to the left or let them kick his tail, constantly. Like Trump did.
The left chewed Trump up and spit him out within 2 years of his presidency. And y'all going to throw DeSantis under the bus for that?

Trump supporters are the best friends the democrats have.

Did Trump Supporters Chant His Name at DeSantis Event? What We Know

You misrepresent the word supporters. Voters are putting Trump in the lead, by far.

Those pollers have Trump ahead by far, in all 50 states.

Yup. Trump is leading in the polls.

Did anyone say he wasn't?

I remember Ron Paul leading in a lot of polls too. I remember him winning several straw polls. I remember him getting more donations from our military, both active and retired. I remember his rally's having way more people attending than Romney.
But how'd that work out for him?

Yup. Trump is leading in the polls.

Did anyone say he wasn't?

I remember Ron Paul leading in a lot of polls too. I remember him winning several straw polls. I remember him getting more donations from our military, both active and retired. I remember his rally's having way more people attending than Romney.
But how'd that work out for him?
Democrats themselves expect Trump to be the nominee.

Forum List

Back