If Darrell Issa Had Been Born Black, He Would Be In Prison or Dead

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
B4A1sL8IUAAyyt1.jpg

Is this the new target of democrats? If you don't want Darrel Issa try winning an election.

Is this the new target of democrats? If you don't want Darrel Issa try winning an election.

If Harvard professor Henry Gates had been white while trying to get inside his own house after losing his keys, no one would have called the cops.

gates.arrest.jpg

If Harvard professor Henry Gates had been white while trying to get inside his own house after losing his keys, no one would have called the cops.

gates.arrest.jpg
If so many black men didn't engage in home invasion robberies no one would have called the cops.

So what has this got to do with Darrel Issa. Or was that just the first deflection you thought of?

gates.arrest.jpg
Wanna bet?
The fact is, Gates acted out against the police. Instead of simply explaining his plight, he decided "I'll show you. Yiou are violating MY RIGHTS".....Cop an attitude with a cop and this is what you get.
As the facts came to light, it was found Gates had no legal leg on which to stand. Gates was the one who Obama should have said "acted stupidly"...Hence the reason for the conciliatory Beer Summit.

gates.arrest.jpg
If so many black men didn't engage in home invasion robberies no one would have called the cops.

So what has this got to do with Darrel Issa. Or was that just the first deflection you thought of?

Do I need to snap my fingers three times real fast in front of your dull gaze to get you to understand this is about prejudice, not politics?

gates.arrest.jpg
Wanna bet?
The fact is, Gates acted out against the police. Instead of simply explaining his plight, he decided "I'll show you. Yiou are violating MY RIGHTS".....Cop an attitude with a cop and this is what you get.
As the facts came to light, it was found Gates had no legal leg on which to stand. Gates was the one who Obama should have said "acted stupidly"...Hence the reason for the conciliatory Beer Summit.

Wrong.

Henry Louis Gates Jr. Arrested, Police Accused Of Racial Profiling
""""BOSTON — Police responding to a call about "two black males" breaking into a home near Harvard University ended up arresting the man who lives there – Henry Louis Gates Jr., the nation's pre-eminent black scholar.

Gates had forced his way through the front door because it was jammed, his lawyer said. Colleagues call the arrest last Thursday afternoon a clear case of racial profiling.

Cambridge police say they responded to the well-maintained two-story home after a woman reported seeing "two black males with backpacks on the porch," with one "wedging his shoulder into the door as if he was trying to force entry."

By the time police arrived, Gates was already inside. Police say he refused to come outside to speak with an officer, who told him he was investigating a report of a break-in.

"Why, because I'm a black man in America?" Gates said, according to a police report written by Sgt. James Crowley. The Cambridge police refused to comment on the arrest Monday.

Gates – the director of Harvard's W.E.B. Du Bois Institute for African and African American Research – initially refused to show the officer his identification, but then gave him a Harvard University ID card, according to police.

"Gates continued to yell at me, accusing me of racial bias and continued to tell me that I had not heard the last of him," the officer wrote.

Gates said he turned over his driver's license and Harvard ID – both with his photos – and repeatedly asked for the name and badge number of the officer, who refused. He said he then followed the officer as he left his house onto his front porch, where he was handcuffed in front of other officers, Gates said in a statement released by his attorney, fellow Harvard scholar Charles Ogletree, on a Web site Gates oversees,TheRoot.com""""

Forum List

Back