If Bruce Jenner had transitioned to Caitlyn just prior to the 1976 Olympics, would it have been fair for him to enter every female event?

Ugh.
Now I am trying to erase the image of Caitlin on my seventies Wheaties.
87f3e911bc8011015c8dc3b42e5dc75b.jpg

A healthy bowl of cereal now just sounds...

Perverted.

Our president said it best:
“Women can do just as good as men, if not better”

what does it matter if young Caitlin competed against men or women?

Oh, these little biological things called bone density, muscle density, women have a reduced O2 carrying capacity, fat distribution is different (to the males benefit) and there are a whole bunch more that I can't remember.

Oh, these little biological things called bone density, muscle density, women have a reduced O2 carrying capacity, fat distribution is different (to the males benefit) and there are a whole bunch more that I can't remember.

Fast twitch muscle fibers.
Testoterone
Dicks

It matters to the biological women watching him fade into the distance in every race, seeing him jump further and higher than any of them could hope to do, knowing that there would be absolutely no way they could compete against what was, for all intents and purposes, the top athlete in the world. There's a reason we have women's and men's sports kept separate, and men pretending to be women destroy that. You might as well have the top MLB pitcher take the mound against a College baseball team.

It matters to the biological women watching him fade into the distance in every race, seeing him jump further and higher than any of them could hope to do, knowing that there would be absolutely no way they could compete against what was, for all intents and purposes, the top athlete in the world. There's a reason we have women's and men's sports kept separate, and men pretending to be women destroy that. You might as well have the top MLB pitcher take the mound against a College baseball team.

Speaking of that, the womens world cup team for USA lost to a team of 15 year olds that had 5 wins and 2 losses.

USA women's world champions lose 5-2 to 15-year-old boys

This pretty much says it all.

Forum List

Back