Zone1 If Blacks Do What Whites Have Done We Will Be Successful

As usual, you are wrong. Look up how the Irish were treated.
Not as badly as blacks were... There was no slavery, no Jim Crow, no Sundown Laws, no Debt Peonage.

You only use per capita for one thing and that's to fit your argument. Your per capita argument only shows that 95 percent of all blacks don't commit crime and so you use it only to deny the larger problem of white crime. So like I said, my math is good, you guys have the problem.

Well, no, not really. Blacks represent 33% of the prison population even though they are 12% of the population.

This thread is about the reality of blacks doing EVERYTHING whites have done to get where they are as suggested by so many whites in this forum.

Well, of course, this is silly. White people carved a country out of a raw continent... Since we are fresh out of raw continents, that's really not an option.

You only use per capita for one thing and that's to fit your argument. Your per capita argument only shows that 95 percent of all blacks don't commit crime and so you use it only to deny the larger problem of white crime. So like I said, my math is good, you guys have the problem.

This thread is about the reality of blacks doing EVERYTHING whites have done to get where they are as suggested by so many whites in this forum.

Per capita is the only honest way to measure the activity of groups of people.

Well, of course, this is silly. White people carved a country out of a raw continent... Since we are fresh out of raw continents, that's really not an option.

Maybe they should go back to Africa?
It's still pretty raw down there.
Maybe they can bring some Chicago civilization to the dark continent?
Can't get any worse, right?

Not as badly as blacks were... There was no slavery, no Jim Crow, no Sundown Laws, no Debt Peonage.

Well, no, not really. Blacks represent 33% of the prison population even though they are 12% of the population.

Try again. The Irish had a shorter life expectancy than slaves did.

Dumbass.

Really? Then how do you measure the activity of groups of people? Saying the group with five times as many members commit a little more crime than the group 1/5th of it's size? That's dishonest.
No. Because if the smaller group is the same size they have pretty much the same things as the larger group. More opportunities and wealth will equal fewer crimes. The group that has all the resources but make up triple the arrests is the one with the larger problem.

Try again. The Irish had a shorter life expectancy than slaves did.

Dumbass.
Lol! I don't need to. Irish like Art McDonald and others have. What you believe is garbage.

Maybe they should go back to Africa?
It's still pretty raw down there.
Maybe they can bring some Chicago civilization to the dark continent?
Can't get any worse, right?
How about you go back to Europe?

Or recognize that you do not want blacks to do what whites have done.

We want everyone to do good. No matter what color they are.

You dipshits don't.
Wrong again. Now this thread is based on lectures I have read from whites. The question here is do you want blacks to do exactly the same thing whites have done to be "succesful"?

No. Because if the smaller group is the same size they have pretty much the same things as the larger group. More opportunities and wealth will equal fewer crimes. The group that has all the resources but make up triple the arrests is the one with the larger problem.

Utter bullshit. I'm 62 years old and blacks have always had the same opportunities as whites. They got to attend public school, can get a job and even have an upper leg, can invest their money instead of having kids they could never afford, the ability not to use dangerous narcotics and stay out of trouble with the law, keep a family together with a father in the house. No blacks have been denied that in my lifetime.

This fallacy that most white people are doing better today because of their ancestors is bullshit. Nobody in my family ever benefited from passed down wealth. My mother got her mothers couch and $150.00 when she passed away. It's the same for my all white family, my all white friends, and my mostly white school buddies.

Utter bullshit. I'm 62 years old and blacks have always had the same opportunities as whites. They got to attend public school, can get a job and even have an upper leg, can invest their money instead of having kids they could never afford, the ability not to use dangerous narcotics and stay out of trouble with the law, keep a family together with a father in the house. No blacks have been denied that in my lifetime.

This fallacy that most white people are doing better today because of their ancestors is bullshit. Nobody in my family ever benefited from passed down wealth. My mother got her mothers couch and $150.00 when she passed away. It's the same for my all white family, my all white friends, and my mostly white school buddies.
Ray, I'm 61. This means when we both were born, Jim Crow was the law. And Jim Crow did not magically end by a signature. The facts show that the average white family today has 20 times the wealth of blacks, 17 times the wealth of Hispanics, more than 20 times that of Native Americans and if you exclude Indians with H1B Visa jobs, about the same disparity exists between whites and Asians.

And then there is this:

“In 1965, Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan’s report, The Negro Family: The Case for National Action, attributed racial inequality as well as poverty and crime in the black community to family structure, particularly the prevalence of families headed by single mothers. Not only did research at the time cast doubt on this causality, but evidence over the last the 50 years demonstrates that rates of child poverty, educational attainment, and crime do not track rates of single parenthood. Thus, even though the share of children living with a single mother rose for all racial and ethnic groups through the mid-1990s and has remained high since then, school completion and youth arrests for violent crimes have declined significantly, while poverty rates have fluctuated according to economic conditions. Family structure does not drive racial inequity, and racial inequity persists regardless of family structure.” -Amy Traub, Laura Sullivan, Tatjana Meschede and Thomas Shapiro, DEMOS, “The Asset Value of Whiteness: Understanding the Racial Wealth Gap.”

So you're wrong.

evidence over the last the 50 years demonstrates that rates of child poverty, educational attainment, and crime do not track rates of single parenthood. Thus, even though the share of children living with a single mother rose for all racial and ethnic groups through the mid-1990s and has remained high since then, school completion and youth arrests for violent crimes have declined significantly,

Children from single parent homes complete school at lower rates.

And of course single parent households are poorer.

Forum List

Back