Debate Now If Blackface Isn't Allowed Then Why Is Womanface?

In your OP :rolleyes:

Nope, I said that nowhere in my OP. I even checked again and absolutely nowhere do I say that it's mocking women for men to dress like women. All I said was that it's mocking to women that men believe that they are women and a lot of women (such as yourself) treat them like such.

Now a man who wants to put on women's clothes and makeup but still knows that he's a man is very strange indeed, but let me clarify something for you. A man putting on makeup wouldn't even be so bad if it wasn't for the intent behind it.

All I said was that it's mocking to women that men believe that they are women

RR, irregardless of what "gender" a person thinks they are, women are a lot more than a bra, lipstick and a dress. Men have:
  • Different chromosomal makeup.
  • Larger, heavier bones.
  • Bigger muscle structure.
  • Different hip structure.
  • Different pelvic arrangement.
  • Different internal organs and arrangement.
  • Many would say different interests, emotional make up, perspective and moods.
Apparently these transmen believe that if they share interests and moods similar to a woman, that they ARE a woman.

Last edited:
RR, irregardless of what "gender" a person thinks they are, women are a lot more than a bra, lipstick and a dress. Men have:
  • Different chromosomal makeup.
  • Larger, heavier bones.
  • Bigger muscle structure.
  • Different hip structure.
  • Different pelvic arrangement.
  • Diffgerent internal organs and arrangement.
  • Many would say different interests, emotional make up, perspective and moods.
Apparently these transmen believe that if they share interests and moods similar to a woman, that they ARE a woman.

And the stereotypical woman at that as not all women are the same. I can't stand makeup and I haven't worn a dress or skirt since I was a teenager.

So blackface as a costume isn't racist. That's what your going with?

When is it not a costume?

The true problem is that the left can't backup their own problem. Apparently, nobody can ever dress-up as a soldier, but put on black face paint it becomes an issue. 🙄

And the stereotypical woman at that as not all women are the same. I can't stand makeup and I haven't worn a dress or skirt since I was a teenager.

The true problem is that the left can't backup their own problem. Apparently, nobody can ever dress-up as a soldier, but put on black face paint it becomes an issue. 🙄

Based on all the discussions I've had here with many lefties, they ALL support people in blackface and KKK robes, as long as those people are fellow DemoKKKrats.

So blackface as a costume isn't racist. That's what your going with?

When is it not a costume?
Using blackface to parody Black people is racist. whether the person is racist depends on intent. Blackface has racist origins. I realize you are looking for a simple black and white (no pun intended) answer but there isn't one.

Nor is it comparable to to transge

People have been dressing up as something they are not for centuries.

Only in modern times has the lucrative aggrievement industry made an issue of it.

It's always a one way street as well. I can't seem to recall all the vitriolic fuss over the movie "White Girls".

You can dress up as a:
  1. Colonialist.
  2. Cowboy.
  3. Jesus.
  4. Nerd.
  5. Woman.
  6. Baby.
  7. Indian.
  8. Rock Star.
  9. Superhero.
  10. Rapper.
  11. Sasquatch.
  12. Martial Artist.
  13. Roman.
  14. Viking.
But don't you dare dress up as a black person
or it is RACIST! :71:

You can't dress up as an Indian though and aren't mostly black people rappers?

In the marxist PC bible.

Either lefties really are stupid and they got their blindfolds on or they are drowning in denial when it is related to any issue that points that America is gradually becoming a communist nation.

Either lefties really are stupid and they got their blindfolds on or they are drowning in denial when it is related to any issue that points that America is gradually becoming a communist nation.
They just deflect and deny when their puny intellects are corralled.

They just deflect and deny when their puny intellects are corralled.

Well once Trump gets back in the white house and there are no men in women's sports hopefully all this will die down, but actually I'm afraid that it'll get worse and become another BLM movement but with mentally ill people. As for black on white racism I honestly can't even make a prediction for which direction that it'll go in.

You can't dress up as an Indian though and aren't mostly black people rappers?

So where does that leave the Chiefs with their tomahawk chop? And what is wrong with an indian? Indians are recognizable period figures and are seen in movies all the time.

As to rappers, no, there are many white rappers too, like Eminem, Jelly Roll, Grandmaster B. :smoke:

https://i.imgflip.com/11lqro.gif

So where does that leave the Chiefs with their tomahawk chop? And what is wrong with an indian? Indians are recognizable period figures and are seen in movies all the time.

As to rappers, no, there are many white rappers too, like Eminem, Jelly Roll, Grandmaster B. :smoke:

https://i.imgflip.com/11lqro.gif

I know lol as I never said that there weren't any white rappers but I thought that they were mostly black and I was talking about the libs having a problem with anything related to Native American culture that we depict. Hence the tragedy of Chief Wahoo and the removal of The Cleveland Indians name.

the libs having a problem with anything related to Native American culture
They sure didn't mind exterminating them in an act of genocide! Then they rounded up the few left and put them in slave camps called reservations on land no one else wanted.

the removal of The Cleveland Indians name.
Shame. I loved the Cleveland Indian logo. One of the best.

Honest Injun.

Screen Shot 2024-01-28 at 12.51.56 PM.png

I went to a game last summer with one of my friends and we both wore Cleveland Indians gear anyways because neither of us give a shit.

Why shouldn't you? I dare anyone to complain.

Do you know that at one time the Three Stooges were banned from TV for being too violent? Then years ago, they took Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol off TV for making fun of the blind despite the fact that he doesn't make fun of the blind and only plays Magoo in the first 5 minutes of the movie.

Now I'm waiting for someone to complain about the Pittsburgh Pirates logo for making fun of blind pirates.

https://logos-download.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Pittsburgh_Pirates_logo-700x700.png

Soon, there will be nothing left that doesn't offend someone.

Say, Joe Biden offends me---- can we put a ban on him?

The only two rules are stay on topic and no twisting anybody's words around.

Anyways, I was reading a YouTube comment to this Officer Tatum video and they had a really good point. If putting on black makeup and impersonating a black person is considered offensive to black people, then why isn't putting on women's makeup and impersonating a woman offensive to women?

I am offended by very little stuff. I wasn't even offended about what B. Tatum was saying about women being so crazy and all over the place with their moods wings, how a lot of the times they vote, or that they are the problem in encouraging this delusional behavior and mental illness/identity crisis. (Mostly because I know that he wasn't talking about me.)

However, what I am offended with is women being mocked like this and pretending the man in the video putting on makeup is a woman. So, my questions are why is this allowed? Why isn't this being censored and people putting on black face paint at sporting events is? America has truly lost its common sense.

What a pointless question, so you are saying if I do Blackface of a woman that doesn't count because being a woman is less than being a Black !!!!

Forum List

Back