Debate Now If Blackface Isn't Allowed Then Why Is Womanface?

There are consequences for racist actions.
The kid at the Chiefs issue was not the half blackface. It was the headdress. The headdress is something that is earned, not something bought on Amazon and used during a football game
Notice that the only picture you see of the event is a profile where the black side of the face is prominently featured. If you want people to take you seriously, we should be seeing the one taken from the front that showed he was painted in the team's colors. It's the blackface, not the headdress.

Growing up, it was common for houses to have a little lamp statue of a small black porter out front holding a light to see up the walk. It was based on the fact that porter jobs were at one time largely taken by black folks, not as any dig against black people. It was simply a reflection of reality. But a big stink was made of them and now they are gone.

https://image.invaluable.com/housePhotos/pacehong/54/611754/H4621-L125211708.jpg

Likewise, blackface was a common thing, shown plainly on national TV shows and such or nightclubs, again, not as any particular racial dig against blacks, but merely as a parody of people for the moment intimidating or pretending they were black, much as a stage show about the old west would have people dress up as period cowboys, but not be any dig against westerners. Then the left got offended and made a big stink and called it racist, and now minstrel shows are verboten.

View attachment 892889

But the Left are hypocrites and don't accord women any such offenses nor rights. They are perfectly fine taking away your privacy and dignity, your sports and your jobs now. Just get any old dude, strap a bra on him, put him in a dress, and they are good to go.

View attachment 892890

Just don't point that out to them, leftists hate to be proven wrong.
Just as an fyi…those porter jobs were mostly taken by Blacks because they were one of the only jobs open to Blacks in the railways. Subservient…and ”in their place”.

Blackface was designed to parody and mock racial stereotypes.

You never answered my question about what is so racist about black paint, you keep avoiding the point that I made about what the left is constantly doing to women, and the other stuff you said is just plain utter nonsense. None of this was ever a problem until the leftist media said that it was because liberals are all about making problems up out of nothing.
Why don’t you look up the history of blackface first, before opining on something you clearly know little about?

Dressing as members of the American military

As long as they don't claim that they are actually members of the military when they're not then I don't see what the issue is. :dunno:

Blackface was designed to parody and mock racial stereotypes.

I know that already, but who were these kids at sporting events mocking?

Why don’t you look up the history of blackface first, before opining on something you clearly know little about?

I know what blackface is already, now why don't you go ahead and answer my question?

Blackface is racist. Wearing a headdress is disrespectful. I’m a Native and I would not wear one because I haven’t earned the right to.
I would compare it to me wearing a Purple Heart knowing I haven’t earned the right to do so
A few decades ago, I believe the military allowed soldiers to wear berets when it was worn before that by soldiers who earned it through extreme training. We are weaker for it.

Btw, has anybody noticed yet that all of the leftists on here also are quick to defend blackface being racist, but have mentioned absolutely nothing about the attack on women?

In fact, women are the ones who should be the most outraged by it but yet they're the ones escalating the problem in the first place. Why?

A few decades ago, I believe the military allowed soldiers to wear berets when it was worn before that by soldiers who earned it through extreme training. We are weaker for it.

No we aren't.

So the way it worked before.

Green Berets for Special Forces
Black Berets for Rangers
Marron Berets for Airborn.

So they gave everyone black berets and the Rangers got Tan Berets

I think the main reason why they got rid of them was because before that, you wore a baseball cap with your field uniform and something called a garrison cap with your dress uniform. Except they didn't call it a garrison cap. They called it one of the few words you can't use on USMB.

The only two rules are stay on topic and no twisting anybody's words around.

Anyways, I was reading a YouTube comment to this Officer Tatum video and they had a really good point. If putting on black makeup and impersonating a black person is considered offensive to black people, then why isn't putting on women's makeup and impersonating a woman offensive to women?

I am offended by very little stuff. I wasn't even offended about what B. Tatum was saying about women being so crazy and all over the place with their moods wings, how a lot of the times they vote, or that they are the problem in encouraging this delusional behavior and mental illness/identity crisis. (Mostly because I know that he wasn't talking about me.)

However, what I am offended with is women being mocked like this and pretending the man in the video putting on makeup is a woman. So, my questions are why is this allowed? Why isn't this being censored and people putting on black face paint at sporting events is? America has truly lost its common sense.

Got a point there.

Forum List

Back