Zone1 If black California residents are all given $360K each, will they stop stealing?

I was watching a documentary entitled "The Last Survivors" by Frontline PBS a few hours ago. It was about the last living survivors of the Holocaust. They told their horror stories of that time---they were children then.
It amazes me how anyone whose people went thru that kind of nightmare could hate anybody based on race. Where is your empathy?
It amazes me that anyone who has experienced racism could call the granddaughter of a Holocaust survivor a Nazi, which is essentially what you did a few posts up.

WHERE IS YOUR SENSE OF DECENCY? And how dare you imply there’s anything comparable to what blacks today have experienced to what Holocaust victims experienced. Shame on you.

This is how Ms. Turquoise sees things:

1) Blacks who over the past 40 years have enjoyed the benefits of getting into colleges, getting jobs, and getting promotions due to their race….

is the same thing as

2) Jews who were crammed into stifling hot cattle cars without a drop of water, stripped naked upon arrival in Auschwitz, lined up and marched into a gas chamber, and then suffocated to death.

You mean when 100% of posters in a shopping mall are black - as if whiteys don’t exist at all?
Shoooooo --- they're already like that! Can't find commercials anywhere that don't combine wildly improbable racial mixes. I don't know who they think they're fooling.

You should see my knitting magazines and catalogs. Just blacks, blacks, blacks ------------- but blacks don't knit! Can't, I guess. Never saw a black knitting, in a yarn store, nothing in a LOT of decades. Then a couple years ago the magazines all got hit by the Woke stick and their models turned black as the ace of spades.

The Knit Picks catalog came today. Same as I just described for the general models --- blacks, blacks, blacks. But they had an insert with the patterns written by their customers, which they sell, they've been doing this for years. Several dozen garments and each pattern modeled by the writer/knitter: 100% white women! of course. Because blacks can't knit. Or write knitting patterns. It is hard and if they can't, why bother to try, you know? I don't care if blacks don't knit, what I care is that the knitting magazines lie and lie and lie and lie ----- Woke! That lying Woke.

Ah, well, knitting has a twenty-year cycle and it just hit bottom again, so I cancelled everything but Knit Picks and Interweave for the duration.

The mainstream media is giving little coverage to this bizarre proposal. That is probably because they do not want to give the Republican Party a winning political issue.
Well ---- the Wall Street Journal did run a piece on it, pointing out that it was impractical to such an extent that --- well, San Francisco doesn't have that kind of money! And they already have a huge population of homeless camping on their sidewalks, this would draw in blacks from all over, whatever the rules would be about time lived there. It's just an idea so crazy that for once I don't blame the media for not covering it. It's NUTS.

This is how Ms. Turquoise sees things:

1) Blacks who over the past 40 years have enjoyed the benefits of getting into colleges, getting jobs, and getting promotions due to their race….

is the same thing as

2) Jews who were crammed into stifling hot cattle cars without a drop of water, stripped naked upon arrival in Auschwitz, lined up and marched into a gas chamber, and then suffocated to death.
Really, you do make a good point! I never thought of it in quite these terms.

Shoooooo --- they're already like that! Can't find commercials anywhere that don't combine wildly improbable racial mixes. I don't know who they think they're fooling.

You should see my knitting magazines and catalogs. Just blacks, blacks, blacks ------------- but blacks don't knit! Can't, I guess. Never saw a black knitting, in a yarn store, nothing in a LOT of decades. Then a couple years ago the magazines all got hit by the Woke stick and their models turned black as the ace of spades.

The Knit Picks catalog came today. Same as I just described for the general models --- blacks, blacks, blacks. But they had an insert with the patterns written by their customers, which they sell, they've been doing this for years. Several dozen garments and each pattern modeled by the writer/knitter: 100% white women! of course. Because blacks can't knit. Or write knitting patterns. It is hard and if they can't, why bother to try, you know? I don't care if blacks don't knit, what I care is that the knitting magazines lie and lie and lie and lie ----- Woke! That lying Woke.

Ah, well, knitting has a twenty-year cycle and it just hit bottom again, so I cancelled everything but Knit Picks and Interweave for the duration.
I have the same thing. You should see all the catalogs I get in the mail. Every single one has a black, a biracial couple, or a black family on the cover.

Same with the inside. One store had a two-page inside spread featuring, of course, all blacks - with a write-up as to how they have signed partnerships with black-owned suppliers so that their product (clothes) would have “the black perspective.” Never mind that 90% of their customer base is white!

But of course if you point out that whites are being discriminated against, they call you a racist. We are supposed to sit quietly and just accept all this.

And did you see the black activist up a few posts who compared me - a Jewish woman - to a Nazi because I have no “empathy” for blacks‘ struggles? What struggles TODAY do they have? The entire country is turned upside-down to give them jobs they are unqualified for simoly based on their race, and into prestigious universities for the same reason.

Sorry for the rant. It’s just that the idea of a black graduate student calling a Jewish woman a Nazi because she, the Jew, isn’t “sympathetic“ enough to how awful life is for blacks today has gotten me so mad.

I have the same thing. You should see all the catalogs I get in the mail. Every single one has a black, a biracial couple, or a black family on the cover.

Same with the inside. One store had a two-page inside spread featuring, of course, all blacks - with a write-up as to how they have signed partnerships with black-owned suppliers so that their product (clothes) would have “the black perspective.” Never mind that 90% of their customer base is white!

But of course if you point out that whites are being discriminated against, they call you a racist. We are supposed to sit quietly and just accept all this.

And did you see the black activist up a few posts who compared me - a Jewish woman - to a Nazi because I have no “empathy” for blacks‘ struggles? What struggles TODAY do they have? The entire country is turned upside-down to give them jobs they are unqualified for simoly based on their race, and into prestigious universities for the same reason.

Sorry for the rant. It’s just that the idea of a black graduate student calling a Jewish woman a Nazi because she, the Jew, isn’t “sympathetic“ enough to how awful life is for blacks today has gotten me so mad.
I suppose she's probably young. College age maybe, in Ethnic Studies. Maybe she gets course credit for this! I'm afraid she may be from my old school since she writes well (Alma Mater Nameless) because I just got hit by ANOTHER gimme letter from them advertising all their scholarships for disadvantaged applicants, meaning blacks, that they want us to contribute to, as if. The Chinese and Indian girls pay the full amount: rich parents.

I do protest some of the magazines doing the Woke thing: it's all such a lie. I don't care anymore if they call me a racist: of course they do, but who cares? They call everybody white a racist. The fact is, their new policies are a disservice to their actual customers. I think it best to say so, because if people don't speak up --- no one knows what we think. A good reason for forums, to know what people actually think.

This entire thing is stupid, there is no way to fund it.
Oh, it's for more than just San Fran? When the WSJ ran their op-ed on the obvious impossibility of it, I thought they said it was a local initiative. Presumably a crazy black San Fran city council member.

I suppose she's probably young. College age maybe, in Ethnic Studies. Maybe she gets course credit for this! I'm afraid she may be from my old school since she writes well (Alma Mater Nameless) because I just got hit by ANOTHER gimme letter from them advertising all their scholarships for disadvantaged applicants, meaning blacks, that they want us to contribute to, as if. The Chinese and Indian girls pay the full amount: rich parents.

I do protest some of the magazines doing the Woke thing: it's all such a lie. I don't care anymore if they call me a racist: of course they do, but who cares? They call everybody white a racist. The fact is, their new policies are a disservice to their actual customers. I think it best to say so, because if people don't speak up --- no one knows what we think. A good reason for forums, to know what people actually think.
Yeah, I sort of envision her as a young Michelle Obama - likely got into her program due to racial preferences for blacks, and then totally focused on how awful blacks have it.

As far as being called a racist, it used to both me - but then I realized that that’s what they call every white who won’t go along with the racial discrimination in favor of blacks. (Ironic, actually.)

Finally, yes….we must continue to speak up. Part of the reason for the silencing from leftists is to make those who think the way we do believe we’re the anomaly - and thus, in the wrong. But we are in the majority. I just got back from a trip, and found everyone thinking like us. It’s just that in the DC/Baltimore area, the leftists are loud (and obnoxious), and overpower everyone else.

Keep up the good fight.

Lisa558, why didn't that work for the Jewish people living in Germany in 1935? They were well educated, hardworking, prosperous people and they were still hated. The Nazis hated them so much they genocided as many as they could. Why?
I know why. The Nazi's needed a scapegoat to blame their problems on. They needed someone to look down on. The same way you look down on Black people. Am I right?
No you are wrong. Jew haters resent Jews because most are intelligent, successful, and prosperous. People do not feel that way about blacks. Some blacks are intelligent, successful, and prosperous. Most are not. Most whites do not feel that is our fault.

She's definitely a student at some level. In one of her many, many posts she alluded to finishing her last paper, I can't remember if she said semester, quarter or just last paper. I called her on it at the time but, as usual, she just ignored me just like she always ignores inconvenient facts.

She's definitely a student at some level. In one of her many, many posts she alluded to finishing her last paper, I can't remember if she said semester, quarter or just last paper. I called her on it at the time but, as usual, she just ignored me just like she always ignores inconvenient facts.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Yeah, I sort of envision her as a young Michelle Obama - likely got into her program due to racial preferences for blacks, and then totally focused on how awful blacks have it.

As far as being called a racist, it used to both me - but then I realized that that’s what they call every white who won’t go along with the racial discrimination in favor of blacks. (Ironic, actually.)

Finally, yes….we must continue to speak up. Part of the reason for the silencing from leftists is to make those who think the way we do believe we’re the anomaly - and thus, in the wrong. But we are in the majority. I just got back from a trip, and found everyone thinking like us. It’s just that in the DC/Baltimore area, the leftists are loud (and obnoxious), and overpower everyone else.

Keep up the good fight.
No! Not a young Michelle Obama. More like a young Beyonce Knowles. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

If you want money work for it.
Especially since the odds are 2:1 that she got into whatever university she attended thanks to racial preferences. She should enjoy the favoritism blacks have enjoyed and capitalize on that by…..shudder.…earning her own money.

Forum List

Back