If Bidens poll numbers are suddenly so good...

Because you can't. I am right and none of your bullshit can change that.
Sure, okay. Even though you experienced it yourself with lumber last year.

"I am right and none of your bullshit can change that." -- The arrogant ignorance of a Trumpster. Analyzing and acting on this stuff is my profession. You don't see me telling you how to refurbish a bathroom.

Think what you will.

Demand has nothing to do with this situation. The demand has not changed. The supply USED TO easily keep up with it until democrat policies disrupted that supply.
you're correct of course.

we've seen periods of incredible building in the past, and never an issue.

Where are all your threads boasting about what he accomplished to get there?

Oh, that's right, he did nothing and the media is covering for him..
Trump would go for a shit in the morning and tweet about it...

That is not Biden and not the way they do things...

Biden has multiple things going on, he doesn't have time to spend watching TV 4+ hours a day and rage tweeting about it... He is a fucking adult...

Biden has already has accomplishments but there is no campaign on... Biden isn't doing rallies either...

He ran for President, that is over, now he is being President... US needs a President not a guy who spent four years running for re-election. Do your job properly and re-election will happen anyway..

Track Biden by this:

Trump's one is terrible:
1634042995840.png

The game isn't finished yet... No trophies yet...

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Biden didn’t cause inflation

Inflation is now on a global level due to disruptions of the supply chain

Have you ever thought about the root cause of the supply chain disruptions? It couldn’t be a labor shortage could it? BTW, you morons didn’t give Trump a pass with global economic downturn caused by COVID, but all of a sudden inflation is caused by the global labor markets. Liberals are imbeciles.

You've got to be kidding!
biden is getting raked over the coals for his handling of Afghanistan you knucklehead.
If he is, it is mainly in RW sites...

Trump made the screw up of the withdrawal... He didn't have
  • Monitoring
  • Penalties
  • Safe Passage for Citizens and Friendlies
  • He slowed down refugees from Afghan
Biden was meant to be gone in weeks after but saw the mess and slowed it down as much as he could.. That came with the cost of 13 US soliders lives but saved 120,000 people...

Even Trump's former security advisors called his deal with Taliban a surrender and crap deal...

And lets wait for it, the criticism of the advisors... Trump picked those advisors, either way Trump had bad judgement and failed.

Sure, okay. Even though you experienced it yourself with lumber last year.

"I am right and none of your bullshit can change that." -- The arrogant ignorance of a Trumpster. Analyzing and acting on this stuff is my profession. You don't see me telling you how to refurbish a bathroom.

Think what you will.

You. Are HORRIBLE at your profession if you can’t see what is causing much of the supply chain disruptions. Why are ships sitting off the coast of CA waiting to be unloaded? Plenty of supply waiting, but it can’t be transported due to a lack of truck drivers. Why is that? Do you think it is because your beloved Biden is paying people not to work? I swear, the economic IQ of the average liberal is no larger than their shoe size. In your case, since you are the ”expert”, I will give you that it is closer to your belt size.

Have you ever thought about the root cause of the supply chain disruptions? It couldn’t be a labor shortage could it? BTW, you morons didn’t give Trump a pass with global economic downturn caused by COVID, but all of a sudden inflation is caused by the global labor markets. Liberals are imbeciles.
The economy was thrown into the turmoil by COVID and the inept handling of it by Trump.

Trump clearly failed on COVID Response,
  • he hid the truth
  • he failed to prepare and didn't inform the states to prepare
  • he tried to blame numerous others
  • he gave unscientific advise and confused & eroded the government advise
It was was one the biggest failure in leadership in US History. Other countries actually pitied US, the quote around the world was 'things are bad, but at least we don't have that asshole Trump in charge of us'

As things get back to normal there was always going to be inflation. It is temporary and is something that was going to happen while the world gets back to normal and all aspects get back to normal... The cost of building materials & oil has risen in Europe too. That is going to happen... To order a ping set of golf clubs has a backlog to next March... None of these things are Trump or Biden's fault, this is just a global supply issue...

You. Are HORRIBLE at your profession if you can’t see what is causing much of the supply chain disruptions. Why are ships sitting off the coast of CA waiting to be unloaded? Plenty of supply waiting, but it can’t be transported due to a lack of truck drivers. Why is that? Do you think it is because your beloved Biden is paying people not to work? I swear, the economic IQ of the average liberal is no larger than their shoe size. In your case, since you are the ”expert”, I will give you that it is closer to your belt size.
Standard Trumpian arrogant ignorance.

Believe whatever Breitbart and Tucker tell you. I don't care.

Oh this is kind of embarrassing

Truth is Americans are leaving trucking (same thing is happening in Europe) and immigrants are taking there place... The large fleet companies are pushing down wages, anti-union laws have left the drivers defenceless to what basically amounts to a cartel by the fleets... So drivers have left to get jobs which have better pay and conditions as the opportunity arose.

So the GOP anti organised labour force has created this situation... Bu don't worry Democrats have a fix, import drivers from other countries hopefully legally... GOP don't want them legal, legal means rights and conditions (the reason they got rid of whitey drivers), keep the illegal and keep them driving... This is a nice sub class of people to prop up their business...

Been distributed since before he took office, now trying to cling on to Trump's success.

What infrastructure is done or getting done? :eusa_shhh:

It sure is. Paying people more to stay home than work helped in our out of control inflation, huge problem with our supply chain, and trying to use that to make excuses why we need more immigrants because Americans won't do the jobs.

It sure is finished. We created the most well armed fundamentalist group in the world while killing 13 military men and women while leaving Americans behind in Afghanistan and the Afghans who helped us now being tortured and put to death.

So what did Dementia have to do with that?

High fuel prices, out of control border, out of control inflation, labor shortage, IRS looking at all your transactions with the bank, being forced to take medication you don't want is not "normal" under any stretch of the imagination in this free country. Maybe check what the former Soviet Union used to do.
That's gonna leave a mark. :banana: :abgg2q.jpg:

Oh this is kind of embarrassing

Truth is Americans are leaving trucking (same thing is happening in Europe) and immigrants are taking there place... The large fleet companies are pushing down wages, anti-union laws have left the drivers defenceless to what basically amounts to a cartel by the fleets... So drivers have left to get jobs which have better pay and conditions as the opportunity arose.

So the GOP anti organised labour force has created this situation... Bu don't worry Democrats have a fix, import drivers from other countries hopefully legally... GOP don't want them legal, legal means rights and conditions (the reason they got rid of whitey drivers), keep the illegal and keep them driving... This is a nice sub class of people to prop up their business...
Trucking companies aren't very good at "pushing down wages". Either that, or you are full of shit.

Coin toss.

1634046920841.png

Truck Driver - Home Daily - Earn Up to $129,000/Year - $5,000 Sign-On​

Penske - Batavia, ILChicago, IL, USA

good_match.svg
Good Match

Benefits Offered​

401K, Dental, Medical, Vision

Employment Type​

Full-Time
Now Hiring CDL-A Company Drivers
Home Daily - Earn Up to $129,000 Annually + $5,000 Sign-On Bonus

Federal workers for one. Healthcare workers in NY state for two. Would you like me to list more? Do you really believe Southwest Airlines had to stop flights over weather when no other airline had to?

In spite of Trump giving us the best economy in 50 years, national gasoline prices never hit $3.00 per gallon. Do you know how he did that? He supported all fossil fuel production making the US the worlds largest exporter of fuel. Gasoline prices in places like CA are well over $4.00 a gallon today, and Biden is begging OPEC for more oil because he looks so bad now.

We never deported anybody based on how they look. We deport people if they invaded our country and got caught.
She really is an idiot. No other way to say it.

Someone held them down and forced medication onto them?

Huh?

The economy wasn't the "best in 50 years" by any sober examination. Average prices remained pretty much where they were under Obama until the Trump holocaust took hold. Prices in California were consistently over $3.00 a gallon under your blob.

I wonder if they caught these guys in Iraq or Afghanistan?

Prices in California were consistently over $3.00 a gallon under your blob.

Fuel prices in Dimwinger Utopia KKKalifornia are always much higher than the avg due to moronic Dimwinger regulations and taxes.

Cool example, Dipshit. :auiqs.jpg:

Under your Vegetable Messiah:

California$4.444

rightwinger
He sure did.

Hell he let another million illegals into the country that cost we tax payers billions every year. He did away with everything Trump did at the border. You know the border that Trump had handled quite well.

He did away with student loans that we tax payers will get hosed to pay for.

He fucked up the withdrawal from the Stan.

Oh and lets not forget he left billions of dollars worth of military equipment for the Taliban and other terrorists.

Gas prices and food prices are going through the roof and inflation is getting higher every day.

Yup. He's done a great job and you voted for the walking disaster. Congrats.
Hell he let another million illegals into the country that cost we tax payers billions every year.

Don't forget more than 200,000 of those are China Flu infested illegals Vegetable Joe has spread around the country to infect Americans.

Forum List

Back