If Bidenomics Isn't Horrible Then How Much Are You Paying For Gas and Groceries?

Oh my gosh are you serious about the ninety dollars thing? I can see the thirty dollars as I do believe that's about how much ours are right now or somewhere between twenty and thirty right now, but ninety??? 😳
Go on line like I did today and you will be flabbergasted. The only reason I went online is because they stopped showing up at my store. Crazy stuff. Back to MAGA

Go on line like I did today and you will be flabbergasted. The only reason I went online is because they stopped showing up at my store. Crazy stuff. Back to MAGA

Wow, and is the left really THAT ignorant not to see that we have a HUGE problem in our country? Multiple actually.

Prove that I'm lying.

Democrats truly are in denial aren't they?

I see what you were saying about the grocery bills, but I'm just curious how much you were paying for gas under Trump.

Prove that I'm lying.

Democrats truly are in denial aren't they?

I see what you were saying about the grocery bills, but I'm just curious how much you were paying for gas under Trump.
I think gas prices were about $2,25 here on Biden's inauguration day.

How Much Are You Paying For Gas and Groceries?​

Mine are all free.

I get my gas free by siphoning what I need from government approved hybrids with 'I Voted For Joe Biden' stickers on the rear bumper.

And I get all my groceries for free by robbing gang-bangers of theirs as they flee from Walmart after having robbed it of food.

I feel this way, I am best and most truly giving back to the democrat party. :smoke:

Mine are all free.

I get my gas free by siphoning what I need from government approved hybrids with 'I Voted For Joe Biden' stickers on the rear bumper.

And I get all my groceries for free by robbing gang-bangers of theirs as they flee from Walmart after having robbed it of food.

I feel this way, I am best and most truly giving back to the democrat party. :smoke:

Now I know that you're using satire. 😂

Right 2.25. Sorry about the typo.

That's alright but it actually could have been under Biden. 😆

Also and I guess that I was thinking of our restaurant meat about being twenty to thirty dollars as our meat sold by the pound is just under ten dollars.

I'm just curious because I constantly hear the left bragging on here about how the current economy is so great.

Well all I know is that I'm dreading my current trip to the grocery store this week because I'm paying close to seventy dollars now on food when I use to be spending forty. As for gas, I don't drive myself, but I do believe that it's somewhere between three and four dollars around here right now and under Trump it was underneath two dollars for four straight years.

Not just during COVID which some of you seem to claim although none of you could see the prices for yourself unless you actually lived by me and I don't give out my exact location so there's no way that you could possibly know that I'm lying. Which I'm not, but believe whatever you want to believe.
I'm paying 2.83 only because I'm a member of Sam's club. Gas in my area is around 3.00 a gallon and appears to be going up again.

If you really think that, you're in denial.

Well I guess that I could possibly have been mistaken as all four years underneath Trump wasn't exactly the same as it probably bounced back and forth a little bit to $1.98 and $2.00 or a few dollars above that sometimes but I remember it being $1.98 more often than not.

Forum List

Back