If Biden Wins....

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
He wont, but IF Biden wins, WHO, or what group will be running the country for the few months he is president?

Serious question, especially for the supporters. BLM has said he will be easy to manipulate.

Hes clearly not capable of handling the job even now, and we all know he will be a figurehead for a short time until it becomes obvious that he needs to officially step down. But WHO will be the power behind the office? These are things we need to know

He wont, but IF Biden wins, WHO, or what group will be running the country for the few months he is president?

Serious question, especially for the supporters. BLM has said he will be easy to manipulate.

Hes clearly not capable of handling the job even now, and we all know he will be a figurehead for a short time until it becomes obvious that he needs to officially step down. But WHO will be the power behind the office? These are things we need to know

Obama is running things ever since Joe announced his candidacy. Who thinks not?

A coalition of American postmodernist intelligentsia, the Chinese communist government, and billionaire sadists such as Soros and Gates—under the watchful eyes of the UN and WHO and possibly some kind of soulless super AI which will help them decide who lives and who is murdered on the way to reducing global human population.

Doesnt matter as long as the incompetent fuckup currently in office is gone. Biden will due a way better job just by virtue of being able to speak without a teleprompter and a muzzle.

I firmly believe Trump will win in a landslide. But after that I can only hope.

People wonder why I like Tiktok. People who dont use it dont see the HUGE Trump following among the young. Biden support doesnt even come close.

Maybe this generation WILL wake up despite the indoctrination of their schools and the dying media

When Biden wins, his first order of business will be......

Repeal Trump tax cuts on business and the wealthy
Rejoin Paris accords
Fortify and fund WHO
Rebuild Obamacare
Cancel Space Force
Tear down the wall

I firmly believe Trump will win in a landslide. But after that I can only hope.

People wonder why I like Tiktok. People who dont use it dont see the HUGE Trump following among the young. Biden support doesnt even come close.

Maybe this generation WILL wake up despite the indoctrination of their schools and the dying media

The question is....

Will Biden allow Trump to be prosecuted when he is out of office or will he pardon him?

If Biden wins I don't think any of us will truly know who is running the country.

schumer

I don't think we have too much to worry about

Not a joke and not hyperbole - I’m hearing from people close to the situation that Biden’s cognitive decline is rapidly worsening and is becoming increasingly difficult to mask. The Democrats are going to have to make a decision soon.

Dan Bongino (@dbongino) August 2, 2020

Doesnt matter as long as the incompetent fuckup currently in office is gone. Biden will due a way better job just by virtue of being able to speak without a teleprompter and a muzzle.
Biden is not coherent and drools.

Lol, you guys keep pushing that crap.

You do realize it's just like Hillary's Parkinson's, right?

I mean you know it's fake, right?

You guys aren't really stupid enough to believe the same crap again, right?

As opposed to the guy that shouldn't even be sitting in the Oval Office because he's a wildly incompetent hot mess who has absolutely no idea how government is supposed to work? :)
Hopefully, the Democrats run the table in the House and Senate, and along with the Presidency, maybe we can get back to actually taking care of some policy issues that need addressing
like taxes, healthcare, the environment, infrastructure, and public education funding...you know...normal.

When Biden wins, his first order of business will be......

Repeal Trump tax cuts on business and the wealthy
Rejoin Paris accords
Fortify and fund WHO
Rebuild Obamacare
Cancel Space Force
Tear down the wall

The key for Biden will be to remove the STINK of Trump by cancelling everything he did

As opposed to the guy that shouldn't even be sitting in the Oval Office because he's a wildly incompetent hot mess who has absolutely no idea how government is supposed to work? :)
Hopefully, the Democrats run the table in the House and Senate, and along with the Presidency, maybe we can get back to actually taking care of some policy issues that need addressing
like taxes, healthcare, the environment, infrastructure, and public education funding...you know...normal.
You idiots already showed the country what you think of the environment. See the trash heap that is now the cities you allowed ANTIFA and BLM to destroy. And yes I’m sure you can’t wait to raise tax on the masses to fix said messes but mostly to pay off the factions bankrolling your riots for you.

Forum List

Back