If Biden wins, will the left suddenly stop spreading lies about COVID?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
I say no doubt. This all goes away including lockdowns in blue states if Biden wins. This is all a political ploy. How many times have Dems themselves been caught not wearing masks when they should be? They know its all bullshit, and the mask wearing has become virtue signaling for stupid fucking sheeple.

I say no doubt. This all goes away including lockdowns in blue states if Biden wins. This is all a political ploy. How many times have Dems themselves been caught not wearing masks when they should be? They know its all bullshit, and the mask wearing has become virtue signaling for stupid fucking sheeple.

Yep. All of a sudden states will open up for biz because the Dems want their tax money

Or it could go the other way. They could lock down the country again and impose draconian rules.

Nancy didnt wear her mask at the salon. Why not?

Biden went up and talked to Anderson Cooper face to face with no mask. Why?

Diane Feinstein was busted without a mask. Why?

Why do reporters so often take off their masks as soon as the camera is off?

BECAUSE THEY ARE LIARS AND THE MASK WEARING IS COMMUNIST POPULATION CONTROL.

Biden is not gonna win, or rather if they say he has won they will suddenly find themselves at war, with real guns and real bullets flying! Carlson is airing it all out as I write this with the whistleblower and it is checkmate, and under no circumstance will American's tolerate Joe Biden, or any democrat ever again!

No. It plays perfectly into their communist agenda. They will make it worse for everyone for years.

What Biden might or might not do concerning the COVID-19 pandemic is irrelevant.

The most important aspect is that the RWNJs remain convinced the novel coronavirus is no worse than a common cold. This misconception will continue to encourage the RWNJs to do nothing to protect themselves from contracting the disease. The deaths of the RWNJs will greatly outnumber those of rational Americans, which will substantially reduce the willfully ignorant Americans' dominance of the U.S. genepool.

The COVID-19 coronavirus can then be viewed as the vaccine that helped in wiping out the pandemic of the RWNJs' incredible stupidity that has been a plague on this nation for the past five decades.

Forum List

Back