If Biden eliminates the U.S oil industry, where will you get your oil, Canada, Saudi Arabia, or Russia?

Do they keep Biden in some sort of isolation on purpose? There is no substitute for fossil fuel. If we reverse the effort to become independent of foreign oil we will be back in the shit hole we were in during the Obama years.

People screaming "Russia, Russia, Russia" may have a new reason to scream it. Canada needs some help, so we don't mind.

I can tell you, the "green revolution" in Ontario has bankrupted us and our costs of heating our homes has more than doubled in short order.
Who needs gas when we will all be driving electric cars?

At least until the robot cars take over.

When they can make an electric truck that performs as well as a diesel or gas powered truck let me know.

People screaming "Russia, Russia, Russia" may have a new reason to scream it. Canada needs some help, so we don't mind.

I can tell you, the "green revolution" in Ontario has bankrupted us and our costs of heating our homes has more than doubled in short order.
He never said he would eliminate the oil industry.

He said "I guarantee you, we're going t end fossil fuel"

Right from Trumps tweet in a video he uploaded 18h ago.
He can't end the oil industry just like they didn't kill off tobacco...

The tobacco industry does not drive the economy. If you are going to mess with the oil industry, you better have a solid alternative ready to go that does not hurt the economy.

It absolutely helps Trump, not only in Pennsylvania, but also in Texas, Ohio and several other key states

I think even Biden realized that he stepped in it last night. You could see him trying to back-walk it.

Trump is pouncing, as FOX News reports:

Trump told a crowd of supporters in Florida Friday that Biden’s remarks on transitioning away from the oil industry were "perhaps the most shocking admission ever made during a debate."⁣

Lol @ eliminating Oli by 2025?

The dementia ridden jackass was comical at that point.

Everyone knows that isn't happening

That's insane.

I can tell you, costs of gas in Canada is through the roof. It's about 30% higher at the pumps for us compared to you, and heating our homes, it continues to go up along with the ever elusive "delivery costs" (what in the hell?).

I can tell you, Canada could use the business. So, I might get in the oil industry as a re-seller if you guys abandon it :D

I can tell you, you will NOT enjoy the massive increases to cost of living to subsidize the green industry.

It's not going to happen...but soy boy left loons creamed themselves when the old fool said it.

Normal people rolled their eyes.

Insanity buying that garbage

I don't know. He was talking about refitting 2 million homes and other really crazy positions that would decimate the entire economy. I think the pressure on him is huge.

It's clear to me if he wins, Harris will be placed in power in short order. She is NOT a centralist.
Refitting those homes creates jobs. What's clear is that you're a dumb ass.

Oil will be phased out. Not by 2025 probably closer to 2040-or 2045. Gasoline powered vehicles are about to go the way of the horse drawn carriage. Biofuels, solar and electric are coming. The newest Hummers coming out will be electric powered.

Trump told a crowd of supporters in Florida Friday that Biden’s remarks on transitioning away from the oil industry were "perhaps the most shocking admission ever made during a debate."⁣
The auto industry has been in transition for a while. Change is coming and there really nothing you can do about it. You guys don't get it. If the earth is uninhabitable, there ain't no jobs.

The auto industry has been in transition for a while. Change is coming and there really nothing you can do about it. You guys don't get it. If the earth is uninhabitable, there ain't no jobs.

Uhgg says that the Bronze Sword is just a fad.

1603556407896.png

Where will we get our plastic? More importantly, where will PROG-loving China get their plastic? Fuck! how am I going to grease my zerk fittings?

Forum List

Back