If Biden and Harris won, why hasn’t Harris resigned from the Senate?

Its kind of difficult for me to believe they even think they won when Harris has not resigned from the Senate. How can she do both jobs?
She doesn't have to until about Jan 19th or until Gov. Newsome appoints a replacement, which ever comes first..

Its kind of difficult for me to believe they even think they won when Harris has not resigned from the Senate. How can she do both jobs?
She doesn't have to until about Jan 19th or until Gov. Newsome appoints a replacement, which ever comes first..
That brain dead dildo is going to give the people who went to college forgiveness on their bills. How about giving us all a tax cut. We need to have a 737 max crash into the white house if he does that. What would Johnny Depp do?

I'm in agreement with all the folks who clamored that we need to keep the Electoral College. But it is frustrating that time and time again folks don't exhibit a clue about how it works.

She hasn't been sworn in as VP yet. She isn't VP yet, not until Jan 20.

Between now and Jan.20th she is doing nothing with regards to being VP?
It does not matter. Her begin date is Jan 20. Between now and then, she can screw every man in Congress.(and she probably will)

I would say she is busy blowing Gavin Newsome to get him to replace her with her choice...........but he doesn't swing that way.

It does not matter. Her begin date is Jan 20. Between now and then, she can screw every man in Congress.(and she probably will)
If she had as many stick out of her, as she's had in her, she'd look like porcupine.

Trying to get going so they can be ready on day one, but some anti-democracy and anti-Americans are playing games.

...pretty sure she can still do that when she's vp

Forum List

Back