FACT-CHECK: Did our government execute a “Raid” in Germany and find proof of election tampering and fraud?

j-mac

Nuthin' but the truth
Oct 8, 2013
South Carolina
What began on Monday as a single Tweet in German has quickly grown into a story that has gone viral. The only question that remains is… is it true?

Did the United States Army, in conjunction with German forces, seize servers of a company called Scytl in Frankfurt, Germany? Who is Scytl, and why would the U.S. Government care about those servers? That is where the story gets interesting.
The Gateway Pundit reports that a “source” has told them that the US government, once they determined that this Dominion server was involved in switching votes, then the intelligence community began a search for the server and discovered that the server was in Germany. In order to get access to that server and have it available for use in a legal manner, they had to have the State Department work in tandem with the Department of Justice.

So did our Government go and take possession of this server? The Gateway Pundit finished by saying that the server will prove that there was election tampering. They will also discover who gave the direction to stop counting and who initiated the algorithm that started switching votes.

All of this is from “sources” that are unnamed, which seems very CNN-like (i.e., fake news); however, that could be that most recent unnamed “sources” featured in viral news stories seem to be imaginary. While there are lots of discussions online today about this “raid,” PT News Network has reached out to virtually every military and international policy source we have in our playbook, and we are unable to identify anything that would make this claim seem accurate.

So, a similar thread was posted here, and to be honest, I don’t know if this is true or not...But, I do know that the thread disappeared in here, and all sorts of strange shit is going on with YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook...They are covering up the truth? I don’t know, but why censor it if it isn’t true?

you tell me

What began on Monday as a single Tweet in German has quickly grown into a story that has gone viral. The only question that remains is… is it true?

Did the United States Army, in conjunction with German forces, seize servers of a company called Scytl in Frankfurt, Germany? Who is Scytl, and why would the U.S. Government care about those servers? That is where the story gets interesting.
The Gateway Pundit reports that a “source” has told them that the US government, once they determined that this Dominion server was involved in switching votes, then the intelligence community began a search for the server and discovered that the server was in Germany. In order to get access to that server and have it available for use in a legal manner, they had to have the State Department work in tandem with the Department of Justice.

So did our Government go and take possession of this server? The Gateway Pundit finished by saying that the server will prove that there was election tampering. They will also discover who gave the direction to stop counting and who initiated the algorithm that started switching votes.

All of this is from “sources” that are unnamed, which seems very CNN-like (i.e., fake news); however, that could be that most recent unnamed “sources” featured in viral news stories seem to be imaginary. While there are lots of discussions online today about this “raid,” PT News Network has reached out to virtually every military and international policy source we have in our playbook, and we are unable to identify anything that would make this claim seem accurate.

So, a similar thread was posted here, and to be honest, I don’t know if this is true or not...But, I do know that the thread disappeared in here, and all sorts of strange shit is going on with YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook...They are covering up the truth? I don’t know, but why censor it if it isn’t true?

you tell me
I heard this on Newsmax as well, but they could not verify it either.
At least Newsmax was honest about it.
Tick tock, time will tell - interesting just the same.
And how much access would Russia have ????????
Inquiring minds want to know.

you tell me

Nobody here knows if it's true or now. We aren't privy to that information.

you tell me
GP is a janky source....Didn't believe it when I saw it this morning.

Here's another reference to that story, this one from Congressman Louie Gohmert (via video conference). He similarly says he's not able to independently verify it as of yet:

you tell me

"Absence of evidence does not mean evidence of absence."

you tell me
GP is a janky source....Didn't believe it when I saw it this morning.

Ok, I understand that...But, with our MSM throwing in with Democrats in all of this, there are no reliable sources...At least this one only raises the question...

Dunno; would be nice IF TRUE but that's a big IF..........................popcorn, patience and time.

Greg

A military raid in Germany to find proof of U.S. voter fraud would be a complete waste of time.

That's why the impeached president trump is planning to attack Iran's nuclear facilities. That IS where the real proof of U.S. voter fraud is hidden. And the evidence proves the cheeto-in-chief won unanimously.

you tell me
your investigative prowess is abysmal, as is your bullshit detector.

the idiotic thread posted by one of the dumbest gullible twats on here is still there.

A military raid in Germany to find proof of U.S. voter fraud would be a complete waste of time.

That's why the impeached president trump is planning to attack Iran's nuclear facilities. That IS where the real proof of U.S. voter fraud is hidden. And the evidence proves the cheeto-in-chief won unanimously.

Mock all you want, I’ll wait for certified results.

you tell me
your investigative prowess is abysmal, as is your bullshit detector.

the idiotic thread posted by one of the dumbest gullible twats on here is still there.

All I know is I clicked on it yesterday, and it wasn’t there...Some message about a problem...But I’ll note your vitriolic attack against anyone who posts against a certified result.

Forum List

Back