If a Border Wall is Immoral, Racist, and Hateful

A woman that supports taxpayer funded murder of human babies calls a border wall "immoral". She has a wall around her house and armed body guards, and she calls citizens immoral for demanding their representatives protect them. You democrats make me sick.

Well if lefty loons call anyone who's for border security a racist, immoral or hateful it just shows how out of touch they are with reality.

Then why aren’t Democrats calling for the removal of all border walls already built?

Or is that the ultimate end game Democrats plan to do if they beat Trump next year?

Democrats can't even acknowledge that they're immoral, racist and hate filled but they feel free to make judgements... it's pure comedy, they just don't realise that they're rarely taken seriously ... :lol: ..

Then why aren’t Democrats calling for the removal of all border walls already built?

Or is that the ultimate end game Democrats plan to do if they beat Trump next year?

We will tear down the wall after Trump leaves

The democrats who want to replace Americans and American way of life is the only evil and immortal thing I have observed here.

The democrats who want to replace Americans and American way of life is the only evil and immortal thing I have observed here.
Democrats want a bunch of serfs to clean their toilets.

ALL nations enforce their borders but the reason why liberalfilth freak out when America does it is quite obvious: they have proven to be such violently self-loathing traitors to this country (who need "safe spaces" whenever they see the WAAAAYYYCIST American flag), they HATE the idea of America exercising any sovereignty at all. They want this country to be handed over to the American-hating dregs of the third world they venerate. That's why, if you are a liberal reading this post, you are dripping with so much hatred and treason to your own country (like Obamaggot), I wish you dead of the terminal illness of your choice.

Walls are fine where they make sense . Populated areas like San Diego or El Paso . It’s immoral to waste money building a wall out in empty wasteland just to stroke the ego of trump and his racist core.

If you read the Progressive rants on this board, well on the internet you will discover that anyone that disagree with their Trotsky way of thinking must be racist and immoral, and the wall is just part of that list.

Now I know many of you on the right will disagree with me on the part the wall is not needed because let face reality after Democrats win the Oval Office again ( They will ) they will defund the wall maintenance and will let it be torn down by the cartel and coyotes for free...

So why waste the money and just enforce the laws and pass new ones with stiff penalties for those employers that higher illegals.

I know progressives will also be against this and when they show they are then they will lose bigly..

What is immoral is spending $25 billion to fulfill a campaign promise instead of improving border security.

If you read the Progressive rants on this board, well on the internet you will discover that anyone that disagree with their Trotsky way of thinking must be racist and immoral, and the wall is just part of that list.

Now I know many of you on the right will disagree with me on the part the wall is not needed because let face reality after Democrats win the Oval Office again ( They will ) they will defund the wall maintenance and will let it be torn down by the cartel and coyotes for free...

So why waste the money and just enforce the laws and pass new ones with stiff penalties for those employers that higher illegals.

I know progressives will also be against this and when they show they are then they will lose bigly..

It's only 5 billion (0.00% of the budget). Besides at this point it's clear to anyone that the welfare money will run out. Might as well at least put some of the money to use that's not dreadful. Good to have that wall when the zombie apocalypse of the leftists finally hits.

ALL nations enforce their borders but the reason why liberalfilth freak out when America does it is quite obvious: they have proven to be such violently self-loathing traitors to this country (who need "safe spaces" whenever they see the WAAAAYYYCIST American flag), they HATE the idea of America exercising any sovereignty at all. They want this country to be handed over to the American-hating dregs of the third world they venerate. That's why, if you are a liberal reading this post, you are dripping with so much hatred and treason to your own country (like Obamaggot), I wish you dead of the terminal illness of your choice.
They don’t build walls when the neighbor is an ally

Walls are fine where they make sense . Populated areas like San Diego or El Paso . It’s immoral to waste money building a wall out in empty wasteland just to stroke the ego of trump and his racist core.
AH.
Thanks for admitting walls are effective on the border and needed.

Forum List

Back