How many got the trump fundraiser e-mail before last night's speech?

I didn't but when I do I'll donate.

Stick that up your lefty loon ass. LOL

No. I am an illegal alien.
Or the e-mail after the speech? And did you send him any money?

I did and I donated.
Congrats. I hope Trump is paying his fair share. Greets from Germany.
This is America what you earn is yours I prefer freedom then government mandates
Trump will get a list of all patriots who contributed. Lacking his name would not show him in a favourable light, don´t you think?

I did and I donated.
This is America what you earn is yours I prefer freedom then government mandates
Trump will get a list of all patriots who contributed. Lacking his name would not show him in a favourable light, don´t you think?
What?

I did and I donated.
What?
Funny, beat me to it.

I did and I donated.
What?
Trump: "I want to know who stood with me when it mattered most so I’ve asked my team to send me a list of EVERY AMERICAN PATRIOT who donates to the Official Secure the Border Fund."

I did and I donated.
What?
Trump: "I want to know who stood with me when it mattered most so I’ve asked my team to send me a list of EVERY AMERICAN PATRIOT who donates to the Official Secure the Border Fund."
Ok so what are you saying? He wants to congrat patriots good

What?
No, that were my congrats to you. I just added my opinion about Trump´s contribution.

What?
No, that were my congrats to you. I just added my opinion about Trump´s contribution.
He’s doing a job for free and a great job at thatv

The fundraising, and what essentially was Trump's kickoff of his 2020 campaign was one of the stranger things in politics that I recall. It was a Oval Office tv address. I was hoping for "a moment" ... like Trump explains why it was so important for him to assume emergency powers. Instead he goes low energy to repeat everything and ask for money.

Forum List

Back