Complaint about Fox News

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
I generally watch Fox News from 7 or so until Hannity's first five minutes. I like it.

But right now, they are pissing me off. They are making a HUGE deal about President Biden falling off his bicycle this weekend.

It is no big deal. He was using pedals with cages - not sure how long he has been doing that - and the cage on the right pedal was why he fell off. It is just "one of those things." I have personally had the bizarrely-named "clipless pedals" and after a few falls, quit using them.

If mockery is what you want, you could mock him for wearing a mask, but for falling off the bike is a low blow.

Agreed, we oughta be more focused on what's wrong with Biden's policies, but it's also worth noting that this is all political BS. The LSM wasted no opportunities to ridicule Trump or Melania. Goes with the territory these days.

I generally watch Fox News from 7 or so until Hannity's first five minutes. I like it.

But right now, they are pissing me off. They are making a HUGE deal about President Biden falling off his bicycle this weekend.

It is no big deal. He was using pedals with cages - not sure how long he has been doing that - and the cage on the right pedal was why he fell off. It is just "one of those things." I have personally had the bizarrely-named "clipless pedals" and after a few falls, quit using them.

If mockery is what you want, you could mock him for wearing a mask, but for falling off the bike is a low blow.

Yeah, how dare anyone not lend aid and comfort to our enemy. Fox news is the same gaslighting psych job as CNN or MSNBC; all of it is low budget entertainment, not news reporting.

Plus he fell right on his poopfull Deepends no harm done.

Forum List

Back