Idiot Free Diet

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
That is what our government needs on BOTH sides. And "We the People" need to enforce that diet. Our country suffers from idiot overload in every branch of government. We truly do not need to "cut/slash and burn every American program. We need to cut/slash and burn every political idiot.

Nancy Pelosi.....Now this is a general all around idiot. Pick your subject and ask your question and you get a "Deer in the head lights" moron. Half the time when this idiot makes a statement she will DENY making it right afterwards. In other words she has NO idea what even she is saying. Off the diet and out of office.

John McCain.....This one has grown fat/lazy and slobbish IN office. He has grown dull and half witted. It should take more then the ability to tie your shoes to serve in government. So OFF the menu America needs to reduce.

Sheila Jackson Lee......Now THIS is a fine example of MAJOR stupid. Who can forget that rousing speech just a few years ago about how well North and South Vietnam get along today? In a world of sheet rock screws she is a putty knife.

Hank Johnson....THIS fine example of an idiot rose to his feet in the House and looking right at the head of our Navy using ALL his brains questioned the leader of the free world Navy about the possible damage and danger we would do the the island of Guam and its people by POSSIBLY tipping it over stationing to many people there..

Three out of the four people worked on YOUR healthcare, care to guess which three? Two out of those four idiots are on your security counsel. Folks we could fill a stadium with stupid. At LEAST 10% of the Senate and the House are BRAZEN idiots.

And IF the Senate or the House is a TRUE reflection of America? Then another 10% are either drunks or drug addicts. Its truly time ALL of America went on a diet and we NEED to start with government. And the first step in our diet needs to be saying no to idiots.

Because the thief's are going to keep stealing as long as we put up with the idiots.

Fury

That is what our government needs on BOTH sides. And "We the People" need to enforce that diet. Our country suffers from idiot overload in every branch of government. We truly do not need to "cut/slash and burn every American program. We need to cut/slash and burn every political idiot.

Nancy Pelosi.....Now this is a general all around idiot. Pick your subject and ask your question and you get a "Deer in the head lights" moron. Half the time when this idiot makes a statement she will DENY making it right afterwards. In other words she has NO idea what even she is saying. Off the diet and out of office.

John McCain.....This one has grown fat/lazy and slobbish IN office. He has grown dull and half witted. It should take more then the ability to tie your shoes to serve in government. So OFF the menu America needs to reduce.

Sheila Jackson Lee......Now THIS is a fine example of MAJOR stupid. Who can forget that rousing speech just a few years ago about how well North and South Vietnam get along today? In a world of sheet rock screws she is a putty knife.

Hank Johnson....THIS fine example of an idiot rose to his feet in the House and looking right at the head of our Navy using ALL his brains questioned the leader of the free world Navy about the possible damage and danger we would do the the island of Guam and its people by POSSIBLY tipping it over stationing to many people there..

Three out of the four people worked on YOUR healthcare, care to guess which three? Two out of those four idiots are on your security counsel. Folks we could fill a stadium with stupid. At LEAST 10% of the Senate and the House are BRAZEN idiots.

And IF the Senate or the House is a TRUE reflection of America? Then another 10% are either drunks or drug addicts. Its truly time ALL of America went on a diet and we NEED to start with government. And the first step in our diet needs to be saying no to idiots.

Because the thief's are going to keep stealing as long as we put up with the idiots.

Fury

The only way to get an idiot free diet is to get rid of Republicans AND Democrats.

Start over fresh, with politicians that have never advocated for either party.

There's some seriously entitled politicians that need to be put to pasture. McCain would be my first. Just because he's a "war hero" doesn't make him a wise policy maker. Pelosi certainly could use a forced retirement. Reid can go with her. Any and ALL of the Repubs who turned their back on the voters who elected them into office 2 years ago based on policies they stumped on need to vacate immediately.

I mostly can't stand Dem policies, but I absolutely abhor the flat out liars who promised to battle against liberal policies only to roll over like a Vegas whore once sworn in.

Congress: Single digit approval rating, 98 percent re-election rate.

If we keep re-electing these people we hate so much, then who are the real idiots?

You get the government you deserve.

• Banned

Fury

The only way to get an idiot free diet is to get rid of Republicans AND Democrats.

Start over fresh, with politicians that have never advocated for either party.
Starve them BOTH until American citizens get what they want from their EMPLOYEES.

Shelia Jackson Lee has the highest staff turnover on Capital Hill b/c she is one of the biggest bitches in Congress. True story.

• Banned
There's some seriously entitled politicians that need to be put to pasture. McCain would be my first. Just because he's a "war hero" doesn't make him a wise policy maker. Pelosi certainly could use a forced retirement. Reid can go with her. Any and ALL of the Repubs who turned their back on the voters who elected them into office 2 years ago based on policies they stumped on need to vacate immediately.

I mostly can't stand Dem policies, but I absolutely abhor the flat out liars who promised to battle against liberal policies only to roll over like a Vegas whore once sworn in.
Those four I listed are not fit to clean toilets in the very building they work in.

I haven't paid much attention to the others listed to comment about their intelligence levels, but I do know & think John McCain takes the 'IDIOT' cake.
Why would I think something so terrible against the war hero?
Because during his own campaign for president, while I and thousands watched, during an interview with a local news station reporter who is of Asian decent in a state that at the time was Governor Gary Locke, the ONLY Asian to run for public office at the time, McCain stated, and I quote his exact words "I hate all Gooks' I can't remember for sure, but the rest of the interview summed up as 'Any good gook, is a dead one' REALLY??? I was completely astounded at just how stupid that & any further comments were. I knew in an instant he had just committed political suicide.

Now personally, I can understand why he would feel that way and even sympathize with him for doing so. But do NOT express your very personal feelings on a campaign trail for the job of President whose duties would include 'governing' ALL of it's citizenry, including any branch of Asian heritage. Talk about one of the biggest 'open mouth insert foot' guffaw

I can't find anything to link too about this, either locally or nationally, and whatever information I can find about his campaign & withdrawl talks more on his lack of caucuses won for votes. Nothing about his big mouth incident, as if it were all swept under some political rug.

I haven't paid much attention to the others listed to comment about their intelligence levels, but I do know & think John McCain takes the 'IDIOT' cake.
Because during his own campaign for president, while I and thousands watched, during an interview with a local news station reporter who is of Asian decent in a state that at the time was Governor Gary Locke, the ONLY Asian to run for public office at the time, McCain stated, and I quote his exact words "I hate all Gooks' I can't remember for sure, but the rest of the interview summed up as 'Any good gook, is a dead one' REALLY??? I was completely astounded at just how stupid that & any further comments were. I knew in an instant he had just committed political suicide.

Now personally, I can understand why he would feel that way and even sympathize with him for doing so. But do NOT express your very personal feelings on a campaign trail for the job of President whose duties would include 'governing' ALL of it's citizenry, including any branch of Asian heritage. Talk about one of the biggest 'open mouth insert foot' guffaw

I can't find anything to link too about this, either locally or nationally, and whatever information I can find about his campaign & withdrawl talks more on his lack of caucuses won for votes. Nothing about his big mouth incident, as if it were all swept under some political rug.
It couldn't have been political suicide if you are having a hard time finding it.

It couldn't have been political suicide if you are having a hard time finding it.

Thank you for having found something that had referred to it. I had been searching for the actual televised interview, but even so, I wasn't coming up with anything pertinent. I probably wasn't using the right key words or who knows what, my bad.

As for the 'suicide' part, his campaign and numbers at the time were on the rise until all this happened. And he never did make President, a position he wanted badly.

Forum List

Back