IDF order will enable mass deportation from West Bank

Th Jordanians threw the PLO out decades ago. The PLO were a nation within a nation. Caused headaches and trouble.

I feel for teh refugees, but they got the leadership they voted for.

I say "Live with it." and the consequences.

"When Palestinian mothers love their children more than they hate Jews, there will be peace in the region." -paraphrasing Golda Meir

:rofl:

you just got thanked by Marc39.

that is about all that is necessary to say about your opinion in this thread. go enjoy your little blood dance with killer marc and revel in some irony you silly fucker.

:lol:

:clap2:

And, you speak for your imaginary chat room friends, stoner? LOL

Hey MArc, I just thanked you. I wonder what shoogums thinks of that?:eek:

If America purged Manhattan like Israel does non-jews in the west bank you know goddamn well how the martyr cry would sound. Suicide bombs and "terror" are not the only method of ethnic cleansing. Just as someone with a "two shot, one kill" t shirt from cast lead.

palis are not "enemies of america" just because you want them to be in order to marginalize their humanity. The same shit happened, ironically, with jews in germany once. clearly, you only give a shit when it happens to jews. shocker, lemme tellya.

Except, the West Bank is sovereign Israeli territory and the Pallies are illegal immigrants.

New York deports illegal immigrants. I know, I have lived in New York.

Pallies sided with the Germans in World War I and sided with the Nazis in World War II. Pallies sided with Iraq in the Gulf War, while the US supported Kuwait.

Pallies support terror groups who threaten the US.

So, Pallies are enemies of America

You are PWNED, peabrain.

im sure you HAVE lived in new york, jew.

again, just because you want desperately to jew up the finger pointing in order to dehumanize palis doesn't make them our enemies. Every time a jewish spy is caught or an American Navy ship is "accidentally" bombed to shit we are reminded of just how may sides there are in the realm of israeli friendship.

now, go pack your bags because we are going to deport jews from America... Whats that?!?!?!?! THAT WOULD BE RACISM!??!?!?!

The Liberty?

:cuckoo:

Th Jordanians threw the PLO out decades ago. The PLO were a nation within a nation. Caused headaches and trouble.

"When Palestinian mothers love their children more than they hate Jews, there will be peace in the region." -paraphrasing Golda Meir

that is about all that is necessary to say about your opinion in this thread. go enjoy your little blood dance with killer marc and revel in some irony you silly fucker.

nice use of the comma there, you master of the English language.

Trust me, jew nose, accolades from you mean a lot more than your broken record use of the word "pwn".

Stoner prolly won't even notice given his semi-comatose state. Thanks.

Who would be deporting Jews and why? Are Jews threatening somebody with suicide bombings and terror?

Oh I see. You side with the enemies of America because you hate Jews more than you love America? or You believe something about all Jews as opposed to Israelis?

:eusa_whistle:

If America purged Manhattan like Israel does non-jews in the west bank you know goddamn well how the martyr cry would sound. Suicide bombs and "terror" are not the only method of ethnic cleansing. Just as someone with a "two shot, one kill" t shirt from cast lead.

palis are not "enemies of america" just because you want them to be in order to marginalize their humanity. The same shit happened, ironically, with jews in germany once. clearly, you only give a shit when it happens to jews. shocker, lemme tellya.

Except, the West Bank is sovereign Israeli territory and the Pallies are illegal immigrants.

Pallies sided with the Germans in World War I and sided with the Nazis in World War II. Pallies sided with Iraq in the Gulf War, while the US supported Kuwait.

You are PWNED, peabrain.

That is a weak argument at best! Using Kuwait and an apples to apples comparison is even worse!

If you are going to condemn people like Shogun and Freeman for their blind and arrogant hatred of anything Jewish, then recognize when Israel has made a bad and unjust decision.

This is one of them.

Trust me, jew nose, accolades from you mean a lot more than your broken record use of the word "pwn".

You're commenting on my punctuation, stoner? LOL, you have yet to form a coherent thought.

Who would be deporting Jews and why? Are Jews threatening somebody with suicide bombings and terror?

Oh I see. You side with the enemies of America because you hate Jews more than you love America? or You believe something about all Jews as opposed to Israelis?

:eusa_whistle:

What, Jews in Manhattan are lobbing missiles and suicide bombers in New Jersey?

Palestinians as a whole may not be enemies of America, but the PLO was, and the elected shits called HAMAS are. Hamas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia as are all Arab and non Arab terrorists.

We are engaged in a world wide war of terror. Didn't you know?

nope. but they do support the israeli machine that has killed more civvies in palestine than the sum total of dead jews to be killed by rockets AND bombs over the last 15 years.

want to compare death counts, bitch, or are you more comfy hiding behind the kind of rhetoric that gives hardons at aipac dinners?

no, we are not engaged in a world wide war, stupid. Nor are we engaged in a holy war meant to prop up your blank check chosen. But hey.. don't let that keep you from ironically generalizing entire populations!

You are PWNED, peabrain.

That is a weak argument at best! Using Kuwait and an apples to apples comparison is even worse!

If you are going to condemn people like Shogun and Freeman for their blind and arrogant hatred of anything Jewish, then recognize when Israel has made a bad and unjust decision.

This is one of them.

Everything I just posted about the Pallies' history of anti-American policies is 100% accurate.

Pallies' own Grand Mufti leader was a Nazi collaborator who enlisted Muslims into the SS.

they just get 400 plutonium cocks erected in a small region near Dead Sea that menace all the region of mass murder! :doubt:

Tell the Arabs to leave the Jews alone. Stop sending their children to die for hate,

sure, right after you tell the jews that they are not the only ethnicity that matters on the land they have taken from the very people you have no problem marginalizing..

DOH!

oh what a come back. I'm made irrelevant because somebody you dislike thank a single post of mine.

You've been endorsed by the hebrew david duke. Enjoy your props.

I think it's great fun watching you cling to validity via the local grand dragon of the joo klux klan. but hey.. the robes are light blue so the hate can't be all that bad!

Hey, I wonder why Ennis says this...

"For 30 years Israel and its supporters have denounced survivors as liars and anti-Semites for reporting what happened to their ship." -USS Liberty: Periscope Photography May Finally Reveal Truth

What, Jews in Manhattan are lobbing missiles and suicide bombers in New Jersey?

Palestinians as a whole may not be enemies of America, but the PLO was, and the elected shits called HAMAS are. Hamas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia as are all Arab and non Arab terrorists.

We are engaged in a world wide war of terror. Didn't you know?

nope. but they do support the israeli machine that has killed more civvies in palestine than the sum total of dead jews to be killed by rockets AND bombs over the last 15 years.

want to compare death counts, bitch, or are you more comfy hiding behind the kind of rhetoric that gives hardons at aipac dinners?

no, we are not engaged in a world wide war, stupid. Nor are we engaged in a holy war meant to prop up your blank check chosen. But hey.. don't let that keep you from ironically generalizing entire populations!

Stoner, Jordan killed more Pallies in just a few months during Black September than Pallies killed in conflicts with Israel over the course of 60 years.

Israel, as a firm policy, does not target civilians, as the Pallies do when they fired 12,000 rockets into Sderot.

And, Americans support Israel over Pallies because Pallies cheered during 9/11, while Israel flew their flags at half staff in mourning...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrM0dAFsZ8k]YouTube - Palestinians celebrating the fall of the twin towers on 911[/ame]

Stoner, I'm afraid you're PWNED, again.

You are PWNED, peabrain.

again, just because you want desperately to jew up the finger pointing in order to dehumanize palis doesn't make them our enemies. Every time a jewish spy is caught or an American Navy ship is "accidentally" bombed to shit we are reminded of just how may sides there are in the realm of israeli friendship.

now, go pack your bags because we are going to deport jews from America... Whats that?!?!?!?! THAT WOULD BE RACISM!??!?!?!

The Liberty?

indeed. who needs eyewitness testimony when an "official" statement alleviates your blank check writing hand?

oh what a come back. I'm made irrelevant because somebody you dislike thank a single post of mine.

You've been endorsed by the hebrew david duke. Enjoy your props.

David Duke was a fine upstanding conservative--why else would a leading GOP conservative buy Duke's mailing list?

You are PWNED, peabrain.

This is one of them.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!

could it BE that ghook, the original killer jew, sees how blindly the inertia down a vector of hate moves in the posts of his fellow jew?

rich.. SOOOOOOooooo rich.

The Liberty?

indeed. who needs eyewitness testimony when an "official" statement alleviates your blank check writing hand?

Stoner, where are your imaginary chat room friends coming to your defense?

Forum List

Back