IDF locates Hamas tunnel in school courtyard

What kind of social pull does an 8 year old have?

Depends on the 8-year-old

1374269246Fun-Club-Stuff-ashley-and-mary-kate-olsen-19702856-810-975-580x698.jpg

But the left will just say it's all Israeli propaganda.

Please see below

I wonder if the children tortured, killed, and beheaded by Hamas felt as if they were a "deflection"?
Both are wrong. You don't see things in nuance though, because you're stupid. It's all black and white right? Hamas was wrong so anything done to the people of Palestine is justified? Clown.

You don't see things in nuance though, because you're stupid. It's all black and white right?

Burning alive, torturing, killing, and beheading a child doesn't seem to be a particularly nuanced act. Perhaps I'm insensitive and missing out the subtle layers of messaging in the act.

And, I don't deny being stupid, but only compared to some.

So all children are guilty? The most disappointing part of growing up is realizing how fucking stupid everybody is.
You said 8 year olds play no role. I pointed out that the Muslim savages took children along to help torture Jews.

Where did I say all children are guilty? You’re doing that annoying libtard thing: arguing against a point that your opponent never said.

Both are wrong. You don't see things in nuance though, because you're stupid. It's all black and white right? Hamas was wrong so anything done to the people of Palestine is justified? Clown.
Oh….another libtard tactic: “the both sides do it“ thing,

1) One side went on a Jew-hunting mission and burned, beheaded, raped, and cooked as many innocent Jews they could find to death.

2) The other side opened up a path for civilians to escape, trying to limit the casualties EVEN THOUGH the Palestinians are not all innocent and are in fact aiding HAMAS with their Jew-torture.

You said 8 year olds play no role. I pointed out that the Muslim savages took children along to help torture Jews.

Where did I say all children are guilty? You’re doing that annoying libtard thing: arguing against a point that your opponent never said.
It's an appropriate chain of thought in response to what you said to my point. People are trying to downplay the death of Palestinian children by saying they are guilty too.

Oh….another libtard tactic: “the both sides do it“ thing,

1) One side went on a Jew-hunting mission and burned, beheaded, raped, and cooked as many innocent Jews they could find to death.

2) The other side opened up a path for civilians to escape, trying to limit the casualties EVEN THOUGH the Palestinians are not all innocent and are in fact aiding HAMAS with their Jew-torture.
No. The libtard thing is just to hate Israel and Jews. I don't. I just think neither government is innocent and that everyday people being blown up as collateral damage shouldn't have their tragedy minimized as if they're all terrorists, especially the children. It's a tragedy for everyday people on both sides. The Jews that were ruthlessly murdered, their families, and also the unknowns being blown up as Israel defends itself. It's just a horrible situation and it seems like everybody is only willing to humanize one side.

Forum List

Back