IDF: 9,500 rockets fired at Israel since Oct. 7, including 3,000 in 1st hours of onslaught

Enough of your silly little pot shots. Do you want to discuss something? Let's discuss something. Let's go back to the original question, which was: Under what legal circumstances can one enter a sovereign country and rape, torture, murder, and abduct civilians? Or fire indiscriminate rockets at a civilian population?
In your small mind, genocide is perfectly okay if a terrorist group attacks an oppressor. The mass murder of thousands of innocent defenseless women and children is justified in your small mind.

If only you had brain.

In your small mind, genocide is perfectly okay if a terrorist group attacks an oppressor. The mass murder of thousands of innocent defenseless women and children is justified in your small mind.

If only you had brain.

If 3 members of Hamas are killed, is that a genocide?

You support the wholesale murder of Palestinians. You will soon deny this, once the establishment exposes the truth. Much like no German supports the Holocaust today.

I thank God I’m not an ignorant fuck like you and so many others on this board.

You will learn so much if you watch this, but you won’t watch it.
"The Death of Israel" - A talk Given by Chris Hedges at The Islamic Society of Central New Jersey

You support the wholesale murder of Palestinians. You will soon deny this, once the establishment exposes the truth. Much like no German supports the Holocaust today.

I thank God I’m not an ignorant fuck like you and so many others on this board.

You will learn so much if you watch this, but you won’t watch it.
"The Death of Israel" - A talk Given by Chris Hedges at The Islamic Society of Central New Jersey

What about 4?

If only you had brain.
Again, with the silly pot shots.

I do not support genocide (which is why Hamas terrorism needs to be eradicated).
I support sovereign States and the self-determination of peoples (both peoples).
I do not support using violence, when diplomacy is available.
When diplomacy is not available, such as now with Hamas, I do support a just war.

It's ugly, and I do not like a just war, but I support it. If we could magically come up with a world where no innocents are killed in that just war, I would support it. We can't. And we can't let the kind of truly evil, entrenched, societal and cultural terrorism that Hamas has built up over 20 years to exist, let alone flourish. What happened on October 7 can never happen again.

Palestine has all the options, but only ever chooses one. If Palestinians won't, on their own, choose water over weapons, then Israel will choose it for them.

In good faith, I am attempting to watch this. It is as expected (at least for the first twelve minutes, I'll keep watching): a one-sided, demonizing rant full of meaningless rhetoric and the assumption of evil on the part of anything Israel or Israeli (read: Jews).

As example: "The Nazis shipped their victims to death camps; Israelis will ship their victims to squalid refugee camps in countries outside of Israel."

1. The correlation between Nazis and Israel (the Jewish people) and between death camps (!) and voluntary migration is both disconnected from fact and especially repugnant.

2. It is not at all lost on me that complaints of "open air prison" are suddenly inverted to "it is evil to let them leave." This could not be a more plain example of no-matter-what-Israel-does-it-is-evil.

3. There is an insane disconnect between this example and everywhere else in the world. Resettlement and migration is about as normal as you can get. Entire population exchanges have occurred in the past. There are hundreds of millions of people every year who choose to, or are forced by circumstance to, relocate. Surely, we are not suggesting that people not be permitted to migrate, are we?

4. Most astonishingly, the explicit charge that Israel is intentionally (!) sending people of Gaza to "squalid refugee camps" as though Israel is requiring, monitoring, and enforcing other sovereign states to mistreat Palestinians and keep them in perpetual poverty and harm? As though the other sovereign states have no agency or responsibility to those who immigrate to their territories? This is so absurd, I struggle to understand how people can swallow this garbage.

Edited to add: Yikes! The very next sentences! Wow. FFS.

Last edited:
In good faith, I am attempting to watch this. It is as expected (at least for the first twelve minutes, I'll keep watching): a one-sided, demonizing rant full of meaningless rhetoric and the assumption of evil on the part of anything Israel or Israeli (read: Jews).

As example: "The Nazis shipped their victims to death camps; Israelis will ship their victims to squalid refugee camps in countries outside of Israel."

1. The correlation between Nazis and Israel (the Jewish people) and between death camps (!) and voluntary migration is both disconnected from fact and especially repugnant.

2. It is not at all lost on me that complaints of "open air prison" are suddenly inverted to "it is evil to let them leave." This could not be a more plain example of no-matter-what-Israel-does-it-is-evil.

3. There is an insane disconnect between this example and everywhere else in the world. Resettlement and migration is about as normal as you can get. Entire population exchanges have occurred in the past. There are hundreds of millions of people every year who choose to, or are forced by circumstance to, relocate. Surely, we are not suggesting that people not be permitted to migrate, are we?

4. Most astonishingly, the explicit charge that Israel is intentionally (!) sending people of Gaza to "squalid refugee camps" as though Israel is requiring, monitoring, and enforcing other sovereign states to mistreat Palestinians and keep them in perpetual poverty and harm? As though the other sovereign states have no agency or responsibility to those who immigrate to their territories? This is so absurd, I struggle to understand how people can swallow this garbage.

Edited to add: Yikes! The very next sentences! Wow. FFS.
You are no different than a German supporting Hitler’s genocide of Jews. No difference…but you'll soon deny you supported genocide.

You are no different than a German supporting Hitler’s genocide of Jews. No difference…but you'll soon deny you supported genocide.
You don't have to wait. I already deny I support genocide.

You’re so ignorant you don’t know what a genocide is. Your ancestors the Nazis denied their genocide too.
I am quite certain I disagree with you about a definition for the term "genocide". The particularly important piece being: intent. But your pot shots about ignorance are especially amusing.

Also, rich of you to point out to a Jew that we don't know what a genocide is.

Forum List

Back