Identifying Fascism and How It's Manifested in Society

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
What is fascism, and how is it manifested in a democratic (or republic) society like America?

This video essay answers that very question...

Hint: "When fascism comes to America, it will come wrapped in the flag and waving a cross."
---- Unknown

There are 2 definitions of the word "fascism".

The first is a liberal political movement established and ruled by Italian statesman Benito Mussoliini back in the day.

Definition 2 for "Fascism" is just a slur used by liberals since the days of Stalin to tar their political enemies with.

Let's see if any of our usual far rightwing radical suspects will be able to refute anything in the video essay, with facts that is.

What is fascism, and how is it manifested in a democratic (or republic) society like America?

Hint: "When fascism comes to America, it will come wrapped in the flag and waving a cross."
---- Unknown

This is an excellent video.

The first is a liberal political movement established and ruled by Italian statesman Benito Mussoliini back in the day.

Definition 2 for "Fascism" is just a slur used by liberals since the days of Stalin to tar their political enemies with.

You should watch the video.

You should watch the video.
You're going to find that poster is not a regular person and is here on marching orders. Don't bother.

---- Unknown

All you need is a mirror.

You shoud watch the video instead of trying to wing it.

[video]

---- Unknown

[video]

Did you?

the clip is 38 minutes long, and the OP has only existed for 22 minutes.

If I wanted to waste 38 minutes of my time, I'd do it taking a nap, not viewing propaganda.

---- Unknown

[video]

Did you?

the clip is 38 minutes long, and the OP has only existed for 22 minutes.

If I wanted to waste 38 minutes of my time, I'd do it taking a nap, not viewing propaganda.

Haha. His first response saying it was a good video was within 15 minutes of it being posted.

:oops8:

---- Unknown

it will come with force using government agencies against the people and freedom,,

one of the first indicators is gun control,,,

I am not going to argue with a recording from who knows where

Lets see if you have what it takes to speak for yourself
I'll chalk this up as agreement with the content of the video.

Thanks Mac!

---- Unknown
You expect people to watch a 40-minute video, and all you provide is a fifteen-word snarky comment???

And you expect us to compose comments that you will appreciate???

You're not just dull. You need to mature.

Take your dumb shit to Desire, or whatever Black people have, now - do Black people have a forum, anymore?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back