Identified: CBS News Confirms White House Leakers Are 3 Holdovers From The Obama Administration

When our glorious leader returns from overseas, it's all over for them. I suspect the Trumpenfuhrer will make an example out of them for undermining him, and the country. They've already been reported to the authorities so there's no escape, unless they take the suicide route.

www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/27/reports-at-least-three-anti-trump-leakers-identified-referred-proper-authorities-expected-fired-soon/
In other news,
ANOTHER Clinton Campaign aid died,
Brzezinski, who was also a former
national security adviser.
What was it this time? "Natural causes?"
Mika Brzezinski, the propagandist co-host of the MSNBC program “Morning Joe” who's been illegally leaking classified info on air and accidentally exposed Obamas & Rice's illegal Surveillance admission is his daughter. Now you know why she is motivated to spread false naratives against her Fathercs Party opponents, her father's party she was instilled & raised into.

Mikka sorry for your loss, but use it to feel the pain of Seth Rich's family, or Jerry Parks family, Parks if you forgot was a former security team member for then Governor Clinton. Prior to his death he had compiled an extensive file on Clinton’s activities. His family had reported being followed and his home broken into just before being gunned down at a deserted intersection.

This is who you run propaganda for.
Bill in 1998 let Bin Laden go, because it was in his best financial interest to do so.
We now know through Hillary's emails that the Saudis were paying for favors.
The smokescreen Mika is being used in doing, is to keep people diverted from what thiae emails revealed. That is what
REAL INVESTIGATIVE REPORTING WOULD SEEK OUT.

Last edited:
If these stories are true, I'm sure they'll be fired.

But no one is going to be charged with "treason", or sent to jail.

You guys really don't seem to understand how the world works.
Just like we don't understand how polls work?
Or how government works?
Or anything about law?

You keep telling us we are wrong and we keep winning! What the hell does that tell you idiot?

Maybe try reading the link before making snap judgements.......Is CBS news credible enough for you???

CBS News has confirmed from two sources that three leakers of classified information at the White House have been identified and are expected to be fired,” CBS News reported this week, adding, “Officials within the Trump White House believe leaks of Mr. Trump’s conversation with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov are a ‘deliberate attempt’ by officials who are holdovers from President Obama’s administration and are trying to damage the Trump presidency.”
Trump is Leak #1. Everyone else is small potatoes.

Whatever happens behind closed doors is one thing...........those that blast it to the press who can't wait to be the first to report it to the public thereby putting the nations security at risk is a whole 'nother ball game.

Those 'small potatoes' will soon be French fried
Trump gives away secrets to the Russians and the Israelis shut off the pipe. The White House gives away secrets on a terrorist bombing and the British shut off the pipe. And you're worried about Americans leaking to other Americans trying to save the republic from Trump's administration ship of fools? Fuck you.

Those countries 'shut off the pipe' because that information had gotten to the press. Trump doesn't talk to the press now does he?

Or how government works?
Or anything about law?

You keep telling us we are wrong and we keep winning! What the hell does that tell you idiot?

:lol::lol:

This is "winning" to you?

Fascinating.

Maybe try reading the link before making snap judgements.......Is CBS news credible enough for you???

CBS News has confirmed from two sources that three leakers of classified information at the White House have been identified and are expected to be fired,” CBS News reported this week, adding, “Officials within the Trump White House believe leaks of Mr. Trump’s conversation with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov are a ‘deliberate attempt’ by officials who are holdovers from President Obama’s administration and are trying to damage the Trump presidency.”

Whatever happens behind closed doors is one thing...........those that blast it to the press who can't wait to be the first to report it to the public thereby putting the nations security at risk is a whole 'nother ball game.

Trump gives away secrets to the Russians and the Israelis shut off the pipe. The White House gives away secrets on a terrorist bombing and the British shut off the pipe. And you're worried about Americans leaking to other Americans trying to save the republic from Trump's administration ship of fools? Fuck you.

Those countries 'shut off the pipe' because that information had gotten to the press. Trump doesn't talk to the press now does he?
Trump does much worse than that, he shoots his mouth off with enemies of the U.S.

Interesting!

The White House staff consists of about 2,000 people. Most not at 1600 PA Ave, but next door are across the street in buildings surrounding Lafayette Park.

It's time for a purge, starting with the 3 identified ones.

Or how government works?
Or anything about law?

Fascinating.
I would call finding people committing treason winning yes. Over looking it like you do is on its best day foolish and when done deliberate also an act of treason.

Or how government works?
Or anything about law?

Fascinating.
I would call finding people committing treason winning yes. Over looking it like you do is on its best day foolish and when done deliberate also an act of treason.

:lol:

I guess we can add "treason" to the list of words you don't understand, but that's my not my point.

Do you really believe that at this moment in history, that you guys are "winning"?

Trump does much worse than that, he shoots his mouth off with enemies of the U.S.
When you have a naval Carrier 100 miles off the coast of some third world shit hole it's not shooting off your mouth. It's a very direct warning.

The question is "why weren't they fired three months ago?" Doesn't Trump understand that no one from the Obama administration can be trusted? Does he think the White house is like a profit making company were every has a vested interest in seeing the current management be a success?

Or how government works?
Or anything about law?

Fascinating.

I guess we can add "treason" to the list of words you don't understand, but that's my not my point.

Do you really believe that at this moment in history, that you guys are "winning"?
You are supporting subversion of lawfully elected government.

When our glorious leader returns from overseas, it's all over for them. I suspect the Trumpenfuhrer will make an example out of them for undermining him, and the country. They've already been reported to the authorities so there's no escape, unless they take the suicide route.

www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/27/reports-at-least-three-anti-trump-leakers-identified-referred-proper-authorities-expected-fired-soon/

Why doesn't that sack of shit have them shot?

The question is "why weren't they fired three months ago?" Doesn't Trump understand that no one from the Obama administration can be trusted? Does he think the White house is like a profit making company were every has a vested interest in seeing the current management be a success?
He gave them a chance to be Americans. Now he should treat them as the enemy.

That would be the thing to do. It's fully legal and proper.

Or how government works?
Or anything about law?

Fascinating.

You are supporting subversion of lawfully elected government.

Damn right I am.

But that's not "treason", in fact it's American as apple pie.

We don't live in an autocracy, as much as that fact might upset you.

Or how government works?
Or anything about law?

Fascinating.
You constantly said Trump wouldn't beat Hillary. How do explain your failure?

That would be the thing to do. It's fully legal and proper.

Or how government works?
Or anything about law?

Fascinating.
You constantly said Trump wouldn't beat Hillary. How do explain your failure?

I was wrong. It happens.

You're consistently a retarded fuckwit. How do you explain your failure as a human being?

Forum List

Back