I'd enjoy an intellectual discussion-

You have the floor. Go!
I'm going to type this r e a l slow- INVESTIGATION- that's how the truth is uncovered- and BTW, the pentagon wasn't a part of this discussion- moving the goal posts is a form of deflection.

Just state what you think happened incorporating all of the known facts of the day. The Pentagon was part of the terrorist attack on 9/11. You've got to account for all of the known facts in your narrative. Like the 9/11 Commission Report does.

So again, just type out what you think happened. You sure seem scared to tell us what you think happened.

Why is that?

Do you know?
The very bottom ones- that's how conrolled demolition works.
you didn't watch the buildings fall did you? they fell from the top down, not as you just stated. You know this right? the building above the location of the holes the jumbo jets made collapsed, and that weight and stress manifested its way all the way down to the ground. You watched right?

You have the floor. Go!
I'm going to type this r e a l slow- INVESTIGATION- that's how the truth is uncovered- and BTW, the pentagon wasn't a part of this discussion- moving the goal posts is a form of deflection.

Just state what you think happened incorporating all of the known facts of the day. The Pentagon was part of the terrorist attack on 9/11. You've got to account for all of the known facts in your narrative. Like the 9/11 Commission Report does.

So again, just type out what you think happened. You sure seem scared to tell us what you think happened.

Why is that?
yep like Flight 93 over Pennsylvania.

I'm not going to waste my time watching an hour video
Of course not- you're afraid to see the truth-
:thankusmile: Obviously.whats even far more baffling is you would think he would be afraid to see the truth that the virus is a hoax as well sense it is a much more grand operation involving the world leaders around the world and they are using that to depopulate thw world

.he will look at the evidence of the virus being a hoax with all the leaders around the world being involved,yet incredibly,he wont look at the evidence of 9/11 being an inside job which was a much smaller operation. this is all i can say to that.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

as i said before,i would be much less surprised if someone accepted 9/11 was an inside job but would not look at the evidence the virus is a hoax the fact it requires all the leaders around the world to be involved yet 9/11 does not yet.

he will look at the evidence on the virus but wont on 9/11. i cant even come up for words for that one other than WOW:cuckoo:
I saw a jumbo jet slam into a high rise building. You need to provide other evidence that something else happened. I’m just saying
He also thinks the election was rigged. Of course they said the evidence would come out. Still waiting. In fact, instead of Trump exposing Dominion voting machines for cheating, Dominion has slapped Trump Rudy and Fox with a billion dollar lawsuit. If any states won't use Dominion Voting Machines in the future because of Trump's lies and slander, they should have to pay Dominion for ruining their good name.

And I actually know one of the owners of Dominion believe it or not. He lives in Canada. He stole my girl. Or she chose him because he has a lot of $.
well it was stolen, see it's called election night, not election week. there is no justification to extending election day, so feel free to explain that and then that's a beginnning.

Explain how someone could install dynamite charges in an occupied building full of people with security?
Investigation is how "how" is determined- speculation is just that- and your speculation is trying hard to introduce a straw man argument- investigation, which you don't "I got that" has been pointed out to you-
well son, if you say the buildings were demolished, then you have to explain how those you think did it, set all of the dynamite and ran all the wires to the dynamite in a secured building fully occupied with people and structural build out, all unnoticed. on every floor.

9/11 Controlled Demolition Debate! Niels Harrit (Chemist) vs. Denis Rancourt (Physicist)

I am neither a Chemist, or a Physicist- but, I do know that 2+2 = 4. I also know the US gov't and it's lackey presstitutes are the lyingest entities on the planet-

There is a pod cast in the link, and no, I didn't listen to it- I did read the accompanying article though, and I have followed this 9/11 stuff for years-

From the article- if anyone cares- which I doubt- the size of a gnat attention span is what liars depend on.

As I wrote then:

On my November 6 (2010) show physics professor/activist Denis Rancourt and I spent the first hour amicably discussing 9/11, and mostly agreeing with each other. During the second hour, we had a heated debate (temperatures almost high enough to vaporize steel!) about what happened to the Twin Towers: I argued that the controlled demolition hypothesis best explains the facts, while Denis, who admits that WTC-7 was a controlled demolition, claimed that the Towers could have collapsed due to plane crashes and fires as the government says.

Let me assert- 2 planes hit 2 bldg's in 2 different locations, near the tops, and brought them down in near identical fashion- in an unprecedented manner at near free fall speed- really?

The only topic here that warrants intellectual discussion is why so many people fall for conspiracy theories. The psychology of it is fascinating, and disturbing.

But you think enough charges can be installed wirelessly?
What I "think" is immaterial- what I know is; a concrete and steel structure cannot implode, or come down in it's own foot print without help, never mind free fall speed.
how do you personally know that? what experiments have you conducted to understand how weight and shifting of material in a building affects the structural integrity? please I'll listen.

:thankusmile: Obviously.whats even far more baffling is you would think he would be afraid to see the truth that the virus is a hoax as well sense it is a much more grand operation involving the world leaders around the world and they are using that to depopulate thw world

.he will look at the evidence of the virus being a hoax with all the leaders around the world being involved,yet incredibly,he wont look at the evidence of 9/11 being an inside job which was a much smaller operation. this is all i can say to that.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

as i said before,i would be much less surprised if someone accepted 9/11 was an inside job but would not look at the evidence the virus is a hoax the fact it requires all the leaders around the world to be involved yet 9/11 does not yet.

he will look at the evidence on the virus but wont on 9/11. i cant even come up for words for that one other than WOW:cuckoo:
I saw a jumbo jet slam into a high rise building. You need to provide other evidence that something else happened. I’m just saying
He also thinks the election was rigged. Of course they said the evidence would come out. Still waiting. In fact, instead of Trump exposing Dominion voting machines for cheating, Dominion has slapped Trump Rudy and Fox with a billion dollar lawsuit. If any states won't use Dominion Voting Machines in the future because of Trump's lies and slander, they should have to pay Dominion for ruining their good name.

And I actually know one of the owners of Dominion believe it or not. He lives in Canada. He stole my girl. Or she chose him because he has a lot of $.
well it was stolen, see it's called election night, not election week. there is no justification to extending election day, so feel free to explain that and then that's a beginnning.
Didn't we have a recount in 2000? Didn't it take beyond election night?

And Trump purposely slowed up the US mail to make sure votes came in late. Fuck that. You don't get to blatantly cheat and break laws because 45% of the voters let you get away with it. Not when you are up for re election.

The governors are in charge of their states. You've heard of states rights correct? So don't tell the governor of georgia what to do. To "find" Trump 200,000 votes asap. What a cheater. You guys are deplorable and can spin anything. Such good liars.

If it isn't even close each state can call it on election night. If it's close you might not get a decision for a couple days.

False premise. Mail in votes are routinely counted after the tallies of votes cast on the day of the election. Early voting has been a fact of life for decades. Election Day wasn't extended one minute.

False premise. Mail in votes are routinely counted after the tallies of votes cast on the day of the election. Early voting has been a fact of life for decades. Election Day wasn't extended one minute.
Not postmarked after sorry

Really? ballots postmarked after Election Day were counted? Got a reputable source for that?

And if it's clear one guy is way ahead, they may call it before counting every vote. But if it's close, you may not get an answer on election night.

Just Republicans trying to not count votes. Because where do votes come in late from? Big cities like Detroit where lots of black people live.

If it isn't even close each state can call it on election night. If it's close you might not get a decision for a couple days.
Not with ballots postmarked after or not at all

Really? ballots postmarked after Election Day were counted? Got a reputable source for that?
Sure. Even not postmarked at all. You missed all that huh?

Sure. Even not postmarked at all. You missed all that huh?
Link

I have taken you to school hundreds of times thst the election was fixed and everytime you cowardly ran off with your tail between your legs when I gave you the facts you would not address that it was fixed coward same as you always do when I prove Obama is the best of pals with bush and expanded his war you make up shit to avoid it,as always you try and laugh off my facts and don’t even try and counter them.oh and you keep proving to the entitre board your lackof credibility as well the fact the last two weeks you have said you have put me on ignore at least five times but here you are reading all my posts,as always you prove what a coward liar you are. Better check with the mods on that ignore button cause it’s not working for you obviously,the whole board knew you would lie on that as you always do when I take you to school . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

9/11 Controlled Demolition Debate! Niels Harrit (Chemist) vs. Denis Rancourt (Physicist)

I am neither a Chemist, or a Physicist- but, I do know that 2+2 = 4. I also know the US gov't and it's lackey presstitutes are the lyingest entities on the planet-

There is a pod cast in the link, and no, I didn't listen to it- I did read the accompanying article though, and I have followed this 9/11 stuff for years-

From the article- if anyone cares- which I doubt- the size of a gnat attention span is what liars depend on.

As I wrote then:

On my November 6 (2010) show physics professor/activist Denis Rancourt and I spent the first hour amicably discussing 9/11, and mostly agreeing with each other. During the second hour, we had a heated debate (temperatures almost high enough to vaporize steel!) about what happened to the Twin Towers: I argued that the controlled demolition hypothesis best explains the facts, while Denis, who admits that WTC-7 was a controlled demolition, claimed that the Towers could have collapsed due to plane crashes and fires as the government says.

Let me assert- 2 planes hit 2 bldg's in 2 different locations, near the tops, and brought them down in near identical fashion- in an unprecedented manner at near free fall speed- really?

OMFG
You have no clue what intellectual is.

I have an idea, you can be the poster child for the typical American idiot.
Really.
so when you cant refute the evidence,you insult,how junvenile.

Refuse stupidity? Seriously?

That would make me an ass hole too.

No thanks, you can have the title alone.
Stupidity is being afraid as you are to look at the videos on this thread that has overwhelming facts it was an inside job shill.another troll to put on ignore.
Don’t have to watch, you can’t summarize what is on it. Makes me believe you didn’t watch. I don’t need to watch conspiracy videos cause you think we should.

still waiting on if you’re saying jumbo jets didn’t hit the buildings. What kind of research do your conspiracy have showing what happens when jumbo jets fly into structures like the twin towers?

publish those experiments
I don’t need to watch conspiracy videos cause you think we should.
Ignorant by choice.

Interesting concept.
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

so you think I'm ignorant because I don't believe conspiracy theories from people with no evidence? odd. Again, I find it ignorant that you feel two jumbo jets flying into buildings wouldn't inject some sort of structural damage to them. That seems ignorant to me. Feel free to present evidence, not a video of opinions, actual assessment of the structure that shows what someone might have done. you haven't presented that detail yet. I have two jumbo jets slamming into buildings, you got nothing and I'm the ignorant one. Now that's funny.

Forum List

Back