I'd enjoy an intellectual discussion-

Experts still say the stress of the buildings from the fires and missing supports added weight and stressed the steel below to collapse.
You question credential and use a word like expert (un named no less = no credentials)- yes, I asked for the discussion and I WILL dictate the rules of engagement- don't like it- go play in your own sand box.

The twin towers collapsed in near identical fashion even though they were hit in different locations, at near free fall speed - free fall, means no resistance- near free fall means a little resistance, as in some- the fires were not of high enough sustained temperature which is what it would take to weaken 5in flanged I beams, which were the center (core) supports- sustained temps. Not ignition temps which are really hot for a short period of time- the fires were temporary and lasted only as long as there was fuel available- as in burned off, meaning not sustained, and as fuel burns it loses heat/temp. The offices have fire resistant mat'l and resist flaming, then melt or disintegrate- voila!, no more fuel. There are images (in the videos) of explosions and there are interviews with Firemen who heard explosions.

The weight of the structure above where the planes hit started the collapse, and should have toppled, not collapsed- the rest was rigged- the mass below the tops was strong enough to support the weight from above, but didn't. How is that possible given the over engineering of steel structures? Yes, over engineering. It's common practice to build with a fudge factor of at least 20%- common practice. Why? Public safety and law suits. Why no law suits if there was structural weakness? Why no investigation(s) to determine if that was really the cause?

As for how all this was rigged- that's the reason there should have been a thorough investigation. The 9/11 commission's job was to try to figure out how to prevent it from happening again- not investigate what failed in the structures- also, there was evidence of thermite in the rubble- also the rubble was immediately removed (well as immediately as possible) and kept under a secure location and I doubt you could find it now with a map- I saw pictures of cut steel that didn't come from a torch- there are just too many odd events that point to gov't lies- call it whatever disparaging word you choose- lie is lie- the US gov't has a long, long history of lying- whose fault is that? Mine? Your's? LARAM's? No, it is its fault. How can I be persuaded otherwise? Prove I'm wrong. They can't. There will never be a thorough, unbiased (gov't influenced) investigation just like there will never be any trials for the POW's in Gtimo, just like there was never a thorough, unbiased (lack of gov't influence/prejudice) about JFK- and our gov't representatives are just people. They are not saints, though they pretend to be and many believe them to be and are willing to accept "expert" analysis - the expertise is selling, as you call it, bullshit.

So, was/is it a "conspiracy"? Maybe, maybe not. But, one thing is for sure- complicit is abundant. Lies are the history of the fed gov't. The CIA is probably the most corrupt crime organization on the planet, in history, and to this day it refuses to cooperate with people (outside the gov't, sometimes within the gov't) with the JFK assassination "experts" not employed by the fed gov't. And the experts, not employed by the fed gov't have credentials that are credible- not gov't sourced (though in some instances in the 9/11 debacle there are some gov't employees who have told their story) who have spent years researching/investigating his assassination- and now the same can be said about 9/11- the fed gov't is the one with the lack of credibility- not the civilians.

How many floor collapsed in the North Tower...how many in the South Tower. Meaning...how many of the floors were still around on 9/12. Do you know?

They didn’t quite think that through. Notice, they disappeared in their thread!

It does appear that most conspiracy theorists will run for cover when questioned a bit on what they're proposing.

Good! We can separate the truly devoted crazies from those who just want a bit of fun making Dem/Con heads explode. LOL

Or...just ask the conspiracy kooks..."What do you think happened? In reasonable detail...tell us what you think took place".

I am not going to repeat something i have already stated a thousand times previously in my other posts that caused the twin towers collapse...................

You're going to have to repeat it one more time because you haven't made yourself clear on what you know or believe.

And you're going to have to do so in just a few words, because that's all that are necessary.

For example of what you believe/know:

1. Explosives were planted inside the twin towers

2. Explosives were contained in the aluminum airplanes. (coke cans)

3 It was done with lasers by government/Saudis/terrorists/Martians/whoever.

4. Some other.

If you choose 4 then a brief explanation is required and would be appreciated.
good god a kid could understand my posts that i have clearly been talking about number one.wow you sure like to put words in peoples mouths,you must have me confused with someone else that must have said this to you one time in the past cause NONE of my posts indicated i ever came close to saying i thought it was done with 2 or 3.

again watch the fucking videos and stop going by what I say and listen too the best experts in the world in those videos me and PF tinmore have posted and you will see why only an idiot would say fires brought down the three buildings,i can only lead a horse to the water but i cannot make the horse drink the water.:cuckoo:

till you watch our videos were done.
There are people that believe biden and people that believe bush but we send them to school and our Federal Reserve out of the kindness of their cold stone hearts buy them their books they don't know how to read. So what's hard to believe that they believe what government said on 9/11. Let's see it went something like this Jet fuel aka kerosene with continued fuel will burn at 1.400 degrees it won't melt concrete or steel
It doesn't have to...it just had to weaken it. The mass of the floors above did the rest.

Why would anyone secretly rig a building for demolition on the odd chance that terrorists may hijack planes and fly into them?

Well of course -- those planes were hijacked by the govt as well.. Or the Jews did it.. And the one that went down in Penn -- that EVERYONE knows was shot down by the govt was just a really convincing false flag touch to the evil plan..
Don‘t forget the Pentagon was really hit by a missile and the plane flew off to a secret re-education camp

I'm not going to waste my time watching an hour video
Of course not- you're afraid to see the truth-
:thankusmile: Obviously.whats even far more baffling is you would think he would be afraid to see the truth that the virus is a hoax as well sense it is a much more grand operation involving the world leaders around the world and they are using that to depopulate thw world

.he will look at the evidence of the virus being a hoax with all the leaders around the world being involved,yet incredibly,he wont look at the evidence of 9/11 being an inside job which was a much smaller operation. this is all i can say to that.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

as i said before,i would be much less surprised if someone accepted 9/11 was an inside job but would not look at the evidence the virus is a hoax the fact it requires all the leaders around the world to be involved yet 9/11 does not yet.

he will look at the evidence on the virus but wont on 9/11. i cant even come up for words for that one other than WOW:cuckoo:
I saw a jumbo jet slam into a high rise building. You need to provide other evidence that something else happened. I’m just saying
He also thinks the election was rigged. Of course they said the evidence would come out. Still waiting. In fact, instead of Trump exposing Dominion voting machines for cheating, Dominion has slapped Trump Rudy and Fox with a billion dollar lawsuit. If any states won't use Dominion Voting Machines in the future because of Trump's lies and slander, they should have to pay Dominion for ruining their good name.

And I actually know one of the owners of Dominion believe it or not. He lives in Canada. He stole my girl. Or she chose him because he has a lot of $.

You have none admittedly so.
Actually, you're incorrect in your assumption- I said, I'm not an engineer or a chemist- I do, however, have formal training in Failure Analysis- and, I was quite good at it- I am also very analytical by nature and have some formal training in analysis- and, as I also said, what I know is that a concrete and steel structure will not fall into it's own foot print without help- add to that near free fall speed and x 3 bldgs-

Funny you guys don't ever seem to think Republicans are lying. But then you'll say stuff like this?
Not sure who you mean by you guys- adhominem attacks aren't intelectual discussion, btw.

You've never know that many I would guess.. Paranoia runs deep in the sciences and engineering..
Your another who assumes- without all the info- you know what that is, correct?

I worked with and around and had engineers for mentors for 23 years and had dealings with many more- I also filled an engineering billet for 3 years- paranoia was not a trait I witnessed- chemist? I never knew any- I know that mechanical engineers (so I assume civil engineers) build with a minimum of a 20% fudge factor for safety- if a project was for use in the arena of the public, a larger fudge factor was base line-

9/11 Controlled Demolition Debate! Niels Harrit (Chemist) vs. Denis Rancourt (Physicist)

I am neither a Chemist, or a Physicist- but, I do know that 2+2 = 4. I also know the US gov't and it's lackey presstitutes are the lyingest entities on the planet-

There is a pod cast in the link, and no, I didn't listen to it- I did read the accompanying article though, and I have followed this 9/11 stuff for years-

From the article- if anyone cares- which I doubt- the size of a gnat attention span is what liars depend on.

As I wrote then:

On my November 6 (2010) show physics professor/activist Denis Rancourt and I spent the first hour amicably discussing 9/11, and mostly agreeing with each other. During the second hour, we had a heated debate (temperatures almost high enough to vaporize steel!) about what happened to the Twin Towers: I argued that the controlled demolition hypothesis best explains the facts, while Denis, who admits that WTC-7 was a controlled demolition, claimed that the Towers could have collapsed due to plane crashes and fires as the government says.

Let me assert- 2 planes hit 2 bldg's in 2 different locations, near the tops, and brought them down in near identical fashion- in an unprecedented manner at near free fall speed- really?

OMFG
You have no clue what intellectual is.

I have an idea, you can be the poster child for the typical American idiot.
Really.
so when you cant refute the evidence,you insult,how junvenile.

Refuse stupidity? Seriously?

That would make me an ass hole too.

No thanks, you can have the title alone.
Stupidity is being afraid as you are to look at the videos on this thread that has overwhelming facts it was an inside job shill.another troll to put on ignore.
Don’t have to watch, you can’t summarize what is on it. Makes me believe you didn’t watch. I don’t need to watch conspiracy videos cause you think we should.

still waiting on if you’re saying jumbo jets didn’t hit the buildings. What kind of research do your conspiracy have showing what happens when jumbo jets fly into structures like the twin towers?

publish those experiments
I don’t need to watch conspiracy videos cause you think we should.
Ignorant by choice.

Interesting concept.
it's forum, if you have a point, summarize the point, give a time on a video. otherwise your point washes away. Let's see your evidence is my next point. Explain how someone could install dynamite charges in an occupied building full of people with security?

Or...just ask the conspiracy kooks..."What do you think happened?
And sheeple, like yourself don't comprehend simple English- this "conspiracy kook" asks why there was NO criminal investigation for the mass murder committed-

Why would anyone secretly rig a building for demolition on the odd chance that terrorists may hijack planes and fly into them?
It is truly amazing the degree of absurdity people are willing to believe. As well as the ocean of reality they have to ignore in order for it to be true.
I expect 13 year olds to fall for this goofy shit. But grown ass adults? Jesus.
I’m not saying it was an inside job. But we do know bush was warned and did nothing.

We do know PNAC planned the invasion of Iraq before bush even stole the 2000 election.

We know bush lied us into Iraq. Even trump says so.

Im just saying the bush regime planned to use the next terrorist attack as a vehicle to invade Iraq.
Bush didn't lie to us to get into Iraq. He used the same intel as did everyone else - INCLUDING the Democrats who voted to invade.
Was he itching to go there? Maybe, I don't know. But you can go to YouTube and easily find videos of Democrats who voted yes to invade based on the same intel
Also - and of course you want to forget, that there was a BUNCH of chemical weapons' found in Iraq. And Saddam DID use them against his own people. We know this as fact now. So at least that part of the intel was correct.
Bush gave us all bad intel. Stop being naive.
No he didn't.
Almost all of the intel was done BEFORE he was elected. Of course I don't expect you would know that. Because all you know is what CNN tells you.

We went into Iraq in 2003. You're stating that Bush was relying on intelligence that was over 3 years old?

Really?
what other intelligence should he have used? BTW, it's the same intelligence that all of the congress gave permission from. oops or better yet, Doh!

Explain how someone could install dynamite charges in an occupied building full of people with security?
Investigation is how "how" is determined- speculation is just that- and your speculation is trying hard to introduce a straw man argument- investigation, which you don't "I got that" has been pointed out to you-

Or...just ask the conspiracy kooks..."What do you think happened?
And sheeple, like yourself don't comprehend simple English- this "conspiracy kook" asks why there was NO criminal investigation for the mass murder committed-

Okay... in reasonable detail...just type out a couple of paragraphs about what you think happened on 9/11.
You've got to account for the wreckage around the Pentagon, the planes hitting the towers, and the wreckage found in and around the building. You've got to account for the phone calls from the planes as well.

You have the floor. Go!

He also thinks the election was rigged. Of course they said the evidence would come out. Still waiting. In fact, instead of Trump exposing Dominion voting machines for cheating, Dominion has slapped Trump Rudy and Fox with a billion dollar lawsuit. If any states won't use Dominion Voting Machines in the future because of Trump's lies and slander, they should have to pay Dominion for ruining their good name.

And I actually know one of the owners of Dominion believe it or not. He lives in Canada. He stole my girl. Or she chose him because he has a lot of $.
That's immaterial to this thread topic-

You have the floor. Go!
I'm going to type this r e a l slow- INVESTIGATION- that's how the truth is uncovered- and BTW, the pentagon wasn't a part of this discussion- moving the goal posts is a form of deflection.

That's immaterial to this thread topic-
He's a conspiracy theorist is the point.

And I'm sorry but what is it called when you make a stupid blanket statement like, "all politicians are lying scum" but then you spent the last 4 years defending Trump and before that you supported Bush for 8 years. Do you think the people you support are lying scumbag?

Forum List

Back