ICYMI: President Donald J. Trump Arizona Rally Recap

How do you have an intelligent conversation with a WWE Promoter, much less an intellectual argument?
I enjoy intellectual arguments with third graders. I simply remember that I'm speaking to someone who has not yet had time for their brain to fully form.

And I remember that, as the adult, I'm the one with the authority.

But why not, almost everyone of Xidens rally had under 200 people attending with half being paid stafff...and look how easily Xiden won....conspiracy?...I think not!
Even Seymour Hersh Admits That JFK's Election Was a Fraud

The Demoncrats have been stealing elections since 1960. They know how to cover their tracks. So charges of voter fraud may have merit, but they absolutely cannot change anything.

Even Seymour Hersh Admits That JFK's Election Was a Fraud

The Demoncrats have been stealing elections since 1960. They know how to cover their tracks. So charges of voter fraud may have merit, but they absolutely cannot change anything.
That's a nice masturbation fantasy. Here's some reality:

North Carolina had to redo their election because of the Republican fraudsters.

aztweets1.png

(Excerpt) Read more at donaldjtrump.com

Please demonRATS give us the Hildebeast again as your 2024 Presidential candidate!!!!
Does anyone really care what he says anymore? I didn’t see any coverage of this from the outlets that count and aren’t just Trump a**kissers.

Forum List

Back