ICE Will Transport Migrant Women Across State Lines So They Can Get Abortions

consequences of a stolen election, my friends

The election was not stolen, and the last thing we need is a detained migrant having babies here to automatic citizenship, if they did not want the baby for whatever reason. I would rather they got the abortion. So, I support the policy.

FUCKING SCUM! I hope that the next administration pays bounties to take scalps or sow land mines. Not the felons coming north. The felons raping our nation from within...

The election was not stolen
Care to explain why Trump was ahead in the battleground states when they ALL STOPPED COUNTING? Or to hazard a guess why the vote tallies shot up in numbers so large the machines were not physically ABLE to process that many, that fast?

Stick with whatever lets you sleep at night but anyone who thinks that crap is EVER going to be allowed again, they are delusional. YOU wouldn't have stood by if the same thing happened to Biden. Your party and its supporters would have made summer of 2020 seem like a love fest. If it's tried again, this nation is going to come apart at the seams.

Care to explain why Trump was ahead in the battleground states when they ALL STOPPED COUNTING? Or to hazard a guess why the vote tallies shot up in numbers so large the machines were not physically ABLE to process that many, that fast?

Stick with whatever lets you sleep at night but anyone who thinks that crap is EVER going to be allowed again, they are delusional. YOU wouldn't have stood by if the same thing happened to Biden. Your party and its supporters would have made summer of 2020 seem like a love fest. If it's tried again, this nation is going to come apart at the seams.
Nope. Wasted of time, like preaching to a committed atheist activist. I suggest you see what Trump's hand picked people in the Trump admin say in the J6 Committee.

I predict that none of the pregnant illegal aliens accept abortions. Those babies are their tickets to staying in the USA and unlike the mothers, those babies can and will collect welfare, Medicaid, WIC, food stamps, section eight housing, free education and school meals.

Hey dummies, migrant women don't get abortions. They WANT to have their children in the US

This is just the libs and that dumb fucking asshole Biden grandstanding and hoping we won't notice.

I suggest you see what Trump's hand picked people in the Trump admin say in the J6 Committee.

Why? What difference does it make? They can say Trump was the Beelzebub with horns and red skin but that doesn't make anything they say TRUE without real evidence other than their word. These people may have been bribed, threatened, or are just looking for the next great book deal.

Democrats are doing everything they can to get illegal alien votes because legal immigrants have turned on them. Legal immigrants prefer a shot at the American dream, not the government enslavement that Marxist Democrats are offering.

Why? What difference does it make? They can say Trump was the Beelzebub with horns and red skin but that doesn't make anything they say TRUE without real evidence other than their word. These people may have been bribed, threatened, or are just looking for the next great book deal.
Lets see. You do not believe the election polls, where people voted. You do not believe the states Attorney Generals, you do not believe the State, Federal and Supreme Courts rulings that rejected wild claims by Trump lawyers, and state against state actions. You believe the lawyer on the courthouse step, but not when they refused to make the same claims in front of judges. You do not believe the vote counts, but do not believe the audits of the vote counts and do not believe the recounts of the vote counts, (I guess even when done by Republican hired 3rd party companies. You do not believe the Governors who had to sign off on the vote of their state and the electors to be sent to the electoral college even the Republican Governors that certified their state elections. You do not believe the Trump Administration Department of Justice, including the FBI, the Department of Homeland Defense and Trump's hand-picked Federal Attorney General of the United States. You do not believe the Republicans in Trumps White House who have testified under oath that Trump lost and was told he lost by them. What else? Do you think the the Trump mob, attacking the houses of congress should have hung Vice President Pence and Maybe Speaker Pelosi?
Here is my opinion of your opinion.

Lets see. You do not believe the election polls, where people voted. You do not believe the states Attorney Generals, you do not believe the State, Federal and Supreme Courts rulings that rejected wild claims by Trump lawyers, and state against state actions. You believe the lawyer on the courthouse step, but not when they refused to make the same claims in front of judges. You do not believe the vote counts, but do not believe the audits of the vote counts and do not believe the recounts of the vote counts, (I guess even when done by Republican hired 3rd party companies. You do not believe the Governors who had to sign off on the vote of their state and the electors to be sent to the electoral college even the Republican Governors that certified their state elections. You do not believe the Trump Administration Department of Justice, including the FBI, the Department of Homeland Defense and Trump's hand-picked Federal Attorney General of the United States. You do not believe the Republicans in Trumps White House who have testified under oath that Trump lost and was told he lost by them.

Gee, I've never seen anyone more FULL OF SHIT. Do you sputter ONE THING remotely accurate? You obviously don't know what I believe but thanks for wildly guessing wrong like a typical tard while totally EVADING my original comment!

What I believe are my eyes and common sense. You should try it. Try to explain to me how a total ass and lifetime loser like Joe Biden running no campaign contradicted every election norm known in history to set new voting records against the most successful and popular president of all time while the rest of your party FLUNKED, only to be named America's most unsuccessful and disastrous president ever just a few months after the election!

Tell it to the 94% young democrat voters who are the bread and butter of the democrats who say: ANYONE BUT BIDEN in '24! Or the 1 in 10 democrats across the board who EVEN NOW say that if they had to choose between Joe Bedpan and the Great Donald Trump right now they would happily vote Trump.

The DNC is losing voters faster than a submarine takes on water with a screendoor all thanks to Joe Brandon! :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Last edited:
Gee, I've never seen anyone more FULL OF SHIT. Do you sputter ONE THING remotely accurate? You obviously don't know what I believe but thanks for wildly guessing wrong like a typical tard while totally EVADING my original comment!

What I believe are my eyes and common sense. You should try it. Try to explain to me how a total ass and lifetime loser like Joe Biden running no campaign contradicted every election norm known in history to set new voting records against the most successful and popular president of all time while the rest of your party FLUNKED, only to be named America's most unsuccessful and disastrous president just a few months after the election!

Tell it to the 94% young democrat voters who are the bread and butter of the democrats who say: ANYONE BUT BIDEN in '24! Or the 1 in 10 democrats across the board who EVEN KNOW say that if they had to choose between Joe Bedpan and the Great Donald Trump they would happily vote Trump.

The DNC is losing voters faster than a submarine takes on water with a screendoor all thanks to Joe Brandon! :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:
Turn on the news. See who is President Two and a half years after the election and all the trump BS, and you just might want to check what trump's hand picked Attorney General had to say. I suspect you are kin to Rip Van Winkel. You should have set your clock for 2 1/2 years ago.

Turn on the news.

I do everyday. You should try it sometime getting the news from real Americans with open, independent eyes instead of being fed the usual canned corporate claptrap by your mental masters from Soros, Inc. But thanks for showing everyone just how triggered you really are.

Forum List

Back