Ice too thick research ship.....must turn back!

I blame Global Warming, I mean cooling, I mean climate change.

I hear they are already in the process of changing the term AGAIN.......because its not resonating with the public seeing all these bitter cold area's of the globe. "Climate change" is not quite fitting the established narrative, thus, progressives do what they do best: engineer fakery.:bigbed:

:oops8:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/antarctic-sea-ice-forces-research-ship-turn-back-115811217.html

Ummmm......but the climate crusaders are constantly on here talking about how the ice is melting. IDK.........this ice was 16 feet thick!!:lmao:

WHO'S NOT WINNING???:springbed:
Antarctic sea ice forces research ship to turn back

Despite the thick ice off part of Antarctica, the extent of sea ice around the entire continent is the second smallest on record for the time of year, behind 2017 levels, according to the U.S. National Snow and Ice Data Center.

At the other pole, Arctic sea ice extent is at a record low, it says.

You are not as long as you have to cherry pick like that.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/antarctic-sea-ice-forces-research-ship-turn-back-115811217.html

Ummmm......but the climate crusaders are constantly on here talking about how the ice is melting. IDK.........this ice was 16 feet thick!!:lmao:

Despite the thick ice off part of Antarctica, the extent of sea ice around the entire continent is the second smallest on record for the time of year, behind 2017 levels, according to the U.S. National Snow and Ice Data Center.

Pretty amazing how they were able to find the ONE place where your meme isn't supported.

Image 4 of 6 (play slideshow) Download

S_daily_extent_hires.png

Image 6 of 6 (play slideshow) Download

S_iqr_timeseries.png

Image 3 of 6 (play slideshow) Download

N_iqr_timeseries.png

Arctic Sea Ice News and Analysis | Sea ice data updated daily with one-day lag

Sea ice again a record low levels for this time of year again.

Pretty amazing how they were able to find the ONE place where your meme isn't supported.
Not my meme, asshole, it is the observations of the real scientists, not message board pretenders.

Not my meme, asshole, it is the observations of the real scientists, not message board pretenders.

Yes, YOUR meme, and all of your like minded silly people. Your hero's have been caught manipulating data so many times that they are no longer credible.

Last edited:

Yes, YOUR meme, and all of your like minded silly people. Your hero's have been caught manipulating data that they are no longer credible.
Oh my, what a fucking liar you are. So what you are saying is that all the people deciphering the satellite data in Russia, China, the EU, Japan, and the US are in on a vast conspiracy to lie to the rest of us concerning the extant of the sea ice at both poles. Yet in 2016, a 1000 passenger luxury cruiser transited the Northwest Passage with no problems. So, tell us, Einstein, who is the mastermind directing all these scientists, and what is supposedly gained by putting out false data?

Yes, YOUR meme, and all of your like minded silly people. Your hero's have been caught manipulating data that they are no longer credible.
Oh my, what a fucking liar you are. So what you are saying is that all the people deciphering the satellite data in Russia, China, the EU, Japan, and the US are in on a vast conspiracy to lie to the rest of us concerning the extant of the sea ice at both poles. Yet in 2016, a 1000 passenger luxury cruiser transited the Northwest Passage with no problems. So, tell us, Einstein, who is the mastermind directing all these scientists, and what is supposedly gained by putting out false data?

Money, dumbass.

c'mon now.......again with the ultra vague phrases you guys use ALL the time, like "second smallest". What? Never defined...........weve noticed. Always the vague gheyness.:gay::gay:

"Record low"......ok......by how much??:backpedal:

Creating a perception via fakery...........ghey...........and trust me, when people see the shipo got stuck in 16 feet thickness of ice, they aren't worrying about that going away anytime soon. In fact, one might say it is rather a comfort to most........that is in the real world.:113:

Bottom line?

As long as ships are getting fucked up in this thick ice, nobody will be caring about global warming, just as they don't care about it now.

Forum List

Back