ICE Joins Search

trump is also a rapist

methinx he and his merry band of misogynist thugs just hate the competition

While Trump’s discourse suggests waves of immigrants equals violence, scholars say studies don’t substantiate that message.

Research on immigrants and crime finds that immigrants are not more likely than U.S.-born individuals to take part in crime...

Trump said, "Thousands of Americans have been killed/raped by illegal immigrants."

Trump puts no timeframe on his comment, leaving his (rabidly ignorant) audience to fill in the blanks. In reality, there is no solid data for homicides/rapes committed by people here illegally.

"Again and again, we see evidence that they are not," Salas-Wright said. "In fact, it’s the opposite."

Studies show that for the most part, people who migrate are a self-selecting group who want to better their lives, provide for their families back in their home countries and who don’t want to risk getting in trouble with the law

His implicit suggestion (fear mongering LIE) is that people should fear illegal immigrants more than citizens, and we don't see evidence for that. Research shows immigrants are less likely to engage in criminal behavior than the native-born population.

However, like the legal U.S. population, some of the country's more than 11 million undocumented immigrants have committed murders/rapes.

We asked Trump’s campaign for more details, wondering if the thousands of killings referred to specific years or regions. We did not get a response.

We decided to look into the statement given the key role immigration has played this election season.

Immigration experts told us Trump’s statement is so vague it is bound to be true.

Without time or geographic parameters, the statement is just as accurate as saying "thousands of Americans have been killed by men"

Trump claim on immigrants and homicides leaves out context

Liberals want to do away with ICE and any law enforcement that can secure the border. They're OK with Mexico sending us rapists and murderers. They'll attack Trump for trying to build and wall and fix this shit.

tom-pantsonfire.gif

Pants On Fire for WH claim Democrats ‘supporting MS-13'

While Trump’s discourse suggests waves of immigrants equals violence, scholars say studies don’t substantiate that message.

Research on immigrants and crime finds that immigrants are not more likely than U.S.-born individuals to take part in crime...

Trump said, "Thousands of Americans have been killed/raped by illegal immigrants."

Trump puts no timeframe on his comment, leaving his (rabidly ignorant) audience to fill in the blanks. In reality, there is no solid data for homicides/rapes committed by people here illegally.

"Again and again, we see evidence that they are not," Salas-Wright said. "In fact, it’s the opposite."

Studies show that for the most part, people who migrate are a self-selecting group who want to better their lives, provide for their families back in their home countries and who don’t want to risk getting in trouble with the law

His implicit suggestion (fear mongering LIE) is that people should fear illegal immigrants more than citizens, and we don't see evidence for that. Research shows immigrants are less likely to engage in criminal behavior than the native-born population.

However, like the legal U.S. population, some of the country's more than 11 million undocumented immigrants have committed murders/rapes.

We asked Trump’s campaign for more details, wondering if the thousands of killings referred to specific years or regions. We did not get a response.

We decided to look into the statement given the key role immigration has played this election season.

Immigration experts told us Trump’s statement is so vague it is bound to be true.

Without time or geographic parameters, the statement is just as accurate as saying "thousands of Americans have been killed by men"

Trump claim on immigrants and homicides leaves out context
germany is about to lose their country due to these "non violent" immigrants that keep coming in.

spin it, but you're just spinning.

when Democrats point out that immigration procedures must be held to constitutional standards of human decency and due process, rethuglicans get so offended they have to make up lies AS IF their opponents don't care about criminals.

only to prove that Rethuglicans have no use for constitutional standards.. or truth.

The Regressive Left so impulsively utilizes the deflect-pivot-attack tactic to change the subject, that it appears they'll even use a DOUBLE RAPE to do so.

Every time I think they can't get any uglier, they surprise me. And I'm not easily surprised.

I wish I hadn't seen this.
The fact is People just like Valerie and her ilk are for the illegals, against Americans and are pro open borders!

The Regressive Left so impulsively utilizes the deflect-pivot-attack tactic to change the subject, that it appears they'll even use a DOUBLE RAPE to do so.

Every time I think they can't get any uglier, they surprise me. And I'm not easily surprised.

The fact is People just like Valerie and her ilk are for the illegals, against Americans and are pro open borders!
It has to go deeper than that.

That’s why her knee jerk visceral anti border rant was so predictable.

look at you melting.. and lying to yourself. :itsok:

look at you melting.. and lying to yourself. :itsok:
You're a woman, right?

I'm a husband and a father to two beautiful young daughters.

Seriously, how can you do this? Are you really this far gone?

The White House did not respond to our request for evidence supporting the claim. Senator Kamala Harris strongly rejected the president's bold-faced fear mongering LIE, replying to the White House on Twitter:

"As a career prosecutor, I actually went after gangs and transnational criminal organizations. That’s being a leader on public safety. What is not, is ripping babies from their mothers."

when Democrats point out that immigration procedures must be held to constitutional standards of human decency and due process, rethuglicans get so offended they have to make up lies AS IF their opponents don't care about criminals.

only to prove that Rethuglicans have no use for constitutional standards.. or truth.
It is impossible to be taken seriously when someone uses the word " rethuglican".

Forum List

Back