ICE Director: Secretary Mayorkas Lied To Congress

So just so we are clear, the last Administration just flat-out ignored subpoenas and laughed at our system of Congressional hearings.

But this guy showed up and talked, so you are mad at him?

k

So just so we are clear, the last Administration just flat-out ignored subpoenas and laughed at our system of Congressional hearings.

But this guy showed up and talked, so you are mad at him?

k
Well if a string of "I'll get back to you" and half truths passes for testimony then I guess you are golden.

Anyone with two brain cells to rub together to make a spark knows he should be fired.....But I guess that leaves you out.

The entire admin is criminal, insane, hate America, and just frankly disgusting.
FRmw56JXoAA4K8r

FRmw56wXoAEJ7o1

FRmw5_9WUYQXILM

FRmw5_8XEAE5NVM

A freakshow or promoting as many degenerates as possible.

DHS has been a clown show since W started it......It's the perfect vehicle for a total lack of responsibility across the board in every agency that is under it's umbrella.
And I suspect that is where our ammunition goes. I wasn't on here, back then and don't even know if the board existed, but I told everybody including my state Senators, DHS was a bad idea and the Patriot Act also.

W's administration was even worse than Tater as far as the loss of freedoms in our country. A perfect example of the type of gop overstep to be avoided when they take power again.
To be fair, W's administration was taken by surprise on 9/11. But like most swamp creatures they were loathe to give back the golden ring of power they had obtained.

Forum List

Back